Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

The Other board Queen and King.

16 posts in this topic

I feel like every year around this time we should elect The Other board Queen and King. Maybe even a dance with a red carpet or not. But we really need at least a queen and king. So I'll be taking nomination on this page. I'll go first. I nominate Boink36 for king. This was a hard one believe me, I so many good choices out there but I narrowed it down to lillyAnn and her awsome tits and Jez UaBriain. anyways I nominate Jez Uabrian. Weather permitting Voting will start Sunday the 11th.

I feel like every year around this time we should elect The Other board Queen and King. Maybe even a dance with a red carpet or not. But we really need at least a queen and king. So I'll be taking nomination on this page. I'll go first. I nominate Boink36 for king. This was a hard one believe me, I so many good choices out there but I narrowed it down to lillyAnn and her awsome tits and Jez UaBriain. anyways I nominate Jez Uabrian. Weather permitting Voting will start Sunday the 11th.

"Queen" of what? "King" of what? There are so many categories....

Queen of the useless rant? Then I would vote for Jez.

I just want to know where to spend my hobby dollars. That's my definition of a queen. I don't care about who is the wittiest or wisest on the board.

"Queen" of what? "King" of what? There are so many categories....

I thought about going that route and have the other board Emmys. But that will be in the future baby steps for now.

So no nomination for king?

I just want to know where to spend my hobby dollars. That's my definition of a queen. I don't care about who is the wittiest or wisest on the board.

Borrowed boinks hobby translator. This is what it said. " I nominate money for queen. I don't care for Mr. X and inkspot." Very interesting I guess there isn't any rules against nominating objects. Good choice old chap. That's very Lilithia of you.

Borrowed boinks hobby translator. This is what it said. " I nominate money for queen. I don't care for Mr. X and inkspot." Very interesting I guess there isn't any rules against nominating objects. Good choice old chap. That's very Lilithia of you.

That makes absolutely no sense and isn't what I said, but thanks for playing.

So far, every provider I've seen is a queen, because they treated me like a king.

So there. I nominate everybody.

So far, every provider I've seen is a queen, because they treated me like a king.

So there. I nominate everybody.

But there can only be one Queen!! Freddie Mercury is giving you the stink eye from Fabulous Heaven.

I vote for myself for the Princess with Her Panties in a Twist. :P

Seconded.:cool:

There can only be one Queen here. That would be Gina (Oxy), who saved us from oblivion.

As for King, that has to be T.O., in absentia.

A note I posted in another thread got me to thinking - we should nominate a "king of research tools". I would make the nomination, but I don't remember who it is. Maybe I should post a 411....LOL

we-cant-all-be-princesses-someone-has-to-clap-as-i-go-by-2.png

Hehe... love it!!

Thanks for the nomination, Bit.... but I'm striving for Queen of the Universe!

It has been awhile but for Queen of humor and wit on the board hands down Megan Rae. LMAO definitely had a meaning to it then.