Something that needs to be made very clear....

84 posts in this topic

violin_zpsc1d1a772.gif

Needless to say, this thread brought out the white knights in a hurry.;);)

Yeah.  There's a bunch of us who (gasp) believe in treating others with dignity, compassion, and respect. Sorry that bothers you.

Yeah.  There's a bunch of us who (gasp) believe in treating others with dignity, compassion, and respect. Sorry that bothers you.

White Knight? They're called Captain Cevahoe's. There's no need to go dragging the Templars into this mess. I don't think anyone here is without compassion. I think they are just stating the obvious. Sociopaths will do nothing to change their behavior. They're just crazy. Ranting about why crazy is crazy is like fighting with a grapefruit. At the end of the day nobody cares about Brandy's safety more than Brandy. I don't see anyone here among the Cevahoes offering to volunteer as door guard or to really do anything practical. If anything people like keyser are actually doing the most good by suggesting she take measures to protect herself. Because no one else will do it, and crazy is not going to go away.

Edited by Vassago

As much as I'd love to be able to rent a separate incall, I simply cannot.  Despite my healthy income and cash flow, I am trying to A)get a storefront for my floral design,  and B)provide complete financial support for sick parent who is not going to ever completely recover. 

But, believe me, if i could I would.

Perhaps share an incall with a couple other ladies? Anyway, I suspect that you have thought of that. You've had some bad luck lately, but it's bound to turn. :)

Perhaps share an incall with a couple other ladies? Anyway, I suspect that you have thought of that. You've had some bad luck lately, but it's bound to turn. :)

I tried that recently, but that just got me robbed by her and assaulted by her friend. Apparently I'm not.allowed to post about that either because my post got removed. Oh well...

...that just got me robbed by her and assaulted by her friend...

I have no idea what happened, but I'm pretty sure it was your fault. 

You have no idea. Remember that. No idea. If wanting to help someone makes it okay to do what this guy did to me then I don't wanna be a part of anything involving people. All they did was take and hurt. 

You have no idea. Remember that. No idea. If wanting to help someone makes it okay to do what this guy did to me then I don't wanna be a part of anything involving people. All they did was take and hurt. 

I do hope you know I was kidding in my last post. Not kidding here when I say that I'm really sorry to hear that. And damn I would like to know who it was.

I do hope you know I was kidding in my last post. Not kidding here when I say that I'm really sorry to hear that. And damn I would like to know who it was.

if there was ever a post that needed the sarcasm font, it was your previous post!

B_Randy: Sorry things didn't work out for you. Most stories I hear about shared incall facilities end badly. 

Edited by Bit Banger

I apologize for not seeing the sarcasm lol...and yeah Bit, you are so right. Never again.

Yep, EasyFriend did not make it clear, but that guy (judging by his posts) is as nice as they come. 

Personally, I’ve found that most (there’s that word again) working girls enjoy what they do—if not the sex itself, they at least enjoy the high wages with having to work short hours (who wouldn’t).  They are their own bosses and have no desire to give up their freedom and/or be subservient to a man (which I deeply respect).  I don’t think they’re morally bankrupt garbage, but I am ambivalent.  Some I’ve found to be solid people.

We each have the ability to shape our lives however we choose if we simply recognize that we have the power to do so.

Thank you for this post.  

measures to protect herself.

And the first measure would be to not see clients at your house.:wub:

The arguments are so confusing. Of course it's a good idea to use a different location, and of course dudes shouldn't collect addresses and bail. I don't see how one contradicts the other. 

This isn't a risk free enterprise, though it should be. Since it isn't, precaution is good, and a post problem warning is good. I don't get what all the fussing is about. 

I don't get what all the fussing is about. 

Many members like to troll. 2big is a great example. It's fun for them, I guess.

troll2

trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

The fact of the matter is that one of the people in the situation is being a creep and one is not. But, as expected there is always the shame squad to make sure i know that my post is a bother to their eyes.  Better make sure I don't wear any miniskirts lest I walk by one of these types.  Might get myself hassled and whatnot by all the people who are just assholes and clearly my job to live my life in fear of, right? I am just not bending to the argument that I should go to great expense and inconvenience so that certain people can find some other way to blame me for doing my thing. Some people are just argumentative, and SOME people come to my spot for nookie and bitch about my housekeeping in my review when they were permitted a third round.  Some people are just not nice and I have no interest in trying to please people who suck at being nice themselves.  I just wanna not live my life in constant fear or trying to please bullies, fuck me,right?

After having my address collected 3 TIMES in 24 hrs, including my actual apartment number, making me feel unsafe in my own home.

The problem:eek:

And the first measure would be to not see clients at your house.:wub:

The solutionB)

The fact of the matter is that one of the people in the situation is being a creep and one is not. But, as expected there is always the shame squad to make sure i know that my post is a bother to their eyes.  Better make sure I don't wear any miniskirts lest I walk by one of these types.  Might get myself hassled and whatnot by all the people who are just assholes and clearly my job to live my life in fear of, right? I am just not bending to the argument that I should go to great expense and inconvenience so that certain people can find some other way to blame me for doing my thing. Some people are just argumentative, and SOME people come to my spot for nookie and bitch about my housekeeping in my review when they were permitted a third round.  Some people are just not nice and I have no interest in trying to please people who suck at being nice themselves.  I just wanna not live my life in constant fear or trying to please bullies, fuck me,right?

