Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hawk71179

When to talk specifics

14 posts in this topic

Frequent lurker but rare poster to these forums, but I turn to you good people of TOB for some advice.

I've visited enough providers now to gain a sense of both what I like and what I continue to long for in a session. Yet I find myself having trouble vocalizing to the provider, either before or during the session, the exact sorts of things that rev my engine. I think this goes back to what I interpreted as a general rule to not discuss anything specific prior to an appointment and to generally rely upon reviews for information as to what a provider might be willing to perform. And then once the session gets started I clam up and we're off and running and before you know it, it's over. Don't get me wrong, I always leave smiling.

I sense this is starting to sound like I'm into some freaky stuff. I don't think that's really the case. Yet still, asking a provider to, say, transition from 69 to an upright position where she sits on my face and stays there for some extended daty/dato, isn't something that comes naturally to me. Or any sorts of mild fetish play. When is the right time to discuss?

I realize this is my problem more than anyone else's, just looking for advice to get the conversation going and what's acceptable to discuss and when. Thanks all!

The best time to discuss these things is when her mouth is full, so it's harder to say no

If you're in 69 position you're past the LE hurdle (mostly) so your transition request is not out of line.

After 'the deed' is a good time to discuss activities for future encounters, should you be so inclined.

I know where you're coming from. Unless someone is VERY well reviewed it is sometimes hard to tall everything that is on or off the menu. Nobody wants to discuss specifics over the phone, including me, especially if it someone you have never seen before.

The answer is pretty much to do as much research as you can and then set an appointment. During or after activities, once you've gotten confortable with each other, mention soon things you would like to do during a future encounter. If she is up for it, you are set. If she says no, go back to square one.

I just communicate during the time together. I get playful and simply state "hey let's try this" or "I wanna ...." or "do you like ...."

Communication is key. Like in the "how to eat pussy" thread - everyone is different so just ask and talk a little. You'd be surprised how many ladies I've seen that don't ask the small questions and assume I like oral a certain way. With that said, I'm quick to tell her what I like when she's off the mark and it always results in a nice time.

Just ask during the sessions most ladies will take care of you.

Most ladies will surprise you with their candor if you inquire politely and at the opportune time, such as after activities or after a second or more visit. These discussions aren't as sensitive as with the new girlfriend you haven't had sex with before.

Ha, Bit gave some good/cute advice. We are used to it love. WE WANT YOU TO GET WHAT YOU CAME TO GET. If that's sitting on your face for 5 mins, then suck your nipples for 5, you got it. My worst fear is that a guy leaves disappointed. When I go to get a massage and specifically my right shoulder is messed up, I want to leave with a massage and specifically having had my right shoulder rubbed. We totally get you. :D If you're a little shy, you can pose it a couple of ways that may not seem awkward to you:

"hey I always wanted to try xyz"

"is if ok, if we abc now?"

" would you mind if we try @@@, that really turns me on".

You'll be ok. Have fun!:)

Ha, Bit gave some good/cute advice. We are used to it love. WE WANT YOU TO GET WHAT YOU CAME TO GET. If that's sitting on your face for 5 mins, then suck your nipples for 5, you got it. My worst fear is that a guy leaves disappointed. When I go to get a massage and specifically my right shoulder is messed up, I want to leave with a massage and specifically having had my right shoulder rubbed. We totally get you. :D If you're a little shy, you can pose it a couple of ways that may not seem awkward to you:

Holly you rock! I love your response!! :)

Sometimes you just got to own it. Just go for it and don't feel bad if it doesn't work out my friend.

Bingo.

I can understand the hesitation to ask or request specifics. Once you understand their side of the business is to give you a good enough time that you will come back, you gotta ask. It's your duty. As always Holly's response is spot on and I suspect it is not an uncommon perspective for the best reviewed ladies out there.

I just go with thee flow and if she brings it up, that's her decision.