Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegalEagle

Has Belle Blooms resurfaced?

49 posts in this topic

why bother having a board when you have nothing but contempt for the men that come here?

gnGIU6M.png

Who said I was only referring to the men??? ;)

Does it really matter who is doing the asking? Creepy stalker or well liked poster there are some questions that should go unasked and unanswered.

Well, this is the place to ask about adult service providers (ASPs). If not here, where?

Well, this is the place to ask about adult service providers (ASPs). If not here, where?

Retired ASP's are no longer ASP's - they are now "civilians", so to speak, and therefore this is not the right place to ask about them.

Some people don't want to be found and that should be respected. If a lady is no longer an ASP then the question doesn't really belong here. If it must be asked there is always private messages, that way it doesn't become everyone's business.

I don't think people should respond to these types of inquiries. If you know the person that they are asking about, let that person know who is asking about them and then let it be up to them to respond or not.

This is the proper way to handle such requests. It respects the privacy of both parties.

I don't think people should respond to these types of inquiries. If you know the person that they are asking about, let that person know who is asking about them and then let it be up to them to respond or not.

NNG gets it right.

Who said I was only referring to the men??? ;)

She did indeed use the word "people ' and was not gender specific.

I do agree with the others that when one retires,one should have their privacy respected and be left alone.

That said..I was VERY suprised when a retired lady contacted me to shoot her wedding.She must feel very comfortable that her old job would not be exposed and,of course,it won't be.Its called giving respect.

Legal Eagle,I'm not talking about Belle Blooms.

This is a reasonable thing to do imo and I think posting someone's prosto Pseudonym, on a forum every couple months is far from stalking. If a girl really had a problem with a stalker she would just change her name, tell him to fuck off or move. Really this is a gentleman's way to try the only way he knows to connect with someone he loves and should be commended.

I have been guilty stalking a couple ladies over the last years let me give some examples to distinguish between the two.

7 years ago my best friend for 4 years stopped talking to me, because I was an asshole to her and I have sent her hundreds of texts/ facebook messages, know where she lives etc. But messages are the farthest I will take it I would never try to visit her without her consent but still much more stalkerish than this gentleman. She even accepted my friend request last year on facebook but wouldn't respond to my messages so I sent her an unflattering message and she blocked me =P Hard to let that one go.

And another "lovely young lady" who I met a couple years ago and really liked, ended up stealing LED grow lights I lent her and[snip], which I paid back to keep her safe. I have probably sent thousands of texts, $1000 worth of flowers to her house and have pretty much discovered every possible thing to know about her online facebooking/ googling. She has claims to have her "team of lawyers" after me, but for some reason she refuses to change her # saying stuff like "we could be friends...BUT U R F/IN CRAZY"...disgruntled slump busting snitch ass billionaire princesse thieves... :(

These are examples of stalking but legal eagle is cool give the dude a break :D

Yes, you are a stalker.

She did indeed use the word "people ' and was not gender specific.

I do agree with the others that when one retires,one should have their privacy respected and be left alone.

That said..I was VERY suprised when a retired lady contacted me to shoot her wedding.She must feel very comfortable that her old job would not be exposed and,of course,it won't be.Its called giving respect.

Legal Eagle,I'm not talking about Belle Blooms.

The reception was great, I had the salmon. :D

Let's get a restraining order on Legal Eagle. He can't come within 200 feet of the computer to ask anonymously (so threatening!) about retired ASPs. Makes perfect sense.

Let's get a restraining order on Legal Eagle. He can't come within 200 feet of the computer to ask anonymously (so threatening!) about retired ASPs. Makes perfect sense.

Agreed.... although I don't know if "stalk" is the right term.

Folks, let's not make this a "pile on LegalEagle" thread. As Oxy said, perhaps I chose the wrong term.

Folks, let's not make this a "pile on LegalEagle" thread. As Oxy said, perhaps I chose the wrong term.

It was the right term and I don't think it was really a pile on, LegalEagle brought it on himself when he asked a stalkerish question.

Retired ladies deserve their privacy no matter who is asking.

FWIW, some of the creepiest, most disturbed, people in this community are those who spend a good deal of time hanging out on the "boards".

Evidence?

It's about the philosophy of allowing/encouraging 411's on retired providers

Lol, what are you smoking, bro? Asking about the whereabouts of a"retired" provider is perfectly fine, and has nothing to do with stalking, as you seem to imply.

Plus, the majority of girls who claim to be in the process of "retiring" are bound to come back any way, so keeping tabs on their whereabouts is a good way to stay in the loop.

LegalEagle has long been a positive contributor to TOB, but he has also on occasion seemed to stalk retired providers.

He has made his desire to reconnect known. If she wants to, she may contact him. Otherwise let's respect both of their privacy.

I don't think you know what the term stalking means:

To wit:

"Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them." (Wikipedia)

Legal Eagle made a polite request. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, then don't.

In fact, there are quite a few working girls who, will retired, do occasionally see clients.

I don't think you know what the term stalking means:

To wit:

"Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them." (Wikipedia)

Absolutely correct.

However, it never hurts to remind guys that the term "stalker" is used (usually by women) any time unwanted attention is given to them. So it's quite easy to be labeled a "stalker", even if it's really not the right term to be used.

Example 1. : Good looking rich guy asks attractive female out, she calls it dating when talking to her friends. "Oh Michael just asked me out on a date..."

Example 2. : Nerdy broke dude asks attractive female out, she calls it stalking when talking to her friends. "Can you believe that nerd is stalking me!"

It's not fair, but in this community the term is loosely thrown around as well, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. The bad date sites are FULL of "stalkers" who 9 out of 10 times are just guys who got no response, so sent 4 or 5 inquiries. Or who got an ATF, showered her with gifts, and then didn't take the hint when she stopped responding to him.

Please note this comment has exactly nothing to do with LegalEagle's request, or my opinion of whether he is "stalking" her (which I don't think he is, but it IS the kind of behavior that can get a person unjustly labelled).

Plus, the majority of girls who claim to be in the process of "retiring" are bound to come back any way, so keeping tabs on their whereabouts is a good way to stay in the loop.

Irrelevant. When a girl "un-retires", she can begin advertising again to bring johns "back in the loop". Until then, leave her the fuck alone. :cool:

I find it amusing how this thread derailed from a simple and polite request to an all-out tribunal on stalking.:rolleyes:

Makes me think some of the gents here who so vociferously climb on their white horses have their own agendas.....:cool:

I find it amusing how this thread derailed from a simple and polite request to an all-out tribunal on stalking.:rolleyes:

Makes me think some of the gents here who so vociferously climb on their white horses have their own agendas.....:cool:

This is the Legal Eagle's FIFTH Time on this board he has posted asking about her and seeking information since she retired ... Once is curiousity... Again and again, when she clearly left for a reason..is stalky. It's time for him to drop it and stop seeking back channel information. If she wanted to be found by him, she would have noticed and responded to his OTHER FOUR posts seeking her out.

Enough is enough. He may be a " nice guy" to some..but we don't know their story...nor her story.. Let her live her life without seeking her out. She is a civilian now. Scary that others feel providers once retired are still fair game for " good guys"