Alli

New to this forum thing, But been a provider for a while…. any helpful information???

22 posts in this topic

I have been a provider in denver for two years…. always heard here say about the forums…. looking to see what ppl use them for and what not????

Ok ... Lol. What types of things are discussed?  I just want to play by the rules....😜

The rules...    

People talk about all kinds of miscellaneous stuff...   

Enjoy yourself !

Ok ... Lol. What types of things are discussed?  I just want to play by the rules....😜

A lot of tips for properly cleaning your ass, and trimming your pubes. A fair amount of misogynistic nonsense. A few humorous links to articles about sex. A fair number of complaints about NCNS on both sides of the coin. The occasional complaint about women's rates. Many 411 requests for information about various providers. That pretty much sums up 80% of it. 

Thanks sweetheart 

Ok ... Lol. What types of things are discussed?

Did you even bother to read the front page of this forum?;)

Welcome Alli..  

I just do a lot of reading on here... Informative and humorous..  

Thanks Juan.  Lol bikentats.

Edited by Alli

Alli, 2big is snappy as an alligator, and he bites! Watch out! ;)

Edited by leigh5280
Wrong quote

Lol 5280. You're cute. Thanks for the info. Lol

A lot of tips for properly cleaning your ass, and trimming your pubes. A fair amount of misogynistic nonsense. A few humorous links to articles about sex. A fair number of complaints about NCNS on both sides of the coin. The occasional complaint about women's rates. Many 411 requests for information about various providers. That pretty much sums up 80% of it. 

The other 20% is discussions of grade inflation in the review system and ladies that won't see black dudes.

I don't think it's black men they don't date. Just thugs. 

True that! I saw one of the finest men ever and not just in the hobby. He was dark, and chocolatey, and velvety, with perfect teeth and a beautiful smile. When I was rubbing his body I couldn't believe that he was taking care of me! And very well I must say. Those who post no AA are really missing out on meeting quality men. 

On the other hand, if you start your text out by calling me Boo, and using letters instead of full words, you most likely will not get a response.

Edited by leigh5280
Add a paragraph

True that! I saw one of the finest men ever and not just in the hobby. He was dark, and chocolatey, and velvety, with perfect teeth and a beautiful smile. When I was rubbing his body I couldn't believe that he was taking care of me! And very well I must say. Those who post no AA are really missing out on meeting quality men. 

On the other hand, if you start your text out by calling me Boo, and using letters instead of full words, you most likely will not get a response.

Touche

r hand, if you start your text out by calling me Boo, and using letters instead of full words, you most likely will not get a response.

That's what I've always said. I know what they're trying to avoid, and really, it's not hard to identify those guys. There's just no need to put "No Black Men" in an ad. I guess it works for them, but I can tell you, I'm not the only guy who moves on when he sees that. I wouldn't say I'd never see a provider who advertises that. But if I have limited information, it's a sign that we may not get along well. 

Nice summary, very accurate. [snip]

Edited by Madame Web
Content

And sometimes we are lucky enough to receive constructive criticism on our reading comprehension skills from peers. ;)