Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

a what point is pussy just pussy

18 posts in this topic

How many women does one have to sleep with to realize that its just a pretty wet pink hole. When we see other women its more then just to get laid. We are paying for an experiance. Most of us could go and just get laid but we want more.

How many women does one have to sleep with to realize that its just a pretty wet pink hole. When we see other women its more then just to get laid. We are paying for an experiance. Most of us could go and just get laid but we want more.

Sounds like you contradicted yourself here - maybe you should try again.

If you still think they are pretty you aren't there yet.

just a pretty wet pink hole

Is this one of those circular logic arguments? Let's see you screw and screw and ask what is the point of all the screwing and then you pay and pay and pay and wonder where is all the money going? And then you ask yourself - what did I get out all this screwing and paying???

Hopefully you had a good time - and if not - you need to re-think your objective!

Have fun and be safe!!!

When Regan (Bonzo) was governor of California , he attacked the supporters of redwood forests by saying..... if you have seen one you have seen them all.....a friend of mine said.....turn off the light and all pussies are the same....I disagree with both statements...they are as different as fingerprints.

Wait ..... just pussy. JUST pussy!?! Sacrilege!:D

No fine Sir, I would submit to you the end result is the same you got your rocks off. What lies behind the g string is as different as the girls around them. My old man asked me one time if I knew why pussy had all those folds. When I asked why he said they were kinda like maps you un fold them differently depending on where you want to end up. Finally to Miss Megan Rae beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I bet yo be holding a very pretty one it certainly has an attractive wrapper, your sense of humor slays me.

A girl with a great attitude is well worth it. I just think I stopped paying for pusssy and more to be treated well for a few hours. Just like onehourevactioners name says it all.

Simply put if you are a connoisseur never! If you're just a consumer probably always

Said like a true John. All men are Johns, right? A John pays, for he has nothing else to offer.

Said like a true John. All men are Johns, right? A John pays, for he has nothing else to offer.

Let's be fair here. I know for a fact that I have lots more to offer than just the money. But, to be honest, most of what I am bringing won't feed the bulldog. At the end of the day, the lady needs to pay the rent......just like you and me.

The day I start viewing one of these ladies as a hole and nothing more is the day I need to stop this activity, because I will have been fundamentally transformed.......and not in a good way.

It's not about the pussy, it's about what comes after. I'm not paying for poon, I'm paying for being able to roll over and go to sleep.

Alternative: CL Casual Encounters. Free and no expectations.

1. A pussy is just a pussy and a dick is just a dick. It's knowing what to do with them and the package they are attached to that makes the difference.

It's not about the pussy, it's about what comes after. I'm not paying for poon, I'm paying for being able to roll over and go to sleep.

Alternative: CL Casual Encounters. Free and no expectations.

hmmm... ya, not sure I want to go there. I bet all of the pics are fake. ha ha

You bring up a good point though, I love it when I am with a special someone and they roll me over several times during the night for a good pounding, then go back to sleep. mmmm:D

Not all pussy is the same. Not even close. Also, there is more than one kind of great pussy and that variety is also fun. Same with mouths...

No, they aren't all fake. I've had some surprisingly interesting & awesome encounters from CL.

It is definitely even sketchier than BP though.