Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
horseplayer

411 Stacy Carlson retirement?

15 posts in this topic

I have not played in Colorado in several years but Stacy Carlson was one of my favorites.

I saw her once and know she has been around a while. My hope is that she met some goals that she had set for herself.

She was a great provider and seemed down to earth.

I was lucky enough to be able to work with Stacy Carlson, when she first entered the industry with Private Connection. It was clear that she was a cut above the rest, and would use her time in this business to further herself in a sensible manner.

Congratulations Miss Stacy, we are so proud of you!!

Great gal and she will be missed! She was a cut above the rest. She was one of my favorites. Hope she is having a great time in whatever future endeavor she chooses! If she ever comes back I will be in line to see her again.

I will never forget what she told me about what her father did for living . I could not stop laughing . very nice woman.

I saw Stacy way back when...in the Private Connection days. I lived in Dallas then.

Stacy was one of the first providers I could actually see myself dating - over the years we became very close and as of her retirement I never got the chance to tell her how amazing she was and how much she meant to me for filling a major hole in my life when I needed someone...she's a 10 - mind, body and soul!

Going to miss Stacy, classy lady. Sexy feet also and very ticklish.

I hate to see her go, she was one of the special ones. One of the few I made a point of seeing again and again.

I had the pure pleasure of seeing Stacy on a couple of occasions with Wonder. What a delight and awesome time by both of these fine ladies. Sad to see both of them retire, but wish both of them nothing but the best !

I had the pure pleasure of seeing Stacy on a couple of occasions with Wonder. What a delight and awesome time by both of these fine ladies. Sad to see both of them retire, but wish both of them nothing but the best !

Likewise - I saw Wonder and Stacy for an epic threesome. Will miss both ladies dearly and wish them the best.

She was great, I enjoyed my visits with her.

She will be missed.