Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plateb

So'le Message

27 posts in this topic

What the Deal with So'le message in Westminster?  I have been there once before and they have great reviews.  the service I had that day was awesome.   Now every time I stop by the women through the PA system says that they are all booked up and that I have to make an appointment.  I ask to make appointment and she says that they are all booked up rudely.  I call and no one answers and the mail box is full.  I went there yesterday and she asked if I had appointment and I lied and said yes.  She than asked for a door code.  What door code the fist time I got in there was none.  How do you make an appointment at this place.  Was I just lucky to get in the first time I went?  Can anyone help out here.

I have no personal experience. If this was how I was treated, I'd look for another place. They obviously don't want your business. 

Good Luck! :)

I too had the same experience.  Not very accommodating.  I think there is some secret handshake or something.

There was a whole pile of So'le reviews on TOB before the migration. I have never been there. But I read the reviews here (pre-migration), and I read the reviews on rubmaps. Yes, you need to know the code. As I understand it, "preferred" customers are given the "real" phone number where they can make appointments. That's where you get the code to get past mamasan. Also, as I understand it, to get the services you want, once inside, you are going to pay big time. I say skip all the hassle and get yourself a good P 411 girl. Way easier, and will cost you the same money anyway.

Weird set up for sure. I've tried calling over the past few months and never can get anyone. They post ads all day so one would think they want you to call or stop by. I haven't dropped in mostly because it is a bit of a drive and there are some that I know I can get in. 

There was a whole pile of So'le reviews on TOB before the migration. I have never been there. But I read the reviews here (pre-migration), and I read the reviews on rubmaps. Yes, you need to know the code. As I understand it, "preferred" customers are given the "real" phone number where they can make appointments. That's where you get the code to get past mamasan. Also, as I understand it, to get the services you want, once inside, you are going to pay big time. I say skip all the hassle and get yourself a good P 411 girl. Way easier, and will cost you the same money anyway.

So does anyone know the real phone number???

Does anyone know the real phone number?  How does one become a preferred customer.

I don't know the "real" number. Also, AMPs are always in LE's line of sight, so I'm sure the "real" number at So'le changes periodically to stay one step ahead of LE. As for how you become a preferred customer, I *believe* it's a matter of being persistent (calling, hoping mamasan answers and agrees to let you in, trying again, etc.). If you really want to know how to do it, go buy a membership on rubmaps. That will give you access to the user reviews of So'le and also access to the forums / PMs to users there who know all about how to do it.

Again, why bother? There are several very hot Asian women in Denver / Boulder advertising on P411. It'll be the same price as So'le anyway (upcharges are very significant there). And you won't have the same LE risk.

I am on Rubmaps and still can't pry the "secret" out of anyone.  Called who knows how many times.  Gave up.  Went by twice.  Once the door was locked and the other an intercom told me busy.  Wouldn't let me schedule for later.  I wish I wasn't paranoid, or I would join P411.  Of course then you have to see like 3-5 newbies to get one of the ones I would want.  So instead of their price, it would be over $1000 just to get an appointment. IN that regard So'le would be cheaper.  

Eh...I never had a problem like that at Melody Spa, and always enjoyed my time there.  It had been a while since I have been though.  It isn't too far from So'le if I remember right.

I am on Rubmaps and still can't pry the "secret" out of anyone.  Called who knows how many times.  Gave up.  Went by twice.  Once the door was locked and the other an intercom told me busy.  Wouldn't let me schedule for later.  I wish I wasn't paranoid, or I would join P411.  Of course then you have to see like 3-5 newbies to get one of the ones I would want.  So instead of their price, it would be over $1000 just to get an appointment. IN that regard So'le would be cheaper.  

I find it curious that you are paranoid about p411. If its due to the Ashley Madison hack, I can understand it. But AMP's seem to undergo raids all the time and yet that doesn't make you paranoid? Maybe I'm not seeing the reasoning.

Honestly, I think spending any time trying to get into this place is a waste. There are dozens of girls on Backpage, the TOB ad board, and Preferred411.

I'd be WAAAYY more worried about getting busted at an AMP, than seeing a someone who's well reviewed here, or on TER. 

But, whatever, floats your boat! :)

I guess I never really considered it.  I mean if they raid the place while you are there, unless you are caught in the act what could they get you for?  It would all be hearsay.  My fear is yes, kind of like Ashley Madison.  I am not married or anything but I would rather not give a company whose sole job is verifying you for encounters having all of my work info.  I heard they just call and ask for you to verify but still, having the info (I know they say they discard it.)  with any company info out there, I am exposed.  

Though I have to say I really want to see Sweet Bunny.  I might bite the bullet.  Any private recommendations for members that will see a newbie who are attractive or otherwise the best options would be appreciated. 

Eh...I never had a problem like that at Melody Spa, and always enjoyed my time there.  It had been a while since I have been though.  It isn't too far from So'le if I remember right.

