Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluefuzzyball

Having problem posting reviews

10 posts in this topic

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have been in hiatus for a while and now I am back in the game. I tried to post reviews. I logged in correctly and submitted few reviews but I have not gotten confirmation emails. I checked my spam filter and didn't see them. I tried to reset my password and still did not get any e-mail from TOB. I sent e-mail to admin to assist with the problem. But I don't know whether the admin received the request or not. Can anyone point me to right direction who I need to talk to. Thanks bunch!!. Blue

This was happening to me also out of the blue, that is all you really can do is send a message.

Same thing for me but reviews are still getting posted.

Ok maybe I'm overreacting a bit. But a few months ago I submitted a review for Deja (thicker latina new to the scene...has not posted in a while).

Anyway I got through the entire review process, confirmed the review and waited for it to post online. I know it takes time for the moderators to get through them all. Anyway fast forward a week or two and nothing. I was going to write the review again but I was like who cares not a big deal. It was not a great or bad review for the girl more middle of the road.

Anyway fast forward to today, I had a great time with a provider and I wanted to post a review while it's still fresh in my head. Did the whole review posted it and got the standard e-mail to confirm so it can be reviewed by the moderators.

Anyway the problem now is I have not got that e-mail. Maybe I'm impatient but it's been about 20 mins or longer now. Would think it would come through. I tested sending messages from another e-mail address to my review e-mail and I had no issues. That came in fine...so there is either something wrong or simply a LOT of latency with TOB Reviews sending me that confirmation e-mail.

Is this occurring with anyone else or just me? Maybe it's an issue with Yahoo? IDK but it is frustrating!

You should get a response within minutes...

Sometimes for what ever an e-mail may go to the spam folder.

So it might be a yahoo thing.

The review was still in the queue waiting for a confirmation.

Went ahead & approved it....

I had an issue receiving the confirmation emails too with one email service. Since I switched to Gmail it has not been a problem.

Yep, I posted my first review yesterday and have not seen the review posted yet. I did receive the confirmation email and I clicked on link to confirm. That's the last email I received.

Dear Members,

There is an issue with ISPs blocking our confirmation emails.

If you have already posted a review before don't worry we can see it pending and will get to it in a few days during the week.

If this is your first review you will get a personal email from us within 7 days that won't get blocked and you must reply to. If we don't receive a reply the review is denied.

Thanks,

TheWhisperer

Problem with changing e-mail address is I had few reviews already posted and I like to keep my name. I don't want to start as a newbie.:D

Administrator, if you are reading my post, please let me know what I have to do to fix it. Thanks.