Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Schmoe

Typical Newbie Cluelessness...

53 posts in this topic

just do what the provider asks for...give up your info...ive known of no one provider that has hurt clients in my circle of girlfriends over the years.what choice do you really have?:)

[snip}

[snip}

How about that fellas? all this time I had no idea we didn't have a choice. I guess the next thing will be mandatory monthly scheduling with a hefty fine if we don't comply. :rolleyes:

I've only been asked to show ID once (about 5 years ago). This was requested by a well-established, still-active FBSM provider after I walked in door. I was surprised but complied - foolish or not, there have been no negative consequences. I have no idea if that was her regular MO or if it's still her practice so I will not share her name.

My advice, think with the big head and you'll avoid a lot of problems

1) I've only outright asked for someone's ID once! He was brand new and 22. I really needed something *solid* from him. He has turned out to be a great guy whom I've seen countless times. I told him that if he ever wants to "alter his identity" to just let me know and I'll be happy to provide a reference under his new info.

2) I've had a gentleman visiting from NYC who sent his DL without me asking. He said he knew the ladies back home don't like to share info so he was willing to just be open. Again, great time, no issues.

3) Last but not least: crazy nutcase sent me his ID on his own. He was very pushy and never listened or paid attention to anything I said. I never saw him. I blocked his number and email and left it at that. I realize he may be an idiot but I don't have a reason to outright ruin him when all he ever did was act like a nutcase via text/email/phone.

just do what the provider asks for...give up your info...ive known of no one provider that has hurt clients in my circle of girlfriends over the years.what choice do you really have?:)

[snip}

[snip}

Oh, this is too easy...

We have plenty of choices. There are LOTS of providers in this area. Competition is stiff (pardon the pun).

"Just do what the provider asks". You seem to have forgotten that WE are the customers. If we don't like what you're asking, we can go elsewhere. And there are lots of elsewheres. :cool:

Yes, something like writing a less than fantastic review.

You do realize that you give some of the shittiest advice I have ever heard. I have been hobbying for over 20 years and you are the ONLY person with these idiotic situations, and even more your idiotic advice. By your advice, and if people follow it, nobody is going to be able to get laid. Please stop. Nobody is stalking you, outting you, or anything else. A normal, sane person would have taken action. I know I would have. I personally am tired of hearing about it. It's clearly not a problem for you, because it is NOT HAPPENING. Get help!

For the love of (insert deity) stop spewing your public nonsense. It is people like you that ruin the hobby. I have no tolerance for it. And please lern to spell and learn the difference between their, there, they're, it's its, it is, no, and know, and please do not tell me it is because you speak multiple languages. You do not. Nor are you from England. I lived there for over 10 years. You have the most fake accent I have ever heard. Yes, I called you once. listened to your accent and knew, fake. Where I come from this type of behavior would never be tolerated. WHY?

Gentlemen, this is a perfect example why you don't give out your Colorado State ID to hooker like this one. Enough said!

Yes, something like writing a review.

This one of many reasons.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I say be willing to provide (within reason) whatever info you see fit to give for initial screening. I agree with this.

you may run into some pretty harsh screening methods This is true......please note that for some ladies that is for their need to feel safe this true for most providers, except for the one who retaliate.

for a multitude of reasons. Keep going until you find the right lady. Remember to be very respectful and polite in your initial contact as this goes a long way. Explain that you are a newbie and you would like to know what type of info is needed to make her feel safe. IF you are not comfortable with providing that info, move on until you find someone who suites your needs. Very true. Awesome advice. There are many ways to screen without giving out your personal info.

Search reviews, stay off of Backpage until you know what you are doing, Your right about this one, the guys should do their research. There are good and bad providers on all forms. and most of all have fun. Not all of us bite, There is truth here not everyone.....but the ones who do bite, are ruthless and wicked although some might nibble, just be yourself but be nice and you should be ok. If not, that is a good clue to not see a particular lady. not everyone meshes with everyone, not matter how hot someone is. Good luck and happy hunting!

I've shown my ID once, and it was ages ago, when partaking of a birthday discount that a now-defunct agency used to offer. Probably dumb, but I was younger, inexperienced, and about to spend an hour with an absolutely gorgeous lady.

I'll never give out my personal info again. I realize this shortens the list of ladies available to me, but as other have said, plenty of other places to bring my cash.

Also as others have said - be safe, do your research, and above all else, have some damn fun.

You do realize that you give some of the shittiest advice I have ever heard. I have been hobbying for over 20 years and you are the ONLY person with these idiotic situations, and even more your idiotic advice. By your advice, and if people follow it, nobody is going to be able to get laid. Please stop. Nobody is stalking you, outting you, or anything else. A normal, sane person would have taken action. I know I would have. I personally am tired of hearing about it. It's clearly not a problem for you, because it is NOT HAPPENING. Get help!

For the love of (insert deity) stop spewing your public nonsense. It is people like you that ruin the hobby. I have no tolerance for it. And please lern to spell and learn the difference between their, there, they're, it's its, it is, no, and know, and please do not tell me it is because you speak multiple languages. You do not. Nor are you from England. I lived there for over 10 years. You have the most fake accent I have ever heard. Yes, I called you once. listened to your accent and knew, fake. Where I come from this type of behavior would never be tolerated. WHY?