The result:

Whining and confused rambling.:rolleyes:

Hey, its not my fault you are confused by my perfectly concise and properly written comment.  If you werent so easy to confuse...lets just say its all your fault, eh? ;)

But really! Why should I close up shop at my very well located and not cheap space? Im not the one who is fucking folks over or unethically obtaining personal info.  Im taking plenty of measures for my security, which definitely dont include moving to a hotel just so that...it happens no less? AND I spent $ i didnt have to?  Not happening. Im not letting sme douchecanoes run me outta my own home where I am most comfortable. They should just not be nuisances.

Along the lines of collecting information, I'd like to add that picture collecting without the intent of ever visiting is also very lame.  I'm not saying that any of the members of TOB do this, but I'm just putting it out there. 

Along the lines of collecting information, I'd like to add that picture collecting without the intent of ever visiting is also very lame.  I'm not saying that any of the members of TOB do this, but I'm just putting it out there. 

You're so optimistic, I wish I could say I believe this...

The people who are being judgmental don't  realize that we all make mistakes and that is the way we learn.

It is unfortunate, that some have the father figure complex who prefer to lecture and make judgment without recognizing that at one point or another in their lives, they have made mistakes themselves, even in the hobby.  

I know a lot of providers who work out of their residence and they feel comfortable by doing so. I have done so at times, but I am always scared because there are a lot of psychos, predators, and rude people who don't have respect for us or our time, even worse expecting to respect our home. We all learn by experience. And it is unfair to make judgement when you don't know the circumstances or necessities some may have.  It is not cheap for us to have another place for incall and/or work out of hotel!

In a way, I think providers are wishful thinkers because we want to trust the strangers we meet (which logically speaking might be an absurdity, for the once who are judging ); at the same time I think by being open to meet strangers we have the opportunity to meet great, wonderful, caring and loving gentlemen.  

I would like to give an example to those who are making judgement and take it to the opposite extreme to show how some clients make mistakes the same way, and sometimes worse than providers. Even the ones who think of themselves smartest and brightest of all. 

Some men look for unsafe services (all uncovered services are unsafe) "trusting" the providers they see are "clean" (without even knowing them at all).  Just because they look "clean" don't mean they are "clean" yet they don't think of the "consequences" that going from one provider who offer unsafe services to another provider who offer unsafe services and another one, and another one can create an epidemic with "really bad consequences", yet they choose to do it anyway.   If a man gets something (std, sti, herpes, etc) from a provider who offer unsafe services, he would put the blame on her and all the a-holes who look to blame others to excuse their mistakes will support the man, without realizing that he was the one who made the CHOICE and because what he chose, he got his CONSEQUENCE.

Now you maybe argue that my example is very different to what the thread or the OP has encountered. When we are discussing choices and consequences, problem and solutions, judgement and lecturing-blaming, there is no difference.

The world could be a better place if people can relate to you and be more compassionate. Instead of making judgment and blaming a person just because she made a mistake.

if you can't say something nice, it's better no to say anything. 

Say it ain't so.  :(

I'd bet they see it enough, considering how many people call me that got my # from TOB, yet are telling me that they "just don't do online stuff."  Pretty contradictory point there,  which also makes me wonder how paying to advertise, on a site that provides my contact info to just anyone and everyone who doesn't feel like joining up, is all that helpful to me. But I digress...

Sure ok, 50% on me, I feel you on that but...I mean, some of the cluelessness of the reasons I was given by some..."I didn't steal your info, I plan to call you in the future but today I just had to go take care of this (outrageously wild) emergency.  I thought this was perfectly okay since I'm gonna come back." The person who said this so sweetly on the phone was either just that stupid,  or they are a complete sociopath and I need to buy a .38 In case I've got me a stalker. The thing is...I am not one to want to be afraid of everyone and everything.  I want to believe that some people are just too clueless to function more than I want to believe that everyone who I encounter could be a shit heel and I should behave as  such.  Do I get my heart broken and my stuff stolen occasionally? Sadly, yes. But I also walk around generally happy and open to meeting new people. I have had a very good-crazy and fun life with no serious trouble, and I would say the friends I've made FAR outweigh the people who've made me say "fuck people." I like to live as a person who has trust until it is revoked by the other, rather than by someone before them. 

But it sure would be cool if people who bring trouble would, like, knock it off. Right?

I can't tell anyone to do anything but it's just to offer a viewpoint to raise awareness on something that's a problem too frequently. Doesn't hurt to at least be like "hey, you're an ass and here's why from someone who knows how to throw some burn." Doesn't hurt to ask in a stern manner.

image.jpeg

Way to say nothing on a thread you find boring. If anybody agrees,  well chances are they had too much stuff to do to let everyone know how unimpressed they are...