wglide2003

"I will make it up to you"

14 posts in this topic

Over the years, I have had ladies say "I will make it up to you" when we need to reschedule or something happens which is not expected.

What does that mean?  What should a gent expect?

The next visits go with out a problem but nothing out of the ordinary or special happens.

Is it just a saying to let you know she is still interested.

Would like to hear from the ladies.

IMHO it's a nicety to make you feel better for the cancelation so you will book with her again in hope something will be special. However expect nothing and don't bring it up if you do re-book. If she's such a pro and remembers her words and offers a discount or something special and unexpected on the menu then leave the full donation AND a tip. She will remember you more then likely and next time could be even better. this all assumes you re-book in a couple days or so and not two months or something. 

In my experience it usually doesn't mean anything special, just that the next appointment will go on as normal without the problems that the other had. Only once has a provider done something special, she offered to give me a free session but I didn't feel like that was totally fair so we agreed on half.

Over the years, I have had ladies say "I will make it up to you" when we need to reschedule or something happens which is not expected.

What does that mean?  What should a gent expect?

The next visits go with out a problem but nothing out of the ordinary or special happens.

Is it just a saying to let you know she is still interested.

Would like to hear from the ladies.

Next visit free or VIP. My regs know what VIP is, but I won't go into what that entails here, as I'm sure it would be considered marketing myself, and I like mystery. 

For example, it can mean an extra 1/2 hour for free on the next visit.

But also I think that sometimes it depends if she already knows you, if she is sure you would do something similar for her, chemistry, etc.

I think for many girls its just a saying,   There are some that go above and beyond to MAKE IT UP but not very many

A few years ago, my ATF at that time, seemed to be a NC/NS for a confirmed appt. This surprised me as she was very reliable in the past. Turns out she had an emergency with a family member and wasn't in a position to answer my inquiries. She promised to make it up to me in the form of a substantial discount on an extended session and she did memorably followed up on that promise.

I never expect something special when these things come up.  If you have a good connection it works both ways, when I have to postpone or cancel a visit I would expect the lady to understand.

For most providers, it's just a nicety. They're just being polite and the next session will be business as usual. I realize there are exceptions, but they sure as hell are not the rule.

One of my ATFs had to cancel once on really short notice, for really good reason.  She is always so great, I was OK with it.  However, she told me she would give me a $50 discount on the reschedule, which was about two days later.  Having never been in the position of being offered a discount, I figured "what the hell," took advantage of the offer, and gave her $50 less than her usual fee.  I felt like crap the whole time - instead of jumping in as usual, the thought "was that the right thing?" filled my head and really ruined the hour for me.  Not her, she was great, we still see each other a lot, but for my own selfish reasons and personal fun, I now have a rule that I don't take advantage of any "discounts" including P411 discounts.  Just a personal thing, but you might want to mull it over if the situation arises.

If giving a one time discount is a provider's way of making up for a faux pas she made (like cancelling or NCNS), I find it's an honest customer service touch if you're in position to take advantage of it.

Unless she offers a service to you that she is not known for offering to anyone else, the words "I'll make it up to you" seem pretty hallow.

I've had this happen to me. Never got anything for it or even brought it up to her; no reason to. 

I've had a couple of discounted visits, but not much more.  Most of the lovely ladies I have dealt with have been very reliable so no need for a make it up to you promise.

Wtf am I supposed to do with an extra half hour.?

Make it up to me = Anal or your hot best friend, next time she's in town.;)