Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
protege099

Shower Play?

13 posts in this topic

I am sure that most providers encourage the client to take a shower prior to the visit, either at their own place or the place of service. Are there any providers that routinely take a shower with the client, before or after? I asked one provider and she said no because if she could only take so many showers in one day. I prefer to see FBSM providers over FS but I really enjoy getting a nice cleanup from a sexy girl in the shower, any recommendations on who provides this?

I would not see a provider that didn't take a shower between each appointment. If she wad aware of your desire maybe she would wait to take her shower when you showed up.

great question, i would actually love to find a provider who would share an entire session in the shower

WTF! A provider declined a shower!!!!???? GTFOH!

Of course - it might muss her hair or makeup :D

I replied with a few providers names but mods deleted it. Just ask her when setting it up. Good luck!

I replied with a few providers names but mods deleted it. Just ask her when setting it up. Good luck!

When did the rules change? It always used to be it wasn't considered shilling if you were responding to a specific question. You could PM the info to the questioner but then all the rest of us that may have similar interests are denied the info and isn't that the whole purpose of the board; the dissemination of useful info like that.

Besides mussing up the hair and makeup, here in Colorado with the dry air too many showers in a day really dries out the skin which is another reason some may like to limit the number of showers they take.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

CH, I see no difference between what ronn tried to do and those that have expressed who they thought gave the best BJ's or DFK's.

But what do I know. :o

CH, I see no difference between what ronn tried to do and those that have expressed who they thought gave the best BJ's or DFK's.

But what do I know. :o

Trying to keep this on topic - lets see if it gets deleted again.

Wonder and Stacy jumped in the shower with me - Stacy is still active so I'd call her up and see if it sounds like she'd do it. I'd bet it's a yes.

Trying to keep this on topic - lets see if it gets deleted again.

Wonder and Stacy jumped in the shower with me - Stacy is still active so I'd call her up and see if it sounds like she'd do it. I'd bet it's a yes.

Isn't it amazing what happens when you don't try to post schedules and

availability along with a simple provider recommendation.

Recommendations are fine if the OP asks for them. shilling / advertising gets deleted.