Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Swimming in pussy

20 posts in this topic

I think I'm starting to develop "golden cock syndrome."

I've got 3 different ATFs emailing/texting me. They are really sexy ladies, and really good!

I've got a couple of new providers I've seen that I want to see again.

There's a bunch of new providers showing up that I want to see, too.

What's a horny guy to do? How do you choose your next move?

If you can't decide then let us know all your options and we'll choose for you! :D

Find out if any play well together.....

And have a party.

What a nice problem to have. I say err on the side of financial irresponsibility and do them all. :)

It is probably advisable to think with your little head this time.

Contribute to the hooker economy and do all of them. The more money they get, the more manicures, hair appointments, and personal training sessions they receive, which is good for all of us.

Business is slow, you are an ATM. If you don't think so, tell them you are a little short. Would they see you for 1/2 their going rate?

Business is slow, you are an ATM. If you don't think so, tell them you are a little short. Would they see you for 1/2 their going rate?

I've considered this once or twice. Yeah, I've heard business is slow.

But, the lady gets what the lady asks for. Sometimes a little bit more. And that's just the way I am.

Yeah, I know.

I've got 3 different ATFs emailing/texting me. They are really sexy ladies, and really good!

Write everyone's name down on little pieces of paper. Then draw a name from a hat. After the name is selected reach out to the Lady. If she isn't available then draw another name from your hat. After you've achieved a connection - burn the papers!!!

Since your Goldmember is irresistible to ASP's, why don't you suggest a multi-hour session to several of your ATF's and ask them if they'd like to be in on a three-way or four-way with other ASP's? Also, you might want to suggest them paying you this time since your services are in such high demand.

Keep us all informed as to how this one turns out...

Since your Goldmember is irresistible to ASP's, why don't you suggest a multi-hour session to several of your ATF's and ask them if they'd like to be in on a three-way or four-way with other ASP's? Also, you might want to suggest them paying you this time since your services are in such high demand.

Keep us all informed as to how this one turns out...

DM is that you ? :D

I have heard it said, that to those very select few who have been blessed with the gifts of true greatness and majesty, much is expected. Clearly, such is your burden. Three ATF's chasing you at once!! Don't be coy man! It's not a time for false modesty. This is a time to revel in your prosperity! :rolleyes:

DM is that you ? :D

My post on this subject would go something like this...

In my dreams only would it be possible for three or four different ATF's to be vying for my attention all at once...my attention and not the possibility of the transfer of two (or more) of the Ben Franklins in my back pocket to the night stand in their Incall Location. Since I'm of Irish heritage, I'm not delusional enough to think my rather smallish (Seamus Fitzpatrick) would be on any ASP's "to do' list..especially just for the fun of it.

To answer your question...I'm afraid I don't know who DM is. Sorry, I'm fairly new to posting on this forum but I have reviews up from 2013.

I heard business is good. Due to the weather, indoor sports are in demand.

Brian Williams?

Why yes! You caught me! And after waiting 7 and a half years for your first post!

I'm deeply honored, though after that much time, I would have waited for a bigger gotcha. I'm pretty small potatoes.

Explore getting into the supply side of the business, ask each of those ladies if she chould use a "agent".

(see, there's free advice, and then there's good advice - LOL)

I have never swam in a pussy, as most would be to small to swim in. But if it was perhaps a Blue Whale I could do it.

Write down why you want to see each one. Write down what's important to you, most to least. Process of elimination..... read reviews.... are any visiting? See them since they may not be back for a while.