Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foxy Roxie

And so.... I've Been Told!

16 posts in this topic

That I could/would benefit by adding myself to these types of boards! Im still new to this Industry and willing to take in anything anyone has to offer to better myself in this adventure we call FUN! So until we meet-Roxie!

And it would be nice if you used a more readable type face!

And it would be nice if you used a more readable type face!

What!! You cant read Morse Code:cool:

You're toooooopid. :P

I'ts true... It can help you or hurt you. If you have a wonderful personality it will increase profits buy 15.9%. Just be careful what you say around the here. People tend to get bad reps if they speek their minds. Then everyone will think you are a cunt face. I just give you a quick run down on how this works. Oxymoron is the queen and boink is the king. Boink is the alpha male and everyone has to anwser to him but gina. Beware of JLC he will fall in love with you. Um 2big is the token giant penis man and everyone else is either an asshole or white knight. there is a lot more detail then that just that be safe happy HoHoHoing

I'ts true... It can help you or hurt you. If you have a wonderful personality it will increase profits buy 15.9%. Just be careful what you say around the here. People tend to get bad reps if they speek their minds. Then everyone will think you are a cunt face. I just give you a quick run down on how this works. Oxymoron is the queen and boink is the king. Boink is the alpha male and everyone has to anwser to him but gina. Beware of JLC he will fall in love with you. Um 2big is the token giant penis man and everyone else is either an asshole or white knight. there is a lot more detail then that just that be safe happy HoHoHoing

I thought we were just one big happy family all this time. :confused: I gotta get out more.:(

Here's the thing, Foxie. Don't just get on here to help your business. At least pretend to offer real opinions and insights. A certain lady here lets all her jaded madness show, but her honesty is appreciated. Another lady here offered a link to pussy eating prowess. That's the kind of thing that is appreciated -- not merely an "I'm here" message. Take care and be well, gorgeous.

Alright!!! Just what we need around here...more young ladies that believe everything they've been told.:D

Howdy there Foxy. I look forward to your future Denver visits. Hell I've even been known to hit the road to visit a provider when the little head takes over the thinking and FoCo isn't that far away.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Here's the thing, Foxie. Don't just get on here to help your business. At least pretend to offer real opinions and insights. A certain lady here lets all her jaded madness show, but her honesty is appreciated. Another lady here offered a link to pussy eating prowess. That's the kind of thing that is appreciated -- not merely an "I'm here" message. Take care and be well, gorgeous.

LOL Y'all are on it this morning. So I guess I fall on the scale somewhere between jaded madness and cunt face!!!!

Welcome new girl :) Use this place as you see fit as long as it is within the rules. It can make or break but only if you care about what all of us think ;)

That I could/would benefit by adding myself to these types of boards! Im still new to this Industry and willing to take in anything anyone has to offer to better myself in this adventure we call FUN! So until we meet-Roxie!

Welcome, enjoy, and prosper. Just don't take anything here too seriously and you will be fine.

everyone else is either an asshole or white knight.

What .... you can't be both?? :confused: How about grey knight asshat - i could embrace that.:D

I thought we were just one big happy family all this time. :confused: I gotta get out more.:(

Happy ?! Maybe sometimes! maybe one big dysfunctional family that likes to 69.

LOL Y'all are on it this morning. So I guess I fall on the scale somewhere between jaded madness and cunt face!!!!

Welcome new girl :) Use this place as you see fit as long as it is within the rules. It can make or break but only if you care about what all of us think ;)

I don't think you're a cunt face. You are closer to big busty buxom juggernaut with huge cannons.

What .... you can't be both?? :confused: How about grey knight asshat - i could embrace that.:D

I love the word asshat. very ill skin you alive/hip word. Very good growl keep up the good work.