Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What sets you apart from the rest?

44 posts in this topic

But what really makes me different? I am Jez- there can be only one. I am me.

yuppers..and thats a very good... :)

I can't walk, but I can go some pretty amazing places in my power chair? It just adds to the adventure!:)

So share...what can't you do that sets you apart?
I've always been somewhat athletic and the other day (at the ripe age of 5-0) I can still dunk a basketball! The recovery time is pathetic, but I still can throw down :)

funny-birds-tweet-meme-264x361.jpg

I'm Romanian! What's your superpower? :D

I am a true Nypho and I want sex everyday. I love feeling the use of a man. I breathe and live for sex. I have my own crew of men who I have for FWB! I dream about it! I act on it. No sex for me would make me a bitch. Plane and simple I need tranquilizers.

What can't you do??? It would seem to me that what you won't do says more about individuality than lumping yourself in with all the others that have the same difficulties that you do. For example when I tell people that I don't drive and have never owned a drivers license I have to explain that it's not for any of the big 3 reasons that people don't usually drive, medical, legal or financial. I've just chosen a different path and that path never did include many technologies. I went through most of the 70's without a TV. I never owned a phone until I moved into an apartment building where I needed one to buzz friends into the building. I was the last person I knew to own a computer. I just never got into the habit of saying "I can't live without(fill in the blank with your favorite technology)." I may use a computer but if I ever get to the state of mind that "I can't live without it," then life would truly not be worth living. People lived very happy fulfilled lives before they had to worry about being able to parallel park. Phones and computers do make hobbying easier but considering that the hobby/profession predate even the simple technology of the printing press do we really need them for the hobby/profession to exist into the future for as long as it existed in the past.

Now here is what I don't understand about some of the previous replies. How can someone be good at math and not be good at chemistry. A chemistry reaction is nothing more than an algebra equation. Everything to the left of the = sign should also show up to the right of the = sign although often ending up in radically different combinations nothing is lost and nothing is gained. H2O = H+H+O simple really.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Now here is what I don't understand about some of the previous replies. How can someone be good at math and not be good at chemistry. A chemistry reaction is nothing more than an algebra equation. Everything to the left of the = sign should also show up to the right of the = sign although often ending up in radically different combinations nothing is lost and nothing is gained. H2O = H+H+O simple really.

Because chemistry is so much more than simple math. Covalent bonds, orbitals, chemical reactions....it's not intuitive stuff, at least not for me. If it were just an exercise in algebra, I would've been fine.

Plus, I just didn't LIKE it. I liked physics, I liked math, I liked calc. They came easily to me.

Because chemistry is so much more than simple math. Covalent bonds, orbitals, chemical reactions....it's not intuitive stuff, at least not for me. If it were just an exercise in algebra, I would've been fine.

Plus, I just didn't LIKE it. I liked physics, I liked math, I liked calc. They came easily to me.

Exactly. Relieved to know I'm not the only one out there! ;)

I am a true Nypho and I want sex everyday. I love feeling the use of a man. I breathe and live for sex. I have my own crew of men who I have for FWB! I dream about it! I act on it. No sex for me would make me a bitch. Plane and simple I need tranquilizers.

Damn. This does set you apart, Nikki. Fantastic.

I can also relate! Great in math and physics (specialty is electromagnetics). Loath chemistry.

I CANNOT take a standardized test. I wound up flunking a psychology class, because I wound up STUCK, pencil in hand, and not answering any questions....I asked the instructor: "does this not tell you something about me" Him: "NO, it tells me you are lazy" The next semester, I steeled myself and simply answered "A,B,C,A,B,C" came out as a well-adjusted human, but had no respect for myself! If you ask me" what would you do in this circumstance?" I have about TEN more questions for you!! What is the circumstance? Have we been there before? What is the circumstance of the person in question? I have so many questions, that I cannot answer your A,B, or C question!!! So there ya go...I cannot answer a typical questionairre:)

But what really makes me different? I am Jez- there can be only one. I am me.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Chemistry was a bitch!

So share...what can't you do that sets you apart?

I cannot stop trying to solve problems. That's what Engineers do...