Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

The Fappening

60 posts in this topic

fuck that...JLaw. My god.

Totally have a girl crush on her!

Thanks for the new spank-bank material!!!

The "stolen celebrity nude pictures hack" is a not funny, not amusing, disgusting, obnoxious, and illegal invasion of privacy. IMHO of course. It doesn't make any difference to my opinion that the stolen pictures are of "celebrities" rather than ordinary folks. I hope that the asshole responsible for this is caught soon.

Looks like spank marks on Kate Upton's ass (in the bathroom selfie with the guy). God I bet that was fun.

Re: boring and underwhelming. Yeah. The link is missing Jennifer Lawrence with a face full of cum (supposedly a video goes with that one that's yet to be released). There's some minor celeb (Melissa Benoist?) getting boned as well that are not in that bunch of photos.

http://xxxtopia.com/data/Jennifer%20Lawrence/wDCAciY.jpg

http://xxxtopia.com

The facial pic looks kinda fakey. Would need to see more to come to a conclusion.

A lot of girls need to hit the gym.

Funniest pics are the black and white ones with a chick getting bonered by some dude with a 3 inch half-limp pecker. (no homo)

So the violation of privacy bothers none of you?? These weren't "leaked" photos they were stolen and shared with the world.

Congrats to all for being super fucking sleazy.

I think there are violations of privacy on an exceptionally bothersome level occurring thousands of times daily that we all need to be much more concerned about. A bunch of stupid celebrities who thought it was a good idea to store NAKED PHOTOS ON THE CLOUD shouldn't be lamented.

Congrats to be super fucking judgmental of everyone.

So the violation of privacy bothers none of you??

Gotta be honest here....not really.:cool:

I prefer to reserve my moral outrage for things that actually matter.

[/font

I agree, if you put naked pictures of yourself on your phone or the cloud you are an idiot just looking for trouble. I realize some of the ladies here may store pictures for ad purposes. Those folks were celebrities and if they had half a brain they would understand there are thousands of people out to make a buck off them and they should be super careful with there stuff .my so wont let me take a naked picture of her so theirs no way she winds up on the internet.

So the violation of privacy bothers none of you?? These weren't "leaked" photos they were stolen and shared with the world.

Someone stole my bike when I was 14 and the world didn't give a shit about that. :D

LOL, really? Viewing a few photos of people who put them on the web is sleazy?

Really, I think the word "sleazy" should be reserved for people like drug dealers, not photo viewers.

Get some perspective, sheesh.

Not really. I'm more concerned with financial data getting hacked like Target, UPS and Home Depot. It sucks for them but everyone especially celebrities need to be more cautious about what they store in the cloud. Everyone wants to put their shit in the cloud but they have no idea how it works and then get all pissed when something like this happens. Maybe this will be a good reminder to everyone to create better passwords, secure their devices and not keep sensitive files in the cloud.

It is really unfortunate that not one of you can see the bigger picture. These women did not consent to having their pictures shared with everyone. They did not ask to be mocked, ridiculed or judged their privacy was violated and unless your naked body has been up for public scrutiny then you have no idea how truly fucking awful it is.

Sometimes it's ok to take the high road and be responsible for your own actions and exercise some restraint. It doesn't matter that they are stupid celebrities or were fooled by what they thought was safe, that was not meant for your eyes. Why the sense of entitlement to look just because they were there? Why is exposing and judging ok? How can stealing and exposing naked photos not be at least a somewhat important moral issue?

How would you feel if that happened to your wife, sister, aunt, cousin, [snip] ?

If this is not a big deal then what is? If this is acceptable then it just allows for even worse things to happen.

"Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated on social media is reading the accompanying comments that show such a lack of empathy."-Emma Watson

The way in which you share your body must be a CHOICE. Support these women and do not look at these pictures.-Lena Dunham

The "don't take naked pics if you don't want them online" argument is the "she was wearing a short skirt" of the web. Ugh.-Lena Dunham

Unfortunately, as soon as you have anything stored on a computer or anything online, you are at risk to have everything stolen and exploited. It is no secret to the world that there are unscrupulous people out there and will prey on the most common of people. Celebrities should be more careful with what they do since they are bigger targets for such acts. But then again, sometimes the leaks are purposeful to get more publicity. It is simple really. If you don't want it out there, don't put it where it can be taken.

It is really unfortunate that not one of you can see the bigger picture. These women did not consent to having their pictures shared with everyone.

What's unfortunate is that you cannot see that they should have known better.

This didn't even affect you, so why are your panties all twisted about it? This was unfortunate, but not "sleazy". Sleazy is what happened with robin Williams' daughter. If you need to be all offended, be offended about that.

Not really. I'm more concerned with financial data getting hacked like Target, UPS and Home Depot. It sucks for them but everyone especially celebrities need to be more cautious about what they store in the cloud. Everyone wants to put their shit in the cloud but they have no idea how it works and then get all pissed when something like this happens. Maybe this will be a good reminder to everyone to create better passwords, secure their devices and not keep sensitive files in the cloud.

This didn't even affect you, so why are your panties all twisted about it? This was unfortunate, but not "sleazy". Sleazy is what happened with robin Williams' daughter. If you need to be all offended, be offended about that.

