Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mr.Bubble

My Demure Mormon Moment

18 posts in this topic

GUYS! I just saw a lady yesterday I've never seen before. The sparks flew! We had crazy monkey sex. I thought she was really in to me. And get this! Last night she sent me an ecard.....the kind WITHOUT advertisements attached.....so she spent MONEY on it! In the card she said I was an attractive man! She said I'm sexy! She said I'm a nice kisser, and a great conversationalist! And she called me a perfect gentleman too! I've NEVER had a provider do this before. You may think its a lie but it is 100% true! I can send you the link to the ecard!

It really DOES happen! She may finally be the one!

So, guys.....here's your chance to brag. Channel your inner DM. What was YOUR most DM-esque moment? Don't be shy!

POSTSCRIPT: While this is the truth, after giving this some thought, she may have just trying to set the stage for return business. Do you guys think this was just business? Awwww f@#k, I'll bet it's just business!

It was 98% business. You paid her. If you asked her the following: "Would you see me again for free?" The answer would contain a profanity.

She is in the pleasure BUSINESS. Go out and get a real girlfriend if you want reality. She is not a girlfriend, she is a GFE, and she obviously does it well.

Awesome Mr. Bubble! Feels good, doesn't it? Congrats and I hope it's a win-win for you both. BTW, I am NOT DM, lol.

Feel free to PM if you need some advice or help.

It was 98% business. You paid her. If you asked her the following: "Would you see me again for free?" The answer would contain a profanity.

She is in the pleasure BUSINESS. Go out and get a real girlfriend if you want reality. She is not a girlfriend, she is a GFE, and she obviously does it well.

Multiple profanities, I suspect.

I'm 99% sure the OP was being entirely facetious - a satirical commentary on some of our egomaniacs around here. Well done.

A freebie that transpired into a 3 some that included bbfs.

She kinda broke my heart when she suddenly retired a few months ago. :(

I feel no need to boast as I'm confident several providers will chime into this thread with exploits of my greatness.

You can expect 1000's of testimonials of discounted rates, longer sessions, orgasms in the double digits, pledges of undying love and marriage proposals.

It may become redundant to all of you but I will read each notice while rubbing one out in front of a full length mirror.

Well, one time, at band camp...

a girl let me stick a flute in her pussy, for FREE! :eek:

Well, one time, at band camp...

a girl let me stick a flute in her pussy, for FREE! :eek:

You too? ;)

Yea the person I share all of this with is called the wife.

From the 1987 film "Roxanne", set in a Colorado Ski town:

Roxanne: I was being ironic.

C.D.: Oh, ho, ho, irony! Oh, no, no, we don't get that here. See, uh, people ski topless here while smoking [self-snip], so irony's not really a, a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about, uh, '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.

The session, ecard, and compliments are real. She may have even meant some of them. I found it to be a nice, professional touch by a provider who travels a lot and is probably looking for some regulars.

But, guys, keep your heads on. Maintain. Do not interpret good service, good business etiquette, or what may even be friendly affection, for romance. You'll just end up spoiling it for both parties.

The session, ecard, and compliments are real. She may have even meant some of them. I found it to be a nice, professional touch by a provider who travels a lot and is probably looking for some regulars.

But, guys, keep your heads on. Maintain. Do not interpret good service, good business etiquette, or what may even be friendly affection, for romance. You'll just end up spoiling it for both parties.

This is a more meaningful post than most folks realize.

In most "industries", cheery good service is just good business, and is likely to result in more loyal customers.

In this "industry", the same cheery good service can be fraught with creepy consequences. Hookers have to walk a fine line. Many have to offer and give GFE, but that GFE can make a john think he is special, and then the line gets crossed.

Here's how I imagine a typical hooker day: "Don't be too friendly, or I could earn a stalker. Don't be too detached, or I could get a bad review. My next client could be the one who seriously misinterprets my behavior during the session".

This is why I keep saying "THIS IS JUST A BUSINESS". Sure, sometimes a hooker falls in love with a john, but I'm sure it's not NEARLY as often as some johns think.

I am NOT DM, lol.

Feel free to PM if you need some advice or help.

Only DM would make such an offer. What advice does the OP need, and more importantly, what "help?"

In this "industry", the same cheery good service can be fraught with creepy consequences. Hookers have to walk a fine line. Many have to offer and give GFE, but that GFE can make a john think he is special, and then the line gets crossed.
+100

You've gotta work on your oily. You have yet to capture his smarmy glide.

So, guys.....here's your chance to brag. Channel your inner DM. What was YOUR most DM-esque moment? Don't be shy!

She was new to town, and wanted to establish herself as a real force to be contended with. So she contacted me, hoping for a good review. It could not have been easy, as my phone number is changed constantly as a security precaution (against several past ATFs whom I have fired) but she managed, through blackmail of one of my current mistresses, to get my number.

A phone call out of the blue gave me pause, but she promised to pay me her hourly rate and readily agreed to my demands that my review would be unbiased despite this reversal of the normal flow of money.

So the date was set.

What she did not count on was that instead of a standard session, she would get her heart pulled of her chest like a baby being born into the glorious world. She and I bonded and sweated, intertwined like mad gods, for hours, perhaps more, and when we were tired, I would stare into her eyes and without a word she would climb back on top and continue her ecstasy. She did not want to leave. I don't mean that she didn't want to leave my house ... I mean she didn't want to leave my bed, or my lap, or my member to be more precise.

When finally the limits of human flesh and pleasure had been met, and I was sated, I sent her on her way. She gave me double the agreed-upon rate as a parting gift, and begged me to please call.

Attitude: OK

Performance: Average

Will See Again: Maybe

LOL.

OK, I think Fork wins..........I need a cigarette......and I don't smoke!

She was new to town, and wanted to establish herself as a real force to be contended with. So she contacted me, hoping for a good review. It could not have been easy, as my phone number is changed constantly as a security precaution (against several past ATFs whom I have fired) but she managed, through blackmail of one of my current mistresses, to get my number.

A phone call out of the blue gave me pause, but she promised to pay me her hourly rate and readily agreed to my demands that my review would be unbiased despite this reversal of the normal flow of money.

So the date was set.

What she did not count on was that instead of a standard session, she would get her heart pulled of her chest like a baby being born into the glorious world. She and I bonded and sweated, intertwined like mad gods, for hours, perhaps more, and when we were tired, I would stare into her eyes and without a word she would climb back on top and continue her ecstasy. She did not want to leave. I don't mean that she didn't want to leave my house ... I mean she didn't want to leave my bed, or my lap, or my member to be more precise.

When finally the limits of human flesh and pleasure had been met, and I was sated, I sent her on her way. She gave me double the agreed-upon rate as a parting gift, and begged me to please call.

Attitude: OK

Performance: Average

Will See Again: Maybe