Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jon411247

Best 3G provider

47 posts in this topic

I would also think that a 3G providers would offer 15 min/QV sessions including full service.

Hmmm don't know, usually if you have a provider that is a 3 G, you usually look elsewhere. To each his own, but personally I think you would have alot better time with a lady that is not 3 G. My definition of 3 G is under my avatar. :D

I can't name anyone in particular, although I've seen my share. But sometimes I'm up for getting laid for $60 and being back at work in less then 30 minutes. There is a place in this industry for 3Gs.

... There is a place in this industry for 3Gs.

While not my usual cup of tea, there is definitely a place for 3Gs in the industry.

So what is the definition of 3G? Everyone has their own interpretation - just wondering what yours is??

And then another question - why are you seeking 3G?

The literal definition is: get in, get off, get out! In other words, a quickie.

As to "Why?" There are times all you want is a physical release and you're tired of taking matters into your own hands. You don't need all the touchy-feely of a GFE or want to spend the time & energy on full on PSE.

I can't name anyone in particular, although I've seen my share. But sometimes I'm up for getting laid for $60 and being back at work in less then 30 minutes. There is a place in this industry for 3Gs.

Yuck first of all-- I get the whole Idea of 3g and to each their own but honestly if your really looking to fuck for 60$ you might want to go try somewhere off colfax- or maybe a truck stop.

These days you can't even pay your phone bill for 60$, buy a nice purse or a new pair of heels why would someone let you in for so little- Hey if you find that type of girl you better hold on to her --

Of course I am allowed to have my own opinion and if you don't like it-- to hell with ya ;)

... but honestly if your really looking to fuck for 60$ you might want to go try somewhere off colfax- or maybe a truck stop.

These days you can't even pay your phone bill for 60$, ...

Let's not turn this into a rate thread. The subject is who providest the best quickies, not the cheapest.

Let's not turn this into a rate thread. The subject is who providest the best quickies, not the cheapest.

Let me break this down for you then since you mis took my last statement-- Yes money was brought up but someone else brought it up prior to me- I'm only saying that he should look for a provider on colfax if that's the type of service he wants- 3g full service I've only ever seen on colfax or in movies. lol

again my opinion no need for another comment from you.

Have a great night!

Lol, this thread has potential.:D

I love 3G-appointments, since I don't have the time nor the patience for 1 hour appointments.

Let's be honest: the majority of girls are 3G - they just stretch it to an hour.:cool:

Of course I am allowed to have my own opinion and if you don't like it-- to hell with ya ;)

Right back at ya', honey.

... 3g full service I've only ever seen on colfax or in movies.

Prior to the Internet and the advent of reviews and discussion boards like this most sessions were 3G. The only exception that I can recall was an all-nighter in RVN, and that was hardly GFE. I grew to hate blow jobs! (BTW: Colfax was more often BJ than FS.) They were quick, rough, and designed to get you off & out the door in 15min w/o FS. These were also the days of one shot & gone! It didn't matter if you picked her off the street, out of a club, or from the local paper.

When review/discussion boards started the first big question was, "MSOG?" The phrase "full hour" came into use in advertising, but was frequently not honored. Now it's, "Are those really her pictures?" Previously, if there was a picture it was assumed to be stock (of someone else).

Just a little history lesson relevant to this thread.

If you don't want my comments, why should I pay attention to yours?

This is supposed to be a discussion board where all of our opinions can be heard.

Edited by Bit Banger
Formatting

What is funny, no one has a top 3 G provider mentioned.

Sorry, but it's been so long since I sought (or had) 3G in Denver that I don't have a valid recommendation.

This may seem like a weird question, but who do you think are the top 3G providers?

Try your right hand.

For a change of pace, use your left hand. It'll feel like a clumsy stranger.

Yuck first of all-- I get the whole Idea of 3g and to each their own but honestly if your really looking to fuck for 60$ you might want to go try somewhere off colfax- or maybe a truck stop.

I find this type of thought interesting, coming from a provider. Base on your comment, if a guy pay for 30 min, finishes up after 15 and leaves, you feel like a colfax girl? Do you find it upsetting if they don't stay and chat? What if you only offered an hour session and the same thing happened? I don't think less of your because I leave after I am done, we both got what we needed and we go on our business. Because in the end that is what it is, a business.

