Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hvnaball2

So what's the cure for the blues after a lackluster, non-erotic session?

21 posts in this topic

Granted, it was probably my fault. I went for a $100 "Special" on BP. Nothing special about it.

Granted, it was probably my fault. I went for a $100 "Special" on BP. Nothing special about it.

We all know that you know the answer.

We all know that you know the answer.

C'mon, man, I'm looking for some encouragement! To do what you know what I want to do, of course!

C'mon, man, I'm looking for some encouragement! To do what you know what I want to do, of course!

Ok, here goes. There are some STELLAR providers out there. Ones who are so good, they will make you forget what planet you are on while you are with them. So, the "cure" for your problem is to go find one of those.

(Pro-tip: they aren't generally advertising $100 "specials" on BP, so stop being a cheapskate.)

:D

Ok, here goes. There are some STELLAR providers out there. Ones who are so good, they will make you forget what planet you are on while you are with them. So, the "cure" for your problem is to go find one of those.

(Pro-tip: they aren't generally advertising $100 "specials" on BP, so stop being a cheapskate.)

There you go, Pejo! Thanks for the bone! I'm heading for the ATM now!

Answer: Pizza. Two slices at Costco for about $4.50.

Answer: Pizza. Two slices at Costco for about $4.50.

Pizza....and beer!

The only cure known to man is the hair of the werewolf . See it's a lot like getting bit by a werewolf. You have to bite a werewolf to cure yourself.

The only cure known to man is the hair of the werewolf . See it's a lot like getting bit by a werewolf. You have to bite a werewolf to cure yourself.

Is this like trying to bite your own ear?

There are no cures, only band-aids. The "cure" is to find a woman who is genuinely "into you," and who wants to do it for free.

Band-aids, however, can be quite enjoyable. Well-reviewed ladies are a good start. See above.

I think I'll go for the band-aid. Immediate gratification and probably less expensive in the long run.

I think I'll go for the band-aid. Immediate gratification and probably less expensive in the long run.

Get the waterproof kind. They last forever!!! ;)

^^^^This^^^^

I've done fine on BP for 100, but not all the time. Even EB can present its share of disappointments. Nothing is perfect.

Is this like trying to bite your own ear?

Not really. You know how if you get bitten buy a werewolf right? Well you have to bite him back to be cured. Or you can bite the one who bit the one who bit you and you'll both be cured.

Is this like trying to bite your own ear?[/QUOTE]

This can be done but it's not as easy as it sounds. :D

There are no cures, only band-aids. The "cure" is to find a woman who is genuinely "into you," and who wants to do it for free.

Band-aids, however, can be quite enjoyable. Well-reviewed ladies are a good start.

FTW! well spoken pitbull! band aids are only temporary. and the only purpose for them is to cover up the wounds until they heal;).

FTW! well spoken pitbull! band aids are only temporary. and the only purpose for them is to cover up the wounds until they heal;).

Unfortunately, the wounds can be quite deep, my friend, but that's another thread altogether. We all get by as best we can, eh? These ladies help. In fact, they are essential.