Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Can There Really Be No Consequences?

15 posts in this topic

After indulging twice in one week, a true rarity for me, I got a little paranoid. Would my dick fall off with some bizarre disease? Nope. I feared LE would somehow get me, but that did not happen. I was really worried about my car being towed in some anonymous DTC apartment complex, but that did not happen.

My SO did not find out. In short, no consequences. None. As far the mental consequences of guilt, well, those went away long ago for a myriad of reasons. Does anyone else marvel at the fact that you can have your cake and eat it too? This subculture (particularly in the non FBSM realm) is relatively new to me, so the realization is a novelty. But hey, I'm rambling.

In short, no consequences.

Humans are really, really bad at judging risk for rare events. For example shortly after an big hurricane, people are worried about another big hurricane, when the risk is actually no larger than it was before the big one - when they weren't even thinking about it.

Same thing with getting caught by LE, or your SO, or having your dick fall off. All are rare events. All still might happen.

You need to just consider the consequences and be willing to take the risk. Assuming there is zero risk would be a mistake. If you hobby wisely, assuming the risk is high would be an overreaction.

Nothing is without consequence, it's just not always negative :)

You tried something new and consequently had a good time :P

In my case, frequent hobbying eventually became tiring and started to become a chore. Back to my once every 3 months schedule & color me happy again. :)

... Back to my once every 3 months schedule & color me happy again. :)

I thought about that, but then my dick fell off from pulling my pud ;)

In my case, frequent hobbying eventually became tiring and started to become a chore. Back to my once every 3 months schedule & color me happy again. :)

Familiar story.......slightly different;

Hobbying 2-3X a week eventually became tiring and started to become a chore. Back to my once every week schedule & color me happy again :D.

Hmmm, I just went back to one of my 3 three appts. in four days. :D

NT's comment got me thinking that I have been blessed to have satisfied many of my sexual fantasies via my association with the lovely ladies that frequent these parts, and I too sort of got bored with just rinsing and repeating. And that got me to thinking about what else I would like to experience, and if others had similar thoughts.

MY NEW SEXUAL GOALS:

1. Experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

2. Find a lovely lady who can seduce my SO into having a threesome.

3. Be convinced that the multiple orgasms my ASP evidences are truly real.

I recognize that pipe-dreams and fantasies may be different, but this is what I'm working on now. Anybody else?

I have had bad and good consequences to being involved in the hobby. Though, I am amazed all the time I don't run into a client in my 9-5.

Thank heaven.

Maybe it's a question mainly for the johns, but for us gals that have normal lives outside of this, [forbidden topics], work, so's, etc, we've got to worry too!

And in that department, honestly, all the gains I've had in this, I'm surprised that I've never been damaged permenantly. :)

Edited by The Oxymoron
forbidden topic

You just realized you like to live out of the box. Reality hit you like a freight train that you don't have to conform to society norms just because the bible and the law said so. Enjoy your freetime if you are feeling guilty this is not the hobby for you. Take up model trains so whe you take out the 500. You don't have to answer for it to your SO. You are now part of diviant culture compared to society. Some stay some go.

You just realized you like to live out of the box. Reality hit you like a freight train that you don't have to conform to society norms just because the bible and the law said so. Enjoy your freetime if you are feeling guilty this is not the hobby for you. Take up model trains so whe you take out the 500. You don't have to answer for it to your SO. You are now part of diviant culture compared to society. Some stay some go.

And the Internet / smart phones have made this "deviant culture" far more accessible -- and probably safer from the perspective of being caught by LE. However, I don't know if that's really true. In fact, the opposite may be true. All I know is what I posted -- the negative consequences have been ZERO for me -- physically and emotionally. I'm an atheist, so the bible has never held any importance to me. As for model trains, I bet there are guys who experience tremendous guilt about all the money they spend on model trains.

It's always good to keep in the back of your head that, although most experiences may be good and trouble-free, there are still risks ... especially if you have a spouse or SO.

Nothing is without consequence, it's just not always negative :)

You tried something new and consequently had a good time :P

“One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences”:);)

“One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences”:);)

Agreed. So far, the "hobby" has done it's job, which is nothing more (and nothing less) than satisfying lust. In virtually every other area of my marriage, I am completely satisfied. I'm glad the hobby is here, and I do understand that negative consequences can crop up when you least expect them -- to think otherwise would be foolish.

All actions have consequences. The trick is to be prepared for them, and deal with them responsibly - whether good or bad.