I am some what weird when it comes to that, I normally ask a provider if they have had a busy day or if they have a day booked up (as putting on my shoes to leave). I always get the "Really? You want to know that?" I do because this is their job and I hope things go well for them.

As for my original question, I only ask because I don't like the GFE. It makes me feel stupid because it is so fake. I am more incline to small chit chat, makes me feel like I am deal with a real person. We both know why we are together and it makes me more conformable. I can't fake intimacy of something I would have with a real girlfriend, but that is just me.

I know some guys like that and that is what they are paying for it. That is great, but as I said before, I am looking for the "get in, get off, get out" provider because of what it is to me.

Finally, I would like to say I really enjoy the banter and ideas that come from this board. I look though the board more often to a good laugh then anything else.

Let me break this down for you then since you mis took my last statement-- Yes money was brought up but someone else brought it up prior to me- I'm only saying that he should look for a provider on colfax if that's the type of service he wants- 3g full service I've only ever seen on colfax or in movies. lol

Have a great night!

Why would someone ever go look for it on Colfax when it is offered all day long on BP?

To me, 3G means impersonal. Little better than masturbating. Poor attitude.

3G is usually not french of any kind. French is more personal than sex.

I hired an ASP in the Spgs one time. After arriving, she pointed at a mattress on the floor, laid down and spread her legs. She then told me to get myself hard. That's 3G and thats why I walked out with my money.

If you want that, no judgement, just not my thing.

I suggest looking at reviews and scanning for terrible.

I recall that Amy of Littleton was a hot 3G provider. Bing bing bing!!! I'm first.

I hired an ASP in the Spgs one time. After arriving, she pointed at a mattress on the floor, laid down and spread her legs. She then told me to get myself hard. That's 3G and thats why I walked out with my money.

I recall that Amy of Littleton was a hot 3G provider. Bing bing bing!!! I'm first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpWrwMkRVo7oc_Q8uMiqZ7zMiCiD_mpz8-MGRTBZFbSEUBVddn a crowd sourced online dictionary of slang words and phrases founded in 1999

..................................as a parody of Dictionary.com by then-college freshman Aaron Peckham.

From Urban Dictionary a 3G Experience May 13, 2012

My impression of a 3G experience has always been that it has been a bad thing,

not to be confused with a Quickie which would be a Good thing....

AnD I don't believe I would ever do a Quickie not previously knowing the provider ....

Edited by Kaduk

Amy did nonGFE activities, by your definition... :)

She was/is a fun lady to hang out with, certainly...

Clients are always welcome to leave sessions with me after 15 minutes, if that's all they want. I just ask to be compensated for a minimum of an hours worth of my time ;)

I think some of us are hesitant to say a name as it might offend said lady. With that being said I think Danielle Rae's quick sessions are a very fun 3g session. She is very nice looking and fun to be with.

Hit post too soon...

I don't think the terrible reviews are the way to go. The average ones are probably "good" 3g experiances. The session was on time, the donation is what was agreed upon and the lady was close to what you expected. I think we lose sight of what average really means.

Sorry gonna rant here...

I hate customer surveys about mundane items like having my car worked on. " If this experience was not a 19 what could we do to make it better?". I guess you could break out the MacAllen and your wife could blow me.

Three G to me, is you book a half or a full hr and you are finished right away and she is ready for you to leave right away. With very limited menu. The above mentioned lady , I would never consider a 3 G lady myself. I guess 3 G means something different for everybody.

Lol, this thread has potential.:D

I love 3G-appointments, since I don't have the time nor the patience for 1 hour appointments.

Let's be honest: the majority of girls are 3G - they just stretch it to an hour.:cool:

fewer truer words have been said...

I think based on the comments, I think my question should have been the best QV provider.

Give me a fucking break already, will ya? You're no better than a $60 prostitute. A prostitute is a prostitute no matter how much she charges. Whether you are a "Colfax prostitute" or a "elite courtesan" you suck dick for money just like a $60 girl. Get off your high horse already.