You seem like a dick. She was just giving her opinion. There is no need to be a hater. This is a forum using to talk about things and to get advice. If you disagree say so, but don't put people down.

You seem like a dick. She was just giving her opinion. There is no need to be a hater. This is a forum using to talk about things and to get advice. If you disagree say so, but don't put people down.

Yeah! And this guy is some accent expert?! Give me a fucking break. The white knights will defend the honor of the esteemed, and smoking hot Ms. Holliday.

Ive been outed by a provider. Ive asked to put a review about the entire situation but cannot get the mods to answer me.

I did show my drivers license to a provider......ONCE!

It was my birthday and we were discussing the event.

I asked her if she wanted to see.

I kept my thumb firmly over my name and address and there were no problems.

Ive been outed by a provider. Ive asked to put a review about the entire situation but cannot get the mods to answer me.

Being outed by a provider does not fall under the review criteria,

so a pending review would be denied....

Being outed by a provider does not fall under the review criteria,

so a pending review would be denied....

Please don't take this as a complaint towards the way you run the board. I understand rules must be followed. But, what recourse do the clients have in this situation.

Yeah, we're already screwed. Names put on a blacklist for some silly reason. Publicly outed. Work associates contacted.

But, would it not be a good idea to let the rest of the client community know which providers are ethical, and which engage in the above practices? Would that not help the men (one of the stated historical goals of the board)?

What should the guy do? I would really be interested in your advice.

Kaduk,

Thank you for the response. Laplace echos my thoughts exactly and again to emphasis I am not criticizing but there is a gray area here on the boards. Suggestion maybe?

Please don't take this as a complaint towards the way you run the board. I understand rules must be followed. But, what recourse do the clients have in this situation.

Yeah, we're already screwed. Names put on a blacklist for some silly reason. Publicly outed. Work associates contacted.

But, would it not be a good idea to let the rest of the client community know which providers are ethical, and which engage in the above practices? Would that not help the men (one of the stated historical goals of the board)?

What should the guy do? I would really be interested in your advice.

I know you weren't asking for my advice, but I've been around long enough and have been in this position many times personally, and have had direct experience with hundreds of incidents that have happened to others. So I'm going to give it any way. ;)

Don't give out your real life information to anyone in this community, unless you are willing to take these chances.

After it's all said and done, what can you do? Nothing really.... all you can do it try to mitigate the damage however you see fit.

The drama, accusations, and "he said - she said" will not be played out on TOB in any way. In the end, it's 100% YOUR responsibility to keep your private information private.

Personally though, I'd love to see a site that allows clients and providers post about the crazy shit that goes on. Not really so they can get revenge, but more as a warning to others, about what goes on with some of the more "reputable" providers out there.

As much as NH might irritate me at times too, I assure you that outing really does occurs on all sides of the fence. it's not uncommon, and it's no joke when it's happening to you. So protect yourself accordingly!

I know you weren't asking for my advice, but I've been around long enough and have been in this position many times personally, and have had direct experience with hundreds of incidents that have happened to others. So I'm going to give it any way. ;)

Don't give out your real life information to anyone in this community, unless you are willing to take these chances.

After it's all said and done, what can you do? Nothing really.... all you can do it try to mitigate the damage however you see fit.

The drama, accusations, and "he said - she said" will not be played out on TOB in any way. In the end, it's 100% YOUR responsibility to keep your private information private.

Personally though, I'd love to see a site that allows clients and providers post about the crazy shit that goes on. Not really so they can get revenge, but more as a warning to others, about what goes on with some of the more "reputable" providers out there.

As much as NH might irritate me at times too, I assure you that outing really does occurs on all sides of the fence. it's not uncommon, and it's no joke when it's happening to you. So protect yourself accordingly!

Your advice is always welcome. Thank you for responding.

I have jealously guarded my real world info. Only the P411 screener(s) know my identity. P411 has been great for me.

Unfortunately, a P411 provider got angry at me and blacklisted me for a rather petty thing. She listed my P411 identifier on the blacklisting site, thus rendering my P411 account worthless.

So, as much fun as I've been having, I will have to let my P411 account expire later this year. I've been sticking with providers I've already seen. I was fortunate to build a fairly large pool of ladies who will see me again, and they're very nice, but half the fun was meeting a new lady.

The providers have so much power. And many are so unstable and abuse this power at their whim.

All it takes is one unstable one and even a safe service like P411 is ruined for you.

You're assuming or I am interpreting this response that in all these outing cases someone is carelessness enough to actually allow that to happen.

Unfortunately, a P411 provider got angry at me and blacklisted me for a rather petty thing. She listed my P411 identifier on the blacklisting site, thus rendering my P411 account worthless.

There are ways to secure your client id, if P411 is made aware of the situation and can verify that there is not actually a serious problem with you. Just talk to P411 about the situation. :)

recommend seeing established providers and unless you are as well endowed as me, any remembrance of your session will soon be history for the provider