Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest pejo

Use a hobby phone, hobby email, and do your homework.

19 posts in this topic

That's kind of a rough way to learn what providers you can trust.

I think the thought of using hobby equipment is a damn good idea

A provider posing as a reporter? What happened to journalistic integrity? I would think that providers everywhere would be upset that one of them was posing as another kind of ho.

The Wise Old Owl

I've never met a reporter I didn't like...

Thank you Urban dictionary: and now I've added a new phrase to my lexicon, and another item to my list of "things I'll never have the balls to do."

I have one phone. Only amateurs use hobby phones. Watch Breaking Bad for a lesson in what happens when you have a "second phone".

"Prosecutors say Seattle-area woman threatened to expose man to wife, posed as newspaper reporter" At least this didn't happen in Denver for once. :eek:

this was just crazy shit for the guys in seattle! she threatened and blackmailed several clients she had seen.

in the beginning she would ask if they could help her out as she would fabricate some elaborate crisis. some guys did buy into her scheme. then when they had enough and would cut her off she would threaten them. usually saying she was going to report them to their neighbors, employees, or loved ones. she was really vigilant and ruthless with her demands. her last desperate tactic was to tell the guy that she was pregnant. the funny part is two of the guys she threatened only received a hj or bj from her during the appointment! she finally escalated it by reaching one of the guys wife. at that point it was game over for him. I believe it was he that finally went to the authorities and thus this article!

yes everyone be careful because you never know? but even I was guilty of seeing Russia a few years back:eek:.......

No no no,

This is just a proper demonstration of typical journalistic behavior.

A journalist had been posing as (in your words) a ho. Ho being the much more honorable profession.

yes indeed, been laughing my ass off.

I am eternally grateful for whoever came up with urban dictionary.

Does anyone use Skype on their smart phone as a hobby phone?

What about Google voice? Or are there other suggestions?

Thanks for any ideas

I have one phone. Only amateurs use hobby phones. Watch Breaking Bad for a lesson in what happens when you have a "second phone".

Precisely. If the second phone is discovered. Toast.

Holy necropost, Batman.

But as long as we're playing... I'd have an easier time explaining the second phone than the bag full of money and condoms. I leave them locked in my office.

Thanks ....while looking those up, I checked out the top ten trending words. I will never think of truffle butter the same...