Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VirgilBliss

So what is your Sexual Market Value (SMV)?

10 posts in this topic

This looks like it was written by the Duke lacrosse captain.

They must have run out of funds after writing this POS quiz. Never trust a site that tells you how attractive you are when they can't even spring for their own domain name.

Cute... I would be interested in seeing the same sort of info for men and women looking for a real relationship as opposed to just dating.;)

Cute... I would be interested in seeing the same sort of info for men and women looking for a real relationship as opposed to just dating.;)

Men and women looking for a real relationship usually have a blood alcohol content over 1.5. :D

For once , Boink and I totally agree.

As to the merit of this sexual market value? Now I really feel like a piece of meat. USDA Choice.

For once , Boink and I totally agree.

As to the merit of this sexual market value? Now I really feel like a piece of meat. USDA Choice.

To quote Charle Brown "I got another rock"

I somehow missed the memo about my sexual market value being entirely based on my age, natural beauty, breast size, etc. How have I been getting away with charging so much for my emotional intelligence and expertise?! :confused:

"Unlike the men who took my Male Dating Market Value test, I do not expect *any* women to be completely honest with themselves taking the Female Dating Market Value test. The female ego is simply way too fragile to absorb the shock of such a brutal self-assessment. Therefore, I will be mentally subtracting 10 points from every woman who posts her score here in the comments."

I officially rate his sexual market value as -1 trillion.

This looks like it was written by the Duke lacrosse captain.

How long does the Duke lacrosse team have to put up with allegations that in the end proved to be totally false? :mad: