Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinknstink

She asked.....

18 posts in this topic

I went to see a provider, no need to mention name, and did the normal 2 call HH for 100. When I entered her place we talked for a bit and she asked what I wanted. I told her honestly just looking for some UTF and if possible CIM. She said ok, proceeded and we finished up. As I am getting dressed she had a real attitude so I asked what was wrong, she stated "well I wanted to have fun also???" She said she doesn't like being treated like a whore, just dump and go. So I said "but you asked what I wanted to do and you did it?" I'm the one paying. I felt like crap afterwards, never want to offend anyone.

You should feel bad: she actually paid you a compliment (she wanted to fuck you -- you must be OK looking).

Next time this happens, you will have had the opportunity to think it through and you can just tell her that you are sorry, and that you are more than willing to spend the next hour making her come multiple times, and then get undressed and do it, you stallion, you.

Wish something that that would happen to me.

This has happened a few times and lands up in a nice extended session. It's common for sessions to go longer cause the provider wants more. Don't feel bad it happens and have fun like two adults behind closed doors! This is what makes the hobby fun - the clock disappears and the focus is mutual fun and satisfaction. The only time it was awkward for me is when I was asked to partake in water sports aka pissing. I wasn't into it and had to leave her a little disappointed.

Don't feel liked you offended her.

If she wanted to have fun, she would of had fun.

You came for a good time and she is suppose to make it a good time!

You are suppose to leave feeling like you can conquer the world!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR_d65oCXjtAe-wRUEORp8LKdGwhbptgg8eLoGzMRVAtepSU7O

You should have said, "Hand me the $100 right back" and I'll please you for the next half hour.

By the way, you should write a review.

You should of gave her a hug and told her she's not a whore.

I'm sure she would have appreciated that. By the way, the word "of" should be written as "have." I am grammar LE.

She was trying (terrible) to get you to extend.

Very smart respond . I am sorry , but some of the responses I read sound juvenile .

Agreed, she was disappointed you didn't bring more money. If she really wanted to have fun she would have done it with a sweet attitude. Personally, any attitude is uncalled for, unless it's to be sweet.

I wish I had a nickle for every woman I've disappointed.

(smiley face for those unable to recognize sarcasm) :D

I meant she was trying terribly (too late to edit) ... but lol thanks.

Yes the bad attitude it sounds like she displayed and what she said should've been an instant bone-killer (if he had more money to extend). Whether he had more money or not lol talk about not only being ready to go but likely wouldn't come back. To the lady who said something like he should've left feeling on cloud nine ... exactly!

You should feel bad: she actually paid you a compliment (she wanted to fuck you -- you must be OK looking).

Next time this happens, you will have had the opportunity to think it through and you can just tell her that you are sorry, and that you are more than willing to spend the next hour making her come multiple times, and then get undressed and do it, you stallion, you.

Wish something that that would happen to me.

LoL! Maybe she DID think you were hot looking and REALLY did want to jump your bones.

Honestly speaking, I've had weeks go by without getting properly laid. Its frustrating at times to spend all week getting the guys worked up, and then not be able to go beyond the bj. Because this is all THEY can handle. Poor me has to go home and rub one out- and I am a hooker... :rolleyes:

This one's easy: tell her next time she has to book the whole hour..

Next?

I sometimes wonder how a 15 min or 30 min session would go - never book them! I enjoy my time - conversation, wine, and having fun taking it slow. And ladies do ask - what would I like and my response - what do you like and where would you like to start! What would make you happy since I am flexible and love it all! Would you be surprise how many ladies love to start with daty or 69? Gotta say - it is a good start for the fun to cum!

When I saw your thread it got me thinking about the Porky's movie - the one where the guys stick their dicks through a hole in the wall, hoping to get it sucked off! So if someone said - $50 and put your dick through the hole- would you?

I know we all have our desires and particular likes - but I find out the better I treat a Lady and the more I see her - the better things to come in the future!

And you gotta think - while they are in a certain profession - would you enjoy every time you see a lady being called John? Or just a mechanical tune up? And while there can be a lot of trash talking going on in this hobby - well I enjoy the ladies I meet on whole different level! Think of an attitude adjustment and enjoy them as much as they enjoy you!

Which reminds me - gotta make some phone calls!

Have fun out there!