Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gold80401

still ISO ...

14 posts in this topic

... that perfect petite one. I know my standards are high here, but hey, it's my fantasy right ... anyone LMK if she's out there

1) petite or spinner ... 4'11 to 5'1 (not more than 5'2 for sure) even athletic

2) younger (well under 30)

3) tight body. boobs any size from B to D

4) cute, high-energy, GFE+/PSE style

seemed as though you got some pretty good suggestions here

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38310&highlight=petite

at risk of sounding unhelpful - search the reviews. check p411 profiles if you are a member. Not hard to find lady that meets your specs - except for GFE+/PSE cause I have no idea what that means. :)

It's a shame your fantasy parameters are so specific as it eliminates many fine ladies at 5'3" or taller, but as you say it's your fantasy. I've seen ladies from 4'11" to 6'5" and for me that's never been as important as the other things you're looking for that I look for as well when meeting a young lady. Being a medium sized guy I'm not too big for the small ones or too small for the big ones(double meaning there as well).;)

Check out my reviews for these ladies as I think they fulfill your needs. For immediate satisfaction Alli lives here in town. Haley Holt only advertises every now and then but she does have a P411 page you can check out for contact. Keep an eye open for when these out of towners return on tour, Kaya Jolee or Akilah Rose.

Hope that helps.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

seemed as though you got some pretty good suggestions here

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38310&highlight=petite

at risk of sounding unhelpful - search the reviews. check p411 profiles if you are a member. Not hard to find lady that meets your specs - except for GFE+/PSE cause I have no idea what that means. :)

I gave him some more good suggestions.

GFE+/PSE is very YMMV for both parties to know what it means.

Being helpful is one thing but I will draw the line at making the phone calls for him and then driving him to the incall to see he gets there on time.:P

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

... then driving him to the incall to see he gets there on time. ...

You could look at that as a service to keep you in the good graces of the YL you recommend, instead of helping him out :D

+1 for getting a P411 account if you don't have one. You can do advance searches and I'm sure there are several ladies that meet your requirements. Or venture out of your requirements and see one of the well reviewed ladies you might just be surprised.:D

Woodman

If you have adequate coin, I would say that your description fits about 2/3 of the ladies at Club 69. Just call the guy who schedules, tell him what you want, and you will probably be very happy. It is a pretty pricey alternative, but I have relied upon them when time is short, planning was neglected and cash is available. I have never been disappointed.

... that perfect petite one. I know my standards are high here, but hey, it's my fantasy right ... anyone LMK if she's out there

Gold80401-all of our standards are high here. Just saying. :-D

If I find her, I'll just go ahead and keep her to myself.

A tight, petite, Asian spinner with high energy and and insatiable appetite won't need any other source of income if we ever happen to run into each other.

what about Kaya Jolee http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=211098 - those reviews and ads look pretty awesome, and like what I'm thinking.... anyone have any thoughts?

The link you posted shows 9 positive reviews. She has 9 positive reviews on the TOB reviews board.

If you find her attractive, go see her. Nothing is guaranteed, but that's probably as close as you'll get.

Good Luck, and be sure to wash your ass! :)

I heard that Likenthrope. (assuming I had the $$$)

what about Kaya Jolee http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=211098 - those reviews and ads look pretty awesome, and like what I'm thinking.... anyone have any thoughts?

If this chick is 18, I'm Isaac Newton. Body seems ok, buttaface, though.

If this chick is 18, I'm Isaac Newton. Body seems ok, buttaface, though.

um. wow. ok. 10/10 info, 1/10 tact :)