Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jdex69

Searching for Mistress

14 posts in this topic

I'm currently in search of a new Mistress as mine has no longer hear. Any information that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me with any help possible. Thanks in advance...

All you have to do is pick one. There are many that would be happy to take your money

All you have to do is pick one. There are many that would be happy to take your money

Ha ha telling it like it is

I'm currently in search of a new Mistress as mine has no longer hear. Any information that might be helpful would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me with any help possible. Thanks in advance...

So your current mistress went deaf? And she can't lip-read while performing fellatio?

Or she IS no longer HERE? Meaning she left you?

More details, please, if we are to help you.

mine has no longer hear.

I think he means she lost her hair.

Give the poor guy a break, he's posted a total of 2 times after all!

I find use of the word "mistress" odd. You want an affair? Go to Ashley Madison. If you want her to leave, you're in the right place.

This site might help you in finding a "rent-a-mistress" for a short period of time. However, if you're looking for something long term, you might want to start your search elsewhere. There are several that come to mind...Ashley Madison, Match.com, etc.

This site might help you in finding a "rent-a-mistress" for a short period of time. However, if you're looking for something long term, you might want to start your search elsewhere. There are several that come to mind...Ashley Madison, Match.com, etc.

Actually, quite a few providers who advertise on this very site have in their P411 profiles two very applicable features:

"Sugar Baby" and "Long Term Relationship."

Other than exclusivity (and I suspect even that could be arranged for a price), how do these titles, in practice, differ from each other and the concept of the traditional "Mistress," or "Kept Woman?"

All expect something of value in exchange for their time and affection, and understand full well that the man's major investment is going to remain with wife and family.

I have a relatively low maintenance mistress. Her name is Jergens. :D

as mine [can] no longer hear

Consider yourself a lucky man. No hearing, no talking = fifth element.

I have a relatively low maintenance mistress. Her name is Jergens. :D

She sounds European. My mistress' name is Rosey.