I never have a problem at Melody, but more often than not the talent has been very disappointing. 

Since it's been a long time ago that I joined p411, I don't recall that they asked for company employment info. At that time they just asked for a couple of provider's #'s who could give verification. Once verified by the providers, I was in. Are you say you've pretty much stuck with AMP's?

I'm not condemning you, I know there are hobbyists on this board that go to them exclusively. IMHO the chances of a p411 hack are much less than getting caught in raid with AMP's. It isn't just your word against the AMP worker, if LE finds things like a condom, etc, within the room, they can say that is culpable evidence to bust you.

Since it's been a long time ago that I joined p411, I don't recall that they asked for company employment info. At that time they just asked for a couple of provider's #'s who could give verification. Once verified by the providers, I was in. Are you say you've pretty much stuck with AMP's?

I'm not condemning you, I know there are hobbyists on this board that go to them exclusively. IMHO the chances of a p411 hack are much less than getting caught in raid with AMP's. It isn't just your word against the AMP worker, if LE finds things like a condom, etc, within the room, they can say that is culpable evidence to bust you.

If you are in an AMP known for providing extras, and the cops come, you will be arrested. Will you be convicted later down the line? Maybe, maybe not. But you will be arrested. For many hobbyists, the arrest is the worst part.

Do your homework, and you will find that you can join P411 without providing your personal information to anyone.

Anyone have any idea how often AMP raids take place around here?  Seems like there are plenty that have been around a while and are not hard to find if LE actually cared...

Alright Pejo, I will do so.  While I certainly don't want to be arrested, I rarely hear about busts in this area.  More up north.  I agree with justaguy, there are places that advertise on BP every day, and other sites as well.  They don't get raided or shut down.  Maybe they make "donations" to the cops in one way or another but some that I won't name are going on at least 3 years. 

Anyone have any idea how often AMP raids take place around here?  Seems like there are plenty that have been around a while and are not hard to find if LE actually cared...

It's a good question. The AMPs get raided once in a while, but not everyday. Not sure why that's how it works. A premium membership to rubmaps generally will allow you to see who is providing extras and who isn't (in the reviews). So, LE could be way more active shutting down AMPs if it wanted to be. That said, don't assume LE is not coming to your AMP. Sometimes they do.

Also, the AMPs in the legit massage section of BP often do not provide extras. "Body rubs" section, different story, of course.

unless you are caught in the act what could they get you for?  It would all be hearsay

No offense meant.  You write like someone that has never been arrested before.  Cops don't play by legal rules and there isn't shit you can do about it.

Where are these AMPs?  I'm not counting Chinese jack shacks.  I mean real Korean AMPs.  There are very few actually and they ALWAYS get busted.

Wow does someone just have the REAL number to call

From your OP; was wondering after knocking on the door did you state that you have been there before, might be an outside chance they remember you. Other than that I got nothing...

Edited by Kaduk

No offense meant.  You write like someone that has never been arrested before.  Cops don't play by legal rules and there isn't shit you can do about it.

That's a pretty scary thought... 

I really think the raid thing is not a fear.  Been hobbying for 7 years and in 35-40 visits never had the hint of a problem.  There is a reason they have huge massage signs out front and many don't disappear.  The ones that eventually do, aren't because LE gives a shit, it is because neighbor tenants complain about the noise.   Remember Maize anyone?  Great talent, great atmosphere but the ladies would go so far as to cover your mouth because of thin walls.  Eventually enough complaints and the landlord sends them away.  I mean really, how often do you see raids being done on established places?  Sure the empty today, up tomorrow ones may get hit as low flying fruits, but there is a reason I can name 10 places that are going on more than 5 years. 

Now, if anyone has actually been taken in by LE, I would love a PM about it.  I am telling you, unless you are caught in the act or on tape requesting there is nothing that can be done.  Any lawyer 1 week out of law school could get it tossed out.  Prove I knew it was that type of place, prove I got more than a massage.  Good luck. 

What MIGHT get you is LE that tries to shake you down hoping you are married and worried about attention.  But if you are married you ought not be involved in this stuff.  Seriously, you are exposing your significant other to potential disease. If your wife has turned ugly or won't put out, and you need fucking, get divorced.  Relationships suck for the guy 90% of the time, so why do some stay when they don't even get good sex to fall back on?  But even a shake down has never occurred to me or any of my friends.  So get over the fear.  The odds are 1/10,000 you will be at the exact parlor, on the right day, at the right hour for a raid. 

Keep trying Sole phone but nothing. There is one that has been great for me each time . tried a New today and was blah. Bad should've gone to more reliable. 

Still thought that these posts bring up about LE seems to get in my head. 

Eccie has decent reviews that don't require premium membership.  That is a good resource so that you have an idea of what to expect and who to ask for.  It is better than going in blind.