Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imwhoim

Name the countries

23 posts in this topic

In how may different countries have you had sex (with another person)?

Me: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, Philippines, Russia, Israel, Ireland, England, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Iceland

That makes 15 with a lady. Without a lady...a lot more.

Time to add a few more to the list me thinks.

In how may different countries have you had sex (with another person)?

US, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, Belize, Virgin Islands, Germany, France, Spain, China, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, England, Italy, Caymans, Turks & Caicos, Barbados, Portugal, Finland, Mongolia (yes, Mongolia), and Chris Martin shook my hand once, so Gwyneth Paltrow.

mexico. panama, ecuador, uae

the other 64 countries i couldnt bc i was working. :(

USA

But when I went to Hawaii for nine days with my wife, we did not have sex even ONCE. Now that's pretty pathetic, eh? And here I am on TOB.

USA, Mexico, England, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia. More than I initially thought... Brought back some great memories :-)

Well, I'm sure you could find a hooker in the Vatican.:cool:

The real question is: which country has the best working girls. The answer: Eastern Europe. No ifs whens and buts about it.

I'd rank them in the following order:

Hungary

Poland

Lithuania

Ukraine

Russia

Bulgaria

Romania

Well, I'm sure you could find a hooker in the Vatican.:cool:

The real question is: which country has the best working girls. The answer: Eastern Europe. No ifs whens and buts about it.

I'd rank them in the following order:

Hungary

Poland

Lithuania

Ukraine

Russia

Bulgaria

Romania

I've never been to these countries, but I've banged enough of these girls in other places that I think I should get Frequent Flyer miles for it.

USA

UAE

Kuwait

Afghanistan

The best masturbation session I ever had was in Italy with a shower head.

Costa Rica

Thailand

Honduras

Mexico

USA

I'd rank them but that'd be hi-jacking the thread, IMO. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nightrain
Forgot one.

The only countries for me are USA and the republic of Boulder Co. :D

US, MEXICO, CANADA, ENGLAND, IRELAND, SCOTLAND, WALES, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, DENMARK, NORWAY, SWEDEN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, LIECHTENSTEIN. SPAIN, ITALY, GREECE, MONACO, SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN and THAILAND.

Russian and other Easter-European hookers travel frequently to Arab states, coz them Bedouins have a thing for Eurochicks. Much cheaper to bang them in Europe. Plus, a lot of them have a "thing" for black guys, so it's all good for me.:)

I forgot Poland for myself as well

Polish girls are nasty and love black guys.

I know they provide entertainment to troops , sex too

how did you have sex in Afghanistan ...were you enlisted...A woman in COS told me she enlisted as a cook but dealt with cocks in exchange for compensation.

USA

UAE

Kuwait

Afghanistan !

The best masturbation session I ever had was in Italy with a shower head.

The second language in Dubai is Russian and I am not talking about cuming between her tits lol

Sex Scene and Prostitution

Prostitution is illegal, but commonly found in Dubai, since Dubai Russians

These are the most commonly available whores. Some are from Moscow, but the rest are from smaller breakaway republics of the confederation, though they may lie that they´re from Moscow. The myth being that prostitutes from Moscow are better and more expensive. They vary in ages from 18 – 40. They are found all over Dubai, and are very easy to spot. You can pick one up almost any hour of the day! They are found in rooms in hotels and ‘furnished apartments’, in bars and on the streets corners. You may encounter pimps while walking in the streets of Deira (but you can do without their services well enough). Hotels and Furnished Apartments near the Fish Roundabout and near Al Nasr Square have room service with hookers. For AED 20 tip with the guy at the Reception, you can inspect the whores, who will be lazing away in the rooms all sexily dressed up, smoking and sometimes with a smell of whisky. If you do not like any of the girls, you are free to leave the place.

The UAE? And you live to tell about it? My compliments!

Banging Eastern European hookers and/or hobbying in Eastern Europe has many advantages:

1) Unbeatable price/value ratio.

2) Friendly girls, who actually seem to like men.

3) Girls on average are younger than in the US. Most are in their 20s, you'll rarely see an out of shape 45 year old working girl.

4) Many are educated and/or are attending college. It's not uncommon to screw a college student wanting to make some money over the summer break.

5) Terrific all-natural bodies. Few have hideous tattoos, guts the size of tires, or disfiguring piercings.

6) Many provide three-hole service without a fuss.

7) Hobbying is legal and/or tolerated.

8) Don't have to deal with "chicks with dicks". Go to Thailand, and half your time is spent getting rid off Trannies who want to convice you that they're all woman and "love you long time".

9) It's generally safe to hobby. Few sketchy areas. (Use common sense).

10) Obviously, great food and beer. Other tourist attractions.

Many Eastern-European girls work in the West, mostly in Germany and Great Britain.

Let me repeat: You cannot beat the price/value ratio

I will agree with the nasty (in a good way) part, Other than Slovakia, I've never had so many woman say "wrong hole" when we were attempting normal vaginal sex. And that's just the civilian population in Poland.

Polish girls are cock and fuck machines.

But, and that applies to most girls from Eastern Europe: You better be bringing your A-game, or the girls will giggle and laugh and point. If you pull out your lame-azz three incher, they'll throw a laughing fit and immediately tell all their girlfriends.

Not like in the US, where the girl starts moaning and groaning as soon some loser "unleashes" his 2 inch Peter Dinklage midget cock. Lol.

I did it on top of a map of the world one time. Does that count? I can't name the countries I did it on (in?) but I know that I covered the globe and did it around the world, a couple of times. And boy, was the librarian lady pissed...

LOL....It sees you managed to avoid the alps and the Himalaya.

You will be surprised how sexual librarian ladies are (teachers and nurses too)

I did it on top of a map of the world one time. Does that count? I can't name the countries I did it on (in?) but I know that I covered the globe and did it around the world, a couple of times. And boy, was the librarian lady pissed...

I know they provide entertainment to troops , sex too

how did you have sex in Afghanistan ...were you enlisted...A woman in COS told me she enlisted as a cook but dealt with cocks in exchange for compensation.

Prior Military but was in AFG as a contractor.

UAE happened because a british dude sat down next to me at the bar and my panties just sort of fell off...

Afghanistan: I was there for 10 months and my vibrator broke so I needed to find a replacement.