Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boardmember

Dress code?

23 posts in this topic

Is my visits are usually early afternoons during the week (M-F) and I'm always in business-casual (for lack of a better term.)

I'm sort of curious how casual is too casual for providers? (Without resorting to "as long as you're wearing "green" they don't care..." replies, is shorts and a t-shirt too far? Or is it mostly about not looking like a slob regardless of what you're wearing.

Yeah..I don't see this question ending well, but I am stil curious.

Edited by MissingLink
Typo

Just wear a smile! No need to dress up. If you are coming from work or the gym and need to shower, No Problemo! Please do so actually. Not many folks enjoy body odor and dirty finger nails.

Besides, once you arrive, how long do your clothes stay on anyway? If she judges you based on your clothes, just imagine what else she judges you on.

If we have a date out, dress accordingly in my opinion.

The only thing I ever ware is cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

Seriously, year round that's what I wear everywhere I go. I look

Like an extra in a hootie and the blowfish video. The ladies have

Never seemed to mind. I show up wearing a smile. I think that's more

Important than my clothes.

Can I request you show up wearing only a bow tie and a sock on your ....?

I look Like an extra in a hootie and the blowfish video.

The ladies have Never seemed to mind. I show up wearing a smile. I think that's more

Important than my clothes.

justin_timberlake_at_camp_with_fallon.png

I bet Anton Chigurh would do it. He likes to dress up nice.

Justina, if it's after 6pm this is known as "formal wear". After all, what are we, farmers? :D

I bet Anton Chigurh would do it. He likes to dress up nice.

And Pejo, I draw the line at wearing support hose socks on my...:eek: I recommend an old sock with worn out elastic. Sometimes comfort and safety trump style;)

Someday a client of yours is going to drink a little too much liquid courage and decide to show up at your door like this. And you will laugh so hard that sex will become completely out of the question.

11fecd271db01c17219f73e07871a1f5.jpg

Justina, if it's after 6pm this is known as "formal wear". After all, what are we, farmers? :D

Who's farming who's fields? ;)

Someday a client of yours is going to drink a little too much liquid courage and decide to show up at your door like this. And you will laugh so hard that sex will become completely out of the question.

Challenge Accepted! I will post a full report afterwards too!!!!:D

11fecd271db01c17219f73e07871a1f5.jpg

Where's the bow tie?!?!?!? :(

I've shown up wearing flip flops and a tank top, and I've showed up wearing a suit, and just about everything in between. What I've been wearing has never been an issue.

Won't the bow tie keep the sock from pulling all the way on?

Won't the bow tie keep the sock from pulling all the way on?

Nope. You pull the sock all the way up, then tie the bow tie around it. Keeps the sock from slipping off.

Nope. You pull the sock all the way up, then tie the bow tie around it. Keeps the sock from slipping off.

Experience? :P

Vintage 1960's suits, baby! Just ask Anton.

Let me guess-leisure suits. No, wait, that was the 70's when they(leisure suit) came along. The sixties attire was the short sleeve cover-all wasn't it ?

The reality is guys, I expect myself to look like I am supposed to be there when on an outcall. And I expect you to do the same if I am doing a in call and you are coming to my place. So it probably would not be in your best interest to show up at my hotel room door with your dick in your hand.

I've shown up wearing flip flops and a tank top, and I've showed up wearing a suit, and just about everything in between. What I've been wearing has never been an issue.

I have good looking gentlemen that I'v been seeing as client now for 4 years. He usually shows up casual. I really like him but I never cross any lines or ask questions. Recently, he decided was going to freshen up and shave smashingly smooth, mens cologne and showed up in suit. Holly shit, I loved it! Now that grabbed my attention! I was so surprised and excited, I mentioned it to him. He explained, he did it just for me. This was a nice feeling, I felt special.

Extra treats meow! :D:D:D

Let me guess-leisure suits. No, wait, that was the 70's when they(leisure suit) came along. The sixties attire was the short sleeve cover-all wasn't it ?

Plaid sports coats!

I echo the "look like you belong where you're at" thoughts. This applies to both guys & gals.

Experience? :P

I tried it once. But I couldn't find a sock that was long enough.

Just don't wear some funk ass smell or other various things you claim have been there for ever and you asked your doctor and they said it was okay and when the provider says hell nah and your not getting a refund because you wasted her time and you know damn well that shit was there before you got there. Another words dress code should be dd free and smell good oh and of course not the color blue.

If a guy dresses sloppily...then I am gonna wonder if he wiped his ass sloppily also. Attention to detail, care and pride in how ones appearance is..speaks volumes.