Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fntimes76

MSOG

14 posts in this topic

Just curious....

Do those seeking msog experience take a performance enhancer to do so? Ive always found the mind willing and the body saying "gimme an hour or two" never an issue getting to the first pop, but id rather go 3x a night than 3x an hour.

If you only have 1 hour available try asking for a helping hand for the second one ;)

If the provider is hot and fun to be with, maybe twice in an hour.

When I know the session is going to be a repeat with someone I really like, I will book 90 minutes for the deuce. Massaging her nekked body afterward often gets me in the mood for seconds.

The other 99% of the time it is one and done.

Just curious....

Do those seeking msog experience take a performance enhancer to do so? Ive always found the mind willing and the body saying "gimme an hour or two" never an issue getting to the first pop, but id rather go 3x a night than 3x an hour.

I'm a fan of msog, but not to the point of taking anything for it. Actually, the big head sometimes gets in the way of the little head. With only an hour available, the second "cup of tea" often feels rushed and rising to the occasion can be a little problematic.

When things do restart, I find myself thinking that the YL, at that point, is just putting up with me sawing away -- even if she's giving no hint of that.

I'd like to know the providers perspective about this?

I have learned to ask up front.

Knowing it is an option allows me to perhaps relax & pop early if things are feeling good, knowing that I will have time to recover & go again.

If MSOG is not an option, a half hour session is probably my choice. And if UTF is not an option, I move on.

Yes. The key being "the mind willing".

I don't always remember to ask but I typically try to after receiving some helpful feedback last year.

If you say you can usually recover after a specified amount of time then I'll make sure to be mindful of the time so you can enjoy yourself again and you don't feel rushed at the end.

If you say you are usually a "1 hit wonder" then I'll do my best to prolong things by showing you my stamp collection 1st. kidding

Edited by Justina Carter
Sarcasm Font

What??? I thought MSOG was about me. Well, that changes everything. :D

It is reload time vs. time of the visit, and chemistry is a part of it.

You can't pop the ice cube out of the tray, if it is still water.

As far as being sawed away at, don't think of that way. It is the journey that matters, not the destination. Especially, if you have just visited the place.

I'll do my best to prolong things by showing you my stamp collection 1st.

Can we do the coin collection instead?

I don't always remember to ask but I typically try to after receiving some helpful feedback last year.

If you say you can usually recover after a specified amount of time then I'll make sure to be mindful of the time so you can enjoy yourself again and you don't feel rushed at the end.

If you say you are usually a "1 hit wonder" then I'll do my best to prolong things by showing you my stamp collection 1st. kidding

Bless you, Justina!

Just curious....

Do those seeking msog experience take a performance enhancer to do so? ...

I'm assuming you mean in an hour? If so (knock on wood for me) I usually have no trouble getting two off within the hour. If you can't, then like others have said, schedule a half hour for one or longer time if two is a must!

Just curious....

Do those seeking msog experience take a performance enhancer to do so?

There are performance enhancers that will enable you to get and stay hard.

There is no such thing as a performance enhancer that will shorten your refractory period and provide MSOG. Either you can cum multiple times in one or two hours, or you can't. And if you can't, there is no magic pill.