Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilithia

Soiled Doves _VS_ Nasty Pigeons

16 posts in this topic

I just love when our beloved clients show us ladies their true colors and feelings towards, if we are soiled doves than what are the johns nasty pigeons.

Last I knew one in three Americans have herpes and or genital warts.

So would Colorado Springs voters vote a john into office once they found out his colorful history of enjoying the companionship of the ladies of the evenings no doubt.

I read that a mayor had DV in his past but he was voted into office

Colorado Springs citizens are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They still have the mentality of the 1800's.

soiled dove:eek:

This is so unintelligible, I can't tell what message, if any, it's trying to convey.

Colorado Springs citizens are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They still have the mentality of the 1800's.

That's such a ridiculous, sweeping generalization that I have to call you out. Most of Colorado Springs is stuck in the 1950's.

So, there.

So don't worry about it.

soiled dove

I remember when I had my first beer.

I just love when our beloved clients show us ladies their true colors and feelings towards, if we are soiled doves than what are the johns nasty pigeons.

So would Colorado Springs voters vote a john into office once they found out his colorful history of enjoying the companionship of the ladies of the evenings no doubt.

Anybody have any clue what this is about?

Well, first - welcome back Lilithia! Lot more fun these parts when you are here.

Second, I can't speak for Mrvegas and he is more than capable of speaking for himself, but I don't think he meant any offense - just being sarcastic about town and voters. I certainly didn't mean any offense when I started the thread. Actually my intent was mainly to graphically point out one more time the following:

1 Never, ever use the same phone for "real" life as "hobby" life - regardless of whether client or provider.

2 Never show your face in ads if you have intent of "another life", at least not until people in general dig their heads out of their asses relative to what is truly bad and harmful - hint it isn't prostitution.

Lastly as to the term soiled dove I guess we can cross that off the acceptable euphemism list too!!:cool: But for a little history and hopefully fun:

http://www.soiled-doves.com/

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-paintedlady.html

Now as to the nasty pigeon thing -- I am offended, hurt, and, and ..... amused. :D

What an inconsiderate thing to say. Women shouldn't allow mistreatment from their clients.

Thanks

[snip}

[snip}

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

Anybody have any clue what this is about?

I'll run it through my hobby translator:

"Even though I can't put together single a sentence without multiple spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes, and even though I didn't mention the fact that I'm responding to something written in a completely different thread that you may not have read, I'm smarter than the people in Colorado Springs."

Got it?

I'll run it through my hobby translator:

"Even though I can't put together single a sentence without multiple spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes, and even though I didn't mention the fact that I'm responding to something written in a completely different thread that you may not have read, I'm smarter than the people in Colorado Springs."

Got it?

I'd say that sums it up.:cool:

I'm still totally confused but then again I am one of those springs nasty pigeons.

NOW I GET IT!!! Just read the other thread. Got it. Still a kind of off the wall rant.

I like the term -soiled dove. And its a known fact that Cos. Spr. is mostly white, christian, and do not ever see the grey area that is life. I like springs though and have considered moving there. If the rents keep climbing ... may have to.

I remember my first time at band camp only I forgot what the point was or if there was one.:confused::confused: the things that make you go hmm.

sounds like she was disoriented when she wrote this???

sounds like she was disoriented when she wrote this???

This kind of rubbish is (was) the OP's speciality. pitting clients and providers against each other and creating H&D on the forum. this one is done.