Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest century2ride

What is with reviews???

24 posts in this topic

I submitted two reviews this past week - I get an email back saying we will let you know in 48Hrs - didnt hear back and 48hrs as past! So you don't live by your rules? I even sent a follow up email and nothing? So I begin to wonder - since ladies want recent reviews on ladies I have seen - and I just refer them to reviews and looking me up - but NO RECENT REVIEWS - thank you for making me go through the extra work just because??

I did a review back in September for the gracious and love to be with 'Lucy Kitten' (sorry to call her by name but damn) - and so it never posted and I never got an email? I didn't complain - but now two more reviews tossed out? If you set rules FOLLOW THEM - like you want us too! If you say you are going to sent an email then send it? I don't know what is going on the other end - but never had a problem in the past and all of the sudden - a problem?

Can someone tell me if my reviews are coming through since I have sent several messages and WOW - no reply!

Sorry - if this sounds like I am complaining _ i am not - just stating a FACT - how do we know if things are not working and you don't respond? And the ladies I have seen are excellent therapist - THANK you ladies for a wonderful therapy time!

Thank YOU MODS and hope this gets fixed soon!

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Thanks - nice move and response! Typical response to a question?

Dude just send a PM to MACE - he'll get it straightened out for ya. Chill....be happy.

Dude just send a PM to MACE - he'll get it straightened out for ya. Chill....be happy.

I am happy - but just was wondering if anyone out there was paying attention?

I sent an PM to Mace - so hopefully it will get corrected.

Thanks!

Patience is a virtue.

I have, in the past, complained, because I didn't see my reviews pop up as quickly as I would like them to. I know, when a lady knocks your socks off, and you want to put up a good review for her, that it seems to take forever. If it is an unreviewed visiting lady or new gal, it seems like the time pressure is even greater.

But the truth is, the mods are spread way too thin. And considering their few numbers, they really do pretty well.

I have learned that just waiting is best. They'll show up in good time. If you really DO think your review got lost, send Mace a pm.

Similar problem. Wrote a review on Thursday, got a message that it had been received and that I have a confirmation email in my email. Went to my email no message. Sent message regarding this. Still no answer. This has happened before so I imagine they will get this fixed.

One thing to keep in mind the mods do have a live outside this board, sometimes it just takes awhile.

If you really want to help the ladies or warn the guys (which ever your case is), you could always write them a review on another forum, while you are waiting for your TOB one to go up.

There are lots of reviews sites out there and girls always appreciate having them in various places. This attracts more out of town business for them anyway, rather than just having them all on one local board. National boards are very helpful.

Good Luck.

One thing to keep in mind the mods do have a live outside this board, sometimes it just takes awhile.

I get that - and haven't really complained in the past - but when September review didn't post and now two this week - I began to wonder. And if you look at the reviewers who wrote reviews and click on their names - like one review each? Ok some with more but not that much!

Anyway not too worry but just wondering?

Thanks!

If you really want to help the ladies or warn the guys (which ever your case is), you could always write them a review on another forum, while you are waiting for your TOB one to go up.

There are lots of reviews sites out there and girls always appreciate having them in various places. This attracts more out of town business for them anyway, rather than just having them all on one local board. National boards are very helpful.

Good Luck.

Doing that now but have had reviews on TER rejected for not being graphic enough - really? You have to be kidding - do I need youtube video? And you have to spend considerable time writing them. TOB is nice on review insight with anticipation of what kind of time with you lady you can expect. And also working on ECCIE. But ECCIE like TER you have to be a premium member to see anything. I had that for a while - but I wasn't that active lately to make it worth my while!

Anyway - It does take time to write reviews! So these are my first reviews since last summer!

Just saying - it is like a no show for the ladies but sometimes guys that have been around wonder! And didn't know if there was something wrong with the review cycle!

As always - have fun out there!

Ok i'll bite, lets talk about the problems with reviews.

Guys who are not smart enough to click the providers name in the drop down menu. then they create a new profile for a provider who already has many reviews and maybe even more than one profile because of the above.

Guys who don't add a link to a providers advertising and make the mods spend hours searching numbers and email addresses looking for advertising links.

Guys who don't read the rules first and post reviews with forbidden topics in the commentary.

Providers who try to post self reviews.

guys who post nothing in the commentary section or provide zero contact info for the provider.

