Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Real Colorado Guy

411 Megan Rae

15 posts in this topic

I was wondering what people's opinion on this would be.

Megan Rae is back posting on BP but with a different email than I knew before & a different one than what's on her reviews. The old I knew bounces & the one on the reviews hasn't been answered yet. I'm just a little worried as we've seen old providers names picked up even though they've been retired.

Thoughts?

she signed in here yesterday - a good sign (:D) - unless an impostor is very sneaky.:rolleyes: only other thought - gawd, this board could use a little MeaganRae humor!

I don't care much for that Megan Rae person. But I do think it is really her. Also, I heard she got a little thick. She should probably hit the gym again.

I don't care much for that Megan Rae person. But I do think it is really her. Also, I heard she got a little thick. She should probably hit the gym again.

Whoever this Meganrae woman is, she has a hell of a sense of humor. And the preposition tagline is the icing on the cake. Well done.

Thick or thin, she's hot to me.;)

thats what the reviews don't say

Whoever this Meganrae woman is, she has a hell of a sense of humor. And the preposition tagline is the icing on the cake. Well done.

Remember to just add "fucker", "bitch", "bro" or whatever fits to the end of every sentence and you'll never make that mistake again.

You're like a bad rash, you just keep coming back! :D Welcome back MeganRae! <muah>

Remember to just add "fucker", "bitch", "bro" or whatever fits to the end of every sentence and you'll never make that mistake again.

Thanks, Bitch.

Thanks, Bitch.

OMG, I think I just died laughing!!!! Startled my cat! :P

*highfive*

Hey! If you're gonna talk about my rashes write a review.

You're like a bad rash, you just keep coming back! :D Welcome back MeganRae! <muah>

Hey! If you're gonna talk about my rashes write a review.

I don't see any rashes in that bikini avatar, but that was probably taken three rashes ago. But seriously, is this the "MeganRae Experience" or just "MeganRae" these days?