Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Do you change your donation depending on the incall?

18 posts in this topic

Something that confuses me about incall/outcall donations with a couple of low-volume, local providers I have seen regularly (every 2 months for the past 2 years) and hence I care about, that I'll throw out for discussion in hope for intelligent dialogue and not one that degenerates to another nasty "rate thread", or maybe this is too much to hope for. But WTF...

This low-volume, higher-end provider has usually accommodated my request to get an incall location convenient to me. Lately, I've been seeing her at her home, which is a 30-minute drive for me. Since I'm now driving an hour round-trip to see her and she no longer has a hotel charge, should I expect a reduction in her donation? Obviously, my enjoyment from the hour with her hasn't diminished, so her "value" to me hasn't diminished, but since I'm doing the drive and her "overhead" is lower, should I expect some reduction in the donation I give her? I'm happy to see her in her home and like to help her by her not having to bother with getting an incall just for me, but should I expect some reduction, maybe half the cost of an average incall?

I've had the opposite occur, where another low-volume provider who I have usually seen in her home, didn't have her home available when I called for an appointment. When I saw her in the hotel, I upped the donation to help her with the incall charge. Her usual donation would not be considered high, so the incall might be half what I usually give her for the hour.

This also brings up the expected charge for the couple of times I've been able to entertain the low-volume provider in my home and spared her a hotel charge. While I know the high-volume provider rightly has a higher donation for an outcall visit, presumably to cover the travel time and the time away from the incall she's already paying for, would you expect a lower donation when you're covering the incall cost for the provider who would likely have paid for a room just for the one visit?

I'm sure I'm way overthinking this, but I doubt I'm the only one.

Thoughts?

Something that confuses me about incall/outcall donations with a couple of low-volume, local providers I have seen regularly (every 2 months for the past 2 years) and hence I care about, that I'll throw out for discussion in hope for intelligent dialogue and not one that degenerates to another nasty "rate thread", or maybe this is too much to hope for. But WTF...

This low-volume, higher-end provider has usually accommodated my request to get an incall location convenient to me. Lately, I've been seeing her at her home, which is a 30-minute drive for me. Since I'm now driving an hour round-trip to see her and she no longer has a hotel charge, should I expect a reduction in her donation? Obviously, my enjoyment from the hour with her hasn't diminished, so her "value" to me hasn't diminished, but since I'm doing the drive and her "overhead" is lower, should I expect some reduction in the donation I give her? I'm happy to see her in her home and like to help her by her not having to bother with getting an incall just for me, but should I expect some reduction, maybe half the cost of an average incall?

I've had the opposite occur, where another low-volume provider who I have usually seen in her home, didn't have her home available when I called for an appointment. When I saw her in the hotel, I upped the donation to help her with the incall charge. Her usual donation would not be considered high, so the incall might be half what I usually give her for the hour.

This also brings up the expected charge for the couple of times I've been able to entertain the low-volume provider in my home and spared her a hotel charge. While I know the high-volume provider rightly has a higher donation for an outcall visit, presumably to cover the travel time and the time away from the incall she's already paying for, would you expect a lower donation when you're covering the incall cost for the provider who would likely have paid for a room just for the one visit?

Thoughts?

I love staying at 4* hotels Oh yeah lets split the cost.

Choose from 6 Hotels Nearby The Ritz-Carlton, Denver

Copied and pasted todays rates

You Selected: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 1 No. of rooms, 1 Guests/room https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Denver/Reservations/Default.htm?propertyCode=DENRZ#top

Denver Marriott Westminster 210 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 105+ Her hourly rate)

7000 Church Ranch Boulevard Westminster, CO 80021 USA

Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel 210 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 105+ Her hourly rate)

500 Flatiron Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021 USA

Boulder Marriott 250 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 125+ Her hourly rate)

2660 Canyon Boulevard Boulder, CO 80302 USA

Courtyard Denver Airport 239 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 119.50 + Her hourly rate)

6901 Tower Road Denver, CO 80249 USA

Courtyard Boulder Louisville 309 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 154.50 + Her hourly rate)

948 West Dillon Road Louisville, CO 80027 USA

Courtyard Boulder 169 USD /night this is w/o tax (you pay your half for the hotel $84.50 + Her hourly rate)

4710 Pearl East Circle Boulder, CO 80301 USA

Lets discuss over head:

Bottom line, Im not staying at cheep hotel. I spoiled, I live comfortably.

I show my face, so you don't get to choose the hotels I stay at. (my safety is #1)

Cheep hotels can have bed bugs. Treatment is expensive should 1 travel home w/you.

STD testing not everyone lies and get free medical. For some of us, we pay for it.

Infections cost money: if she she gets BV (from guys who cant wash their hands properly) Stick them in her vagina then she gets infection, can't work for 7 days until infection clears.

Screening properly for the girls who do cost money.

Photographer rates on average $300-1,500

Yearly Website rates $250-8,000.00

Yearly Hosting rates

Supplies: Condoms, toys, lubes

Sexy Outfits: High heels, out fits, hosiery, braw's, and accessories.

Advertising cost money.