I was going to come home from work today (my day off) and spend 3 or 4 hours working on reviews. with the above problems this would have done about 1/3 of the reviews currently in the queue. if you want reviews to post faster take an extra 2 minutes and make sure your review is correct.

Note to the OP: the next time you post a review take a really deep breath and don't exhale until you see your review approved.

Note to the guys who take the time to post a good clean accurate review without complaining: you rock!icon14.gif

Ok i'll bite, lets talk about the problems with reviews.

Guys who are not smart enough to click the providers name in the drop down menu. then they create a new profile for a provider who already has many reviews and maybe even more than one profile because of the above.

Guys who don't add a link to a providers advertising and make the mods spend hours searching numbers and email addresses looking for advertising links.

Guys who don't read the rules first and post reviews with forbidden topics in the commentary.

Providers who try to post self reviews.

guys who post nothing in the commentary section or provide zero contact info for the provider.

I was going to come home from work today (my day off) and spend 3 or 4 hours working on reviews. with the above problems this would have done about 1/3 of the reviews currently in the queue. if you want reviews to post faster take an extra 2 minutes and make sure your review is correct.

Note to the OP: the next time you post a review take a really deep breath and don't exhale until you see your review approved.

Note to the guys who take the time to post a good clean accurate review without complaining: you rock!icon14.gif

Thanks for the feedback you did not have to bite but I am not new at this and have reviews going back to 2007 first of all!

I had review for a lady with many reviews and one that was new - so I did follow the rules.

However - I think you should change auto reply email - It says you will notified in 48hours about the status of your reviews - in September I never received a notification. But never complained!

Then I submitted the other two reviews - days apart - so I waited 24 - then 48 and then 72 hours - but nothing! I had reviews in the past post in 24 hrs so maybe more reviews or whatever and I don't understand the process! And maybe because I haven't posted in a while - don't know! I as always been great! But just began to wonder if this was going to be a September episode. And it does take time to write reviews and in the past blew the review narrative and had to re-write it all! Have that happen one time and it is a good learning lesson!

So I originally posted this under suggestions - and the post got moved to here - and it wasn't meant to draw attention - just a suggestion if you say 48hours and you want us to follow rules well then.... and was wondering if anything was working or happening?

Anyway - not to create an issue but wondering.....

Thanks!

And also working on ECCIE. But ECCIE like TER you have to be a premium member to see anything. I had that for a while - but I wasn't that active lately to make it worth my while!

Writing a review that get accepted will give you free premium membership for a while on Eccie.

It would be excellent if you could forward me that email, that says that you'll be notified within 48 hrs. I can at least get that email updated to contain more accurate information, because the reality is that the review mods do what they can, when they can do it.

There are many pay sites out there, some of which have been mentioned in this thread, that are much quicker. But as long as TOB and TOBreviews are free sites, the software will not be improved and the moderators will be volunteers, who do what they can when they have free time (THANK YOU fellas!)

admin@theotherboard.com

... the moderators will be volunteers, who do what they can when they have free time (THANK YOU fellas!)

admin@theotherboard.com

This bears repeating!

THANK YOU, moderators - volunteers extraordinare!

This bears repeating!

THANK YOU, moderators - volunteers extraordinare!

Here, here, let us never forget what a blessing this forum and reviews are.

Good Luck.

That is a good point and reminder VV, thanks.

Nothing useful to add. But lay off the exclamation point key. ;)

The exclamations points were just for you - don't get a exclamation point with every visit? Oh Yes!!!

That is a good point and reminder VV, thanks.

Thanks Holly - it does take time to write reviews - this isn't a easy process and I guess in the future I should just start with TER and ECCIE! It takes too long to write reviews and when someone asks me to write a review - I have always begun with TOB. If reviews are going to get trashed and then there is problem with TOB - then let me know in advance!

I appreciate the mods - but I have noticed that if you click on reviewers link - many with only one review and with ladies with only one review and on BP! I didn't know TOB was the BP review site - damm? And my review gets lost? Just saying!!!

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!

I think you should go on a ride :)

I did - nice ride in the wind - it clears your mind You should try it some time!

Take Care out there!

And the nice thing as much as I enjoy the many ladies I met - guess I will be moving on from TOB!

THANKS AGAIN......