Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meganrae28

Private Strippers

12 posts in this topic

Do men ever really hire strippers privately to do just stripping and lap dancing?

I have a friend who wants to do this, but I have no idea if this market even exists. Of course I know there are bachelor parties and such. But are guys even into this sort of thing one-on-one, without the sex?

Not intentionally. Went to Ladies En Confidente years ago. Not what was expected (eg. actually could get "service" from similar places back in day like Green Door, Hideaway). However, a girl working there that was REALLY into receiving end for BDSM, which led to two more, so, became, for a while, a place for dom/sub play, both receiving and giving.

There are some (maybe fake) reviews where guys say they were happy with look no touch Denver Ladies and ilk. A couple, if recall correctly, afraid of getting cooties.

If want stripper, going to strip joint: booze and variety.

Do men ever really hire strippers privately to do just stripping and lap dancing?

I have a friend who wants to do this, but I have no idea if this market even exists. Of course I know there are bachelor parties and such. But are guys even into this sort of thing one-on-one, without the sex?

Nope. Not a chance.

It exists . Not something thats popular on this board,but the market is there.

I have a friend who wants to do this, but I have no idea if this market even exists. Of course I know there are bachelor parties and such. But are guys even into this sort of thing one-on-one yes, very much,

without the sex?no!! that is a problem

I think if she could some how work anal beads into the show it would way more likely to catch some attention.

When I was younger, and single. Always for a bachelor party. Always tried to do more and was always turned down. Once had them leave because a friend smacked her ass. Another time, during the toy show, day a herpes breakout. That wasn't fun afterwards. But there is a market. Used to see the advertisements in the back if the classified ads in the paper.

I can't imagine a market for this. 95% of guys would be looking for something more. Just have your friend add on UTF to the mix and boom, market exists.

No market for "come to my room and just strip". But there is a market for providers who can do a great, full contact lap dance followed by FS. Found good lap dances and found good FS, never found someone who did both well.