Placing ads cost money.

Screening services cost money.

Laywers cost money

Hotels cost money ( depending on the time of the year hotel rates up/down.

Hotels also want $50/$100 deposit which the return in a bout a week.

Hotels sometimes charge daily parking.

If your hotel gets suspicious- you have to move fast and lose money.

Cell phones,

Cells phone minutes or monthly rates

Outcall: use of vehicle requires insurance and maintenance or cost of a taxi

Touring: if on tour you rent a car.

Touring: Airfair and rental car.

And some girls need a second place for an incall - two places of rent. Home and incall...

If provider gets busted: She will need a lawyer, need to pay all kinds of fines and fees. Name change new pics new website. All this cost money.

Whatever she has left over pays her bills....

Should I keep going because there are more... This is reality check..... and truth... I could keep going. She is low volume provider I say leave her alone about her rates. Or find your self cheeper hooker.

Let me ask you this... Do you still want a discount?

I for got alcohol and soda pop and juice glasses

fetishes cost more...

If a provider felt you were due a rate reduction, she would make you aware.

Thoughts?

Just pay the rate she advertises. If you start asking for discounts, you certainly won't make her happy.

Yes, you are overthinking this.

Nikki, Did you really want to alert LE which hotels you like ? I'll wager they monitor this board.

I would see this as a gain for me as a client, being able to see a provider at her residence instead of a hotel. Less risk and likely more comfy and interesting.

I love staying at 4* hotels Oh yeah lets split the cost.

Choose from 6 Hotels Nearby The Ritz-Carlton, Denver

Copied and pasted todays rates

You Selected: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 1 No. of rooms, 1 Guests/room https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Denver/Reservations/Default.htm?propertyCode=DENRZ#top

Denver Marriott Westminster 210 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 105+ Her hourly rate)

7000 Church Ranch Boulevard Westminster, CO 80021 USA

Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel 210 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 105+ Her hourly rate)

500 Flatiron Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021 USA

Boulder Marriott 250 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 125+ Her hourly rate)

2660 Canyon Boulevard Boulder, CO 80302 USA

Courtyard Denver Airport 239 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 119.50 + Her hourly rate)

6901 Tower Road Denver, CO 80249 USA

Courtyard Boulder Louisville 309 USD /night (you pay your half for the hotel 154.50 + Her hourly rate)

948 West Dillon Road Louisville, CO 80027 USA

Courtyard Boulder 169 USD /night this is w/o tax (you pay your half for the hotel $84.50 + Her hourly rate)

4710 Pearl East Circle Boulder, CO 80301 USA

Lets discuss over head:

Bottom line, Im not staying at cheep hotel. I spoiled, I live comfortably.

I show my face, so you don't get to choose the hotels I stay at. (my safety is #1)

Cheep hotels can have bed bugs. Treatment is expensive should 1 travel home w/you.

STD testing not everyone lies and get free medical. For some of us, we pay for it.

Infections cost money: if she she gets BV (from guys who cant wash their hands properly) Stick them in her vagina then she gets infection, can't work for 7 days until infection clears.

Screening properly for the girls who do cost money.

Photographer rates on average $300-1,500

Yearly Website rates $250-8,000.00

Yearly Hosting rates

Supplies: Condoms, toys, lubes

Sexy Outfits: High heels, out fits, hosiery, braw's, and accessories.

Advertising cost money.

Placing ads cost money.

Screening services cost money.

Laywers cost money

Hotels cost money ( depending on the time of the year hotel rates up/down.

Hotels also want $50/$100 deposit which the return in a bout a week.

Hotels sometimes charge daily parking.

If your hotel gets suspicious- you have to move fast and lose money.

Cell phones,

Cells phone minutes or monthly rates

Outcall: use of vehicle requires insurance and maintenance or cost of a taxi

Touring: if on tour you rent a car.

Touring: Airfair and rental car.

And some girls need a second place for an incall - two places of rent. Home and incall...

If provider gets busted: She will need a lawyer, need to pay all kinds of fines and fees. Name change new pics new website. All this cost money.

Whatever she has left over pays her bills....

Should I keep going because there are more... This is reality check..... and truth... I could keep going. She is low volume provider I say leave her alone about her rates. Or find your self cheeper hooker.

Let me ask you this... Do you still want a discount?

I for got alcohol and soda pop and juice glasses

fetishes cost more...

Rather than a list of expenses, the OP was asking - "I'll throw out for discussion in hope for intelligent dialogue and not one that degenerates to another nasty "rate thread", or maybe this is too much to hope for. But WTF..."

You can list all the expenses you can dream up but it does not answer the question what the OP is asking.

I think you should pay the regular rate. It does not matter if it is private incall, hotel, or a friends place.

Nikki, Did you really want to alert LE which hotels you like ? I'll wager they monitor this board.

I am semi retired for obvious reasons. If your not sure why then email me. Frankly, I could care less. They have known about me since June of 2010. Law enforcement isn't stupid. Think about it, I show my face just like many other girls. That alone speaks for its self. For all you know maybe I have other arrangements made on incall that keep me secure. No one knows exactly, what I am doing. Therefore....Im not concerned about this at all.

