Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gettin' up there

Change Coming to P411

18 posts in this topic

Just read the message on P411 that it will soon no longer list the "Activities enjoyed in private" because of a new Canadian law. Ugh! I really have depended on this feature. I hope the providers will put a similar list on their websites. TOB reviews could offer more of a list, since a lot of guys don't put much detail in the body of their review. Or, I guess I'll be PM'ing the providers with questions, which I find awkward.

Yeah, just read that as well...Not sure what the best fix for this is. But where there is a demand...

There are just some things , that unless there was full legality to this ...that should never be attached in writing to a providers profile ..that resembles Anything like a menu. The disclaimer " enjoyed in private" or " fantasy reviews" clearly mean crap in court when it has been used against providers in the past. It's a smart move by p411 ...

This is a confusing area for me, as a relative novice. I really like the idea of providers having this info on their web sites. It just makes everything easier. I mean, as I understand it, you're not supposed to talk about services in advance, so how do you know? I just sent info for screening to a provider tonight, in part because she spelled out a few things on her site.

I hardly do this at all, but there might be a couple of things I want to try at some point. Not everyone does them and it's a little tricky to figure out who does. I've started a list based on things I see in reviews. But it's not the most efficient way on earth.

Though, I'll admit, I think there's a good bit of etiquette about all this I'm still a little unclear on. I'm kind of afraid to say much of anything. I keep discovering new avenues for finding information. I guess it's like anything else. You need a little experience to get good at it. As slow as I'm moving, I'll have it all figured out by the time I'm about 60.

As a provider I'm a little on edge on how to list my "hard no's". Having that list really helped. :(

Similarly to how P411 must now eliminate that feature due to Canadian law (look up c36 in Canada if you haven't yet, and if you think the USA is the only place with shitty laws), it is risky for a provider to put information like that on her website. Some providers think it's a risk worth taking, others don't. Just remember that when you're searching for a provider and finding her to be a bit mysterious or elusive about the activities she enjoys "in private."

I suspect this will hit the newer providers harder than those well established. I love P411, have dozens of oks, and when considering a new provider, this list is one of the first things I examine.

I'm not faulting Gina, I understand why she has to do this, it is just a shame.

Now, if I want a BBW who provides DFK and Greek (for example) I will be inclined to revisit a lady I have already seen; or at best, a new (to me) provider who has a long list of reviews.

I also believe that, with the lack of detail in TOB reviews, the other review sites with more information may become more valuable.

Similarly to how P411 must now eliminate that feature due to Canadian law (look up c36 in Canada if you haven't yet, and if you think the USA is the only place with shitty laws), it is risky for a provider to put information like that on her website. Some providers think it's a risk worth taking, others don't. Just remember that when you're searching for a provider and finding her to be a bit mysterious or elusive about the activities she enjoys "in private."

It's not the risk that deters me from listing "services", and I don't really think it will affect the type of client that my marketing targets. As I have said a million times, I prefer the guy looking for the overall experience, as opposed to a list of activities that he wants to check off. It's more fun to let things unfold and happen like real life to me than, a "we are off to the races attitude". That is just me though.

I think reviews on this site and other sites can be fairly indicative of what type of activities, demeanor etc. to expect on an average.

It's nice that P411 is conscious of the laws, and provided advance warning though for those that do utilize that function in choosing. Maybe they can get their list together prior to that functionality going away.:D

But the reviews will have to be more specific on services provided - either in the drop down section or in the comments section.

The ASP World has had a very good run with very little to no over sight the past 15 years, but now with the new regulations in place( ICANN) a lot of how we did business and accessed our favorite past time is going to change. How the ladies advertise I suspect will change as well. If a lady wants to take the risk of listing a menu it is her life but the two should never be discussed in print, in person text or over the phone.

I doubt anyone will change what or how they are accessing the business so the changes are being made for us.

So the million dollar question is how far will we be willing to go?

Change is in the air,

Slim jim

Edited by slim jim
spelling

As I have said a million times, I prefer the guy looking for the overall experience, as opposed to a list of activities that he wants to check off. It's more fun to let things unfold and happen like real life to me than, a "we are off to the races attitude". That is just me though.

Nah, it's not just you. The whole experience is what it's about. Even as little as I've done this, man, do I ever appreciate a little preparation. Taking the time to get all sexy just for me? Ahhh, that's what I like.

I'm just trying to find a few people I sorta click with and see where it goes from there. Honestly, a little conversation after is one of my favorite parts. That's probably the place to figure that stuff out for next time. I just have to keep reminding myself not to stress about this. It's SUPPOSED to be fun. And if someone doesn't do something, so what? Hell of a fun way to find out!

So, yeah. I'm still confused about this bit, but I guess I don't really care. lol If it's sketchy to spell it out too much on a web site, I totally get it. I just appreciate that there are awesome women out there who do this and I'll have fun no matter what.

With the change to the menu listings, I imagine reviews will have to be listed differently as well. Private messages will have to change, too, since being on a Canadian server opens it up to several different laws that can expose every piece of data on it. In the current US case against the founder of Silk Road, the government is arguing that since the server wasn't in the US, and Ulbricht doesn't claim to have owned it, then all data seized through the FBI hacking of the server is fair game. So, congrats to everyone who sent their info in.

agreed, I would think the reviews would also be in question as to what will be allowed as far as the activities that were in enjoyed or offered.

The ladies and clients would be pressed to ask or answer questions that would have otherwise be able to them via P411 or other websites making the ladies and clients easy pick'ins. Will EB allow the ladies to continue to post menu items in their ads? time will tell!!! I will have to read up on Silk Road might be good for everyone to educate themselves.

slim jim

With the change to the menu listings, I imagine reviews will have to be listed differently as well. Private messages will have to change, too, since being on a Canadian server opens it up to several different laws that can expose every piece of data on it. In the current US case against the founder of Silk Road, the government is arguing that since the server wasn't in the US, and Ulbricht doesn't claim to have owned it, then all data seized through the FBI hacking of the server is fair game. So, congrats to everyone who sent their info in.

I was not one "who sent their info in." And will never be one. If you send someone information about yourself, you lose control of that information. The recipient may have good intentions. But that doesn't guarantee a good outcome for the sender.

It's not the risk that deters me from listing "services", and I don't really think it will affect the type of client that my marketing targets. As I have said a million times, I prefer the guy looking for the overall experience, as opposed to a list of activities that he wants to check off. It's more fun to let things unfold and happen like real life to me than, a "we are off to the races attitude". That is just me though.

It's nice that P411 is conscious of the laws, and provided advance warning though for those that do utilize that function in ....

That's my take on things...

To me P411 didn't seem to me to be a necessary service to use...

Sure, I've had ladies I had to pass on seeing due to my choices, but that's cool....

I would think the reviews would also be in question as to what will be allowed as far as the activities that were in enjoyed or offered.

There are no reviews on P411.

There are no reviews on P411.

Have you considered an OK, thumbs up/down, or average of thumbs system for P411?