Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hoarce

Galactic Cap Condom

14 posts in this topic

A new condom idea. The galactic cap only covers the tip of the penis giving full sensation on the coronal ridge and shaft. It sounds like it would be easier to use, and just as, or more, effective.

http://masetv.com/new-condom-covers-just-the-tip-for-increased-pleasure/

Questions. Guys, would you like to try it. It would give a better sensation, and could be used for TF.

Ladies. Would you like this option. It sounds like it might be more secure, less likely to fall off or rupture.

I doubt this device will catch on w/in the hobby. It's chief function is pregnancy prevention, not STD protection.

I think the real fun starts when you attempt to remove the adhesive.

Good point! Yikes!

Good thing herpes doesn't live on the penile shaft...oh wait.

Good think syphilis doesn't leave an open sore on the shaft...oh wait.

Good think warts never form on the shaft or base. Or worse, on her vulva...oh wait.

:)

As Destiny would say, "Snap!"

I don't think it was designed with working girls in mind. It is however a great alternative for monogamous couples whose biggest concern is pregnancy.

It was developed by LA-based Charles Powell after a friend of his contracted HIV.

He thinks it will prevent HIV transmission? :rolleyes:

To quote further from the story,

and a cap that sticks to it [the U-shape polyurethane adhesive film] to firmly trap semen.

I suspect that, with this device, "firmly trap" means "firmly trap, except for the portion that leaks out" :(

But for the primary avenue of sexually transmitted HIV, which is through semen, there's actually some validity to that statement. Not that I would rely on that method. It's still a clear risk.

I was thinking the same thing. You don't get HIV from a toilet seat.

Anyone remember the brand of condoms that were around in the late 1980s that actually had a ring of light adhesive around the interior base to prevent "where'd it go?" accidents?

Just a reminder about the effectiveness of condoms. I am walking/talking/living proof that condoms don't always prevent

pregnancy. I was a condom baby . So one could easily expect this is a possibility that condoms don't always prevent std's.

After all they do break from time to time.