I am not scared of Law Enforcement. I know what they can and cant do me. I am fully aware of my rights. In fact if I do get busted, I hope their at least good looking cuff me and fuck me...six ways to heaven...put me away wet!!! lol I love men in uniform. I love good looking men too. :D:D:D

I think you should pay the regular rate. It does not matter if it is private incall, hotel, or a friends place.

Agreed, but it is really becoming difficult to determine what that regular rate is. Now, location seems to be an additional variable.

With ladies advertising on EB, TER, BP, all with different rates, and then if you check their website or P411, you typically find the P411 guys are getting charged 50 to 100 more per hour.

Having been taught not to discuss rates in your introductory phone call, I have of late just been taking a wild guess and throwing in an extra 25. There is for me always a moment of trepidation when the lady checks the donation. Did I guess right?

There is one lady on EB I've been interested in seeing, but she has (I think) a base price plus a list of menu items with their own additional costs. How the heck do you know what to put in the envelope?

Good morning

From any provider, the Advertised rate is What You should expect to compensate. Don't over think things. It doesn't matter if, where, when nor whom, the rate is what it is. If YOU feel your paying too much, look for someone within YOUR price range.

As for hosting you in Her private residential, you should feel honored that She Trusted you enough to allow you into her Private residential where, from what you've posted, s he doesn't entertain from.

My suggestions, next time, thank her for inviting you to her private residence and bring her her favorite bottle of wine or a nice potted house plant to show how much you appreciate her trusting you. Again, just my suggestions for what's it worth.

If money is That Big of an Issue for you, then move on. The last thing any provider wants to hear is a client whining about paying. Hopefully she hasn't read this and knows this is you and drops you as a client.

Have a great day everyone

Rather than a list of expenses, the OP was asking - "I'll throw out for discussion in hope for intelligent dialogue and not one that degenerates to another nasty "rate thread", or maybe this is too much to hope for. But WTF..."

You can list all the expenses you can dream up but it does not answer the question what the OP is asking.

I know, you right!!!! I think this rate thing factors in many issues. I really think he should just pay her rate and leave her alone about it. Or find a cheeper hooker.

Thanks for this reply. It is a nice reality check that I'm way overthinking something that has little cost impact to me. Heading out for that potted plant. I do count my blessings that I've connected with wonderful ladies.

My thought about rate wasn't just about me saving a few bucks, as the money I'm talking about is not itself much of an issue to me, but just bringing up what seems "right", recognizing the wide bandwidth of what constitutes "right". I did mention in my OP that I voluntarily increase my donation when I see one provider occasionally in a hotel rather than her usual home incall to help defray her extra cost. Obviously, I don't have to do this,but I do because I care about this provider. Clearly the right thing for me to do is give extra when the situation seems to call for this but don't expect a reduction from a working gal if her costs go down. I got it. I just wondered whether other hobbyists ponder this question and whether other providers adjust their donation request depending on the "overhead" for that visit, especially for a long-term client.

For the most part, for these ladies I see with some regularity, I usually pay for future visits what I paid originally, assuming my first visit wasn't some special discount, like a reviewer's special. I don't have time or interest to check the various possible sites for what may be today's donation request. Maybe that means sometimes I'm paying more than I might have to, while other times I'm paying less. I've never had a complaint from the providers or have had difficulty rescheduling.

You're way over thinking this, expecting some universal rules of "logic" or "math" to apply. If you don't believe me just search this forum for past examples of "hooker math" to see what some providers think makes sense.

Ask her not us.

NikkiHoliday, Nice break down of the costs.

Hotels use to offer unadvertised "day rates". I rented a lot of rooms to truck drivers who wanted a place to sleep for a while, take a shower and hit the road again. Maybe someone who is having work down on their house will spend the day at the hotel and even lovers who where meeting each other.

This rate would usually include an early check-in (if a room as available) and a 5:00pm check out so you only had the room for about 8 hours. The hotel was able to clean the room and rent it again that night, so they are able to rent the room twice in one day. This rate is about half price.

I don't know if this is still something hotels offer but maybe it can save some money.

You're thinking way too much into this. Just leave her normal incall donation and you wont have that awkward convo betweeen her and you regarding the correct amount. :) Trust me I HATE doing that lol

NikkiHoliday, Nice break down of the costs.

Hotels use to offer unadvertised "day rates". I rented a lot of rooms to truck drivers who wanted a place to sleep for a while, take a shower and hit the road again. Maybe someone who is having work down on their house will spend the day at the hotel and even lovers who where meeting each other.

This rate would usually include an early check-in (if a room as available) and a 5:00pm check out so you only had the room for about 8 hours. The hotel was able to clean the room and rent it again that night, so they are able to rent the room twice in one day. This rate is about half price.

I don't know if this is still something hotels offer but maybe it can save some money.

I haven't heard of this happening for a while now. I've seen a few hotels near Fort Bragg that go by the hour. However, I do know some of the 5* places have "Photographer Rates". Basically they get to rent a suite for a set amount of hours for a shoot and that's that.