Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denguy40

411 on Leah Lynne

28 posts in this topic

Update : she does not respond to calls - goes straight to an automatic message about the number not having an inbox.

Update : she does not respond to calls - goes straight to an automatic message about the number not having an inbox.

Text her. Some people don't do vmail.

I texted her twice as well...no reply.

Well, just a guess, but new lady, very hot pics, well spoken and intelligent-sounding ..... guessing she may be getting more contacts than she can immediately reply to. But just a guess, and I agree some response is a reasonable expectation and lack of any is irritating.

She finally texted me back. Looks like she's pretty busy and doesn't answer her phone. Will be tough booking with her but it looks worth the chase.

Absolutely for real, great girl, lots of fun and able to hold a conversation. I'll go back for sure..........

Absolutely for real, great girl, lots of fun and able to hold a conversation. I'll go back for sure..........

Says the guy with one post, newly created account.

Newly created accounts shouldn't post??

Newly created accounts shouldn't post??

Post all you want. Reviews generally go on the review board. Either way, first time posters have limited (if any) credibility.

She's legit....

While I certainly trust Kaduk's thumbs up, I can't find her on P411. It's always a red flag to me when a provider mentions P411 in her ad but does not appear to be a member. Unless I am just failing to find her?

While I certainly trust Kaduk's thumbs up, I can't find her on P411. It's always a red flag to me when a provider mentions P411 in her ad but does not appear to be a member. Unless I am just failing to find her?

All due respect fork, but unless I misread her ad she doesn't claim to be p411. She offers a discount for p411 clients that write a review. I have no dog in the fight, but sounds like she may just be trying to get the references she needs to BECOME p411. Way I read it anyway, but as always I reserve the right to be full 'o shit. :)

sounds like she may just be trying to get the references she needs to BECOME p411.

Good point!

Soon as I'm back in town I'm gonna investigate the situation. ;)

She uses the word "counterintuitive" in her ad. Nice word. Ridiculously hot body. And the sleuths say her photos are legit? Wow.

Fortune favors the bold, gentlemen. She hits it out of the park. Review submitted. Call her you'll thank me later.

Awesome - problem is - I've texted her and she keeps texting back at times that don't work out. I guess I'll keep chasing her until the stars align.

Fortune favors the bold, gentlemen. She hits it out of the park. Review submitted. Call her you'll thank me later.

Says the one-time poster who just registered.

I'd consider calling her - if someone with a track record posts a review.

I understand and appreciate your scepticism. I don't post on the boards and I review on a different site. Not that you have any reason to take my word for it but when I decided to contribute to this thread I had to reactivate a TOB handle from years ago. Again, I appreciate your scepticism but I'm legit and so is she.

Peace, out.

And the sleuths say her photos are legit?

I saw no discussion of whether her photos are legit so not sure where you got that. The fact that her photos avoid showing her head makes me suspicious - much harder to tell whether photos are real or fake when they are "headless".

FYI, Leah Lynne now has a review on TOB, by someone who has done a total of 6 reviews. In addition, her latest ad mentions that she is working with April 720-467-9251, who is TOB reviewed. (I thought before that April and Leah Lynne had some connection because of similar style of their ads and photos.)

Leah Lynne reviews

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=6324

April reviews

http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=5960

Agree with the OP. This is just unhelpful and wasting time. Come'on now.

I've called/texted her multiple times with not a single reply. Talk about frustrating!