Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Likenthrope

How Much Do You Spend?

22 posts in this topic

Over the last 6 months I've averaged roughly 3 grand a month on my 'habit'. Between that and the money I spend on the civvies I play around with it amounts to quite a bit. Quite a bit more than a bit. Anyone else this bad? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

Over the last 6 months I've averaged roughly 3 grand a month on my 'habit'. Between that and the money I spend on the civvies I play around with it amounts to quite a bit. Quite a bit more than a bit. Anyone else this bad? Please tell me I'm not the only one...

It's only bad if it is a major portion of your income. No different than going to Black Hawk.

As long as all your other financial obligations are taken care of, current and future, spend what you want.

If I keep going that's a 40 grand a year habit, people raise families on that. It's not a hardship for me, but I was just going over my finances today and it was a shocking realization. I knew I was spending a lot but I hadn't realized it was that much.

I used to spend about 5-10% of my income on the hobby. Funds were set aside from each paycheck AFTER my other obligations (including retirement savings) had been met. When sufficient funds had accumulated, I started looking for who deserved my donation.

Now that I'm retired my spending habits have changed but I still try to restrict myself to 1-2 visits/month.

If I keep going that's a 40 grand a year habit, people raise families on that. It's not a hardship for me, but I was just going over my finances today and it was a shocking realization. I knew I was spending a lot but I hadn't realized it was that much.

One person can afford to drive a BMW 740Ld xDrive Sedan (Starting at $82,500 MSRP). Another a Buick Lacrosse (Starting at $33,535).

Ultimately only you can decide what is appropriate for you. What anyone else spends is no way to base what you spend. How much do you think Charlie Sheen spends in a month?

This is fun but not all that important to me. Last year I averaged about $900 a month but I probably haven't even spent $900 this whole year. Nothing bad happened and the funds are still there I just have not had time and I'm not going to stress myself out trying to get some.

How much do you think Charlie Sheen spends in a month?

I really hope I don't turn out like that guy..., though I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

Between the ladies, the hobby phone, the computer, the P411 dues and other hobby expenses, probably 8-10 grand a year. I meet my financial obligations, so this is not a hardship.

But, I am thinking about starting to play the lottery. Can you imagine the hobbying you could do with hundreds of millions???? WOOO HOOO!! It would be great to come on this board and tell everyone, the next round is on me! Ladies, send me your bill! Just dreamin.

Probably 1200-1500 a month. Very affordable compared to killing myself or getting married.

varies on when I am in town. I used to hobby a lot while on the road and in different countries but in my older age I stick close to home. Lately I would say 600 to 800 a month on average. some months more some less.

I'm a once-a-month guy. I'm envious of you guys with the more generous budgets.

But, I am thinking about starting to play the lottery. Can you imagine the hobbying you could do with hundreds of millions???? WOOO HOOO!! It would be great to come on this board and tell everyone, the next round is on me! Ladies, send me your bill! Just dreamin.

Hope your dream comes true! Like your style - oh and does it come with some scotch and a cigar? Just wondering!

Have fun out there!

Sounds like you hit a grand slam! All you have to do is read the reviews of some guys and then you will see you are not the only one! But gotta say - between the hobby and Vegas - well you fill in the blank!

Are we having fun yet???

Very affordable compared to killing myself or getting married.

lol

These days, I spend about 3000 every 3 or 4 months so my average is about 1 thou per month. And I usually spread my hobbying over 3 or 4 providers over a 3 or 4 day weekend. So my average per ASP is about $500 (yikes).

But then again, this includes my travel, hotel, drinks, meals, so I guess that's about par for the course. I tried one time to up my frequency but then got bored as hobbying started to become a chore instead of an indulgence.

Oh, and the 3 large is my net take home pay per month so that's an average of about 33% of my take home. The rest goes into tax deferred funds.

Now here is a man who understands SEX can be or is a chore after a while. Its so over played in peoples minds. The more the better not so, but for those of us who work in the adult entertainment world of course the more the better.

Very emotional and physically draining.

lilithia

250-300 a shot, and I've seen 3 in my first 18mos of hobbying. I envy you 1-2 times a month guys, but personally even with the funds I wouldn't exceed 1-2 times or a grand in a month.

I'm similar to you likenthorpe on spending larger sums of money. I've been in my career and company for the past 17 years. i have also chosen to be single for the past two. i travel allot during the year. and there are cities that i love to see women! i'll be in seattle this coming week. i have three 24 hour dates scheduled with different ladies that i dig spending time with!

how much do i spend? it varies from month to month. there are some weeks that i have very little time due to my job. and because of this, i usually only see ladies on the weekend. I'm not crazy about hour dates. so i like to see ladies for longer periods of time. every other month I'm traveling in another state. this is when i usually find myself spending excessively. it's a lifestyle that I'm fortunate to afford. and more than anything. i love being engaged in this type of companionship!

$420 this week and I can't fathom spending more than that in a month. It was an unusual week, to say the least. As for a year, I stick to my loyal FBSM gal and that runs about $70 per month.

I have spent more than that. but for me its a different set of math, 3K / mo is almost noticeable....