I see this from a slightly different perspective. What I find odd is that in the above mentioned cases of financial hacking there is no one offering the same imprecations: "Well, that's what you get for using online banking and credit cards" :rolleyes:

Please refrain from that telling me what I should be offended about. We're not talking about Robin Williams daughter. It's also my God given 'Murican right to be offended at whatever the hell I want to be offended at.

They should have known better than what? Take pics with their own personal cell phone and store them where they thought they were safe? It's OK to steal because they should have known better?

SLEAZY is stealing naked photos that don' belong to you and then sharing them with the world. Sleazy is blaming the victim of a REAL CRIME.

Would you say that to the rape victim in the short skirt?

You read what you want to read and overlook what you can't actually argue. The questions still stand, why can't you be responsible and not look at pictures that were not meant for your eyes? Why isn't the exposing of several naked bodies not an issue? Why does their privacy matter less than yours?

http://www.businessinsider.com/originalguy-the-icloud-hacker-who-leaked-naked-celebrity-photos-2014-9

The "don't take naked pics if you don't want them online" argument is the "she was wearing a short skirt" of the web. Ugh.-Lena Dunham

Bullshit. That's a terrible analogy. Part of the reason it's a terrible analogy is that the first part of the first quote is erroneous - no one is telling those women not to take naked pictures. People are telling those women not to store their naked pictures of themselves in a less-than-secure environment where they have no control over how that information is handled.

A much better analogy would be leaving the door to your house unlocked, or the keys in the ignition to your car, then being the victim of theft. Would everyone feel bad that you got violated? Sure you would. But would most people also shake their heads and call you an idiot? Probably.

Gah...the more I think about it, the most pissed off I get that people are using the rape/short skirt analogy to try to bring this situation into perspective.

For the most part, these are people whose ambitions in life include being insanely famous. For some it's their only skill as near as I can tell. If publicity is your among your main objectives, some in fact believe the "there is no such thing as bad (publicity)."

Bullshit. That's a terrible analogy. Part of the reason it's a terrible analogy is that the first part of the first quote is erroneous - no one is telling those women not to take naked pictures. People are telling those women not to store their naked pictures of themselves in a less-than-secure environment where they have no control over how that information is handled.

A much better analogy would be leaving the door to your house unlocked, or the keys in the ignition to your car, then being the victim of theft. Would everyone feel bad that you got violated? Sure you would. But would most people also shake their heads and call you an idiot? Probably.

Gah...the more I think about it, the most pissed off I get that people are using the rape/short skirt analogy to try to bring this situation into perspective.

Agreed. That flawed analogy gets used way too often.

Here's a better analogy: it's against the law now in some places to start your car & let it warm up unattended. I think it's called puffing. By Lucy's logic, you bear no responsibility if your car gets stolen from your own driveway. However, leaving the keys in it is just stupid.

Agreed. That flawed analogy gets used way too often.

Here's a better analogy: it's against the law now in some places to start your car & let it warm up unattended. I think it's called puffing. By Lucy's logic, you bear no responsibility if your car gets stolen from your own driveway. However, leaving the keys in it is just stupid.

Nope.

While arguments by analogy tend to be suspect, here's a more apt one:

She drove her car to a concert, not a strictly necessary use of the tech, but an appropriate one. Thieves who are exploiting an unknown security flaw then steal her car. She was using the tech in good faith, but the car got stolen anyway; and regardless of celebrity status or mental capacity, no one should be subject to theft. :cool:

Re: the "drove her car to a concert" analogy: close, but not quite right, IMO.

IF one and or main reason of the leaks was the now-patched security hole that allowed hackers to brute force a password, yeah, the analogy MIGHT work. But...

IF the reason is good olde fashioned phishing and or easy-to-guess password and security questions, then it become more like "drove car to concert, and left a hide-a-key under the visor or car's floor mat". One's convenience could make it really convenient for others to exploit.

Kind of funny how much energy we spend discussing a bunch of insignificant pics that nobody really gives a fuck about.

I can really just barely lift an eyelid about this. It's boring and of no consequence.

A heineous crime was committed! People were violated! Heads must roll!

You'd think STARZ is planning Season 5 of Spartacus.:cool:

Re: the "drove her car to a concert" analogy: close, but not quite right, IMO.

IF one and or main reason of the leaks was the now-patched security hole that allowed hackers to brute force a password, yeah, the analogy MIGHT work. But...

IF the reason is good olde fashioned phishing and or easy-to-guess password and security questions, then it become more like "drove car to concert, and left a hide-a-key under the visor or car's floor mat". One's convenience could make it really convenient for others to exploit.

I submit even if it was phishing/soft passwords, it's still theft.

However here's another that hits closer to home:

An ASP gets some photos done, posts them to her site where they are stolen and used by someone else. The photos in this case are even more public, but that doesn't make it right for someone to steal them to use for their own nefarious purposes.

In the end, I do tend to agree w/2Big's latest post: much ado about little in the sense that it seems to be quite the shock to some of the sophomores in the world who are titillated by the fact that celebrity women have secondary sex characteristics(nipples), and also have sex; but that still doesn't change the fact that theft, regardless of ease, is wrong.