Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SD1958

craving DATY

20 posts in this topic

I know this may sound odd but lately I've ben craving the taste and sensation of DATY more than anything. I've got an appointment set up with a well known and reviewed provider and I'm looking forward to going down on her. would it seem odd to the ladies if the guy you are seeing is more interested in orally pleasing you for most of the session than wanting something for himself. I'm somewhat limited in what I can do now adays so this is important to me so I can still have some erotic pleasure

Not to me it doesn't. I wish more guys would do it. I often think about posting about this myself. It is a good question.

Not to me it doesn't. I wish more guys would do it. I often think about posting about this myself. It is a good question.

you sound wonderful...like a lady a man could spend time kissing, licking and savoring

Funny you should post this topic today, I have just returned from a wonderful round of muff diving -- it is sometimes my favorite part of the encounter. I have yet to find a provider that doesn't love to have someone do it right to her, but you gotta do it right! Just ask, they will tell you, and if you want to have some real fun, tell the lady that you want her to verbally tell you exactly how they want to be licked and sucked (as you are doing it). Besides being a real turn-on, it is the best way to find out how to do it right. My ATF and I used to do hour long 69s, but then she moved to Las Vegas and it has never been the same.

But then again, I am a pervert.

No, you are not unusual at all.:) Like badboy mentioned, mmmmmmm so good when it's done right. I hope you and the lady have fun, fun, fun!

loving daty

Edited by Mace
Deleted schedule

I know this may sound odd but lately I've ben craving the taste and sensation of DATY more than anything. I've got an appointment set up with a well known and reviewed provider and I'm looking forward to going down on her. would it seem odd to the ladies if the guy you are seeing is more interested in orally pleasing you for most of the session than wanting something for himself. I'm somewhat limited in what I can do now adays so this is important to me so I can still have some erotic pleasure

I love doing it too.

In a couple of my real life relationships I've done it and didn't even need anything done to me. I think it's especially nice if the woman is stressed out, or whatever, and she can just lay back and enjoy. Meanwhile, as I've mentioned before, I find the smell, taste, warm location, and my activity to be kind of meditative.

There's nothing wrong with wanting closeness no matter what it is.

DATY is absolutely my favorite activity. Luckily I've found a few ladies here who are more than happy to indulge my craving. To me there is nothing more exciting than the feeling of a woman's legs tightening around your head and quivering as she cums. Nothing like it.

If that's what you enjoy, go for it. I'm sure most of the ladies here will have no problem at all with satisfying your DATY craving. Have fun!

Thanks for all the responses and support. Its nice to know there are other guys who enjoy DATY as much as I do and that there are ladies who would welcome the attention directed at just them. I hope to explore some of these ladies more often :-)

Giving oral pleasure to a woman is my favorite activity!

+1,000,000 and an amen, brother :P

I have always loved DATY! There is nothing more gratifying than having a lady grinding on my face till she explodes with a big O! That is the best compliment a lady can give me.

Oh yes Melissa

I've been trying to think of a way to build like a bunk bed contraption. Have one girl on the top bunk that you could go down on and another girl on the bottom bunk that you could fuck. I love going down on a woman but sometimes I want more and dry humping the mattress just isn't enough. I know I can just lay down and have them both straddle me but you lose some of the control then, more like they are doing it to you instead of you to them. Although i suppose I should try to get the two women first before I worry about building some purpose built bunk bed

I've been trying to think of a way to build like a bunk bed contraption. Have one girl on the top bunk that you could go down on and another girl on the bottom bunk that you could fuck. I love going down on a woman but sometimes I want more and dry humping the mattress just isn't enough. I know I can just lay down and have them both straddle me but you lose some of the control then, more like they are doing it to you instead of you to them. Although i suppose I should try to get the two women first before I worry about building some purpose built bunk bed

Ha, funny! I have a big wood shop! (errrr that came out wrong):cool:

I've been trying to think of a way to build like a bunk bed contraption. Have one girl on the top bunk that you could go down on and another girl on the bottom bunk that you could fuck.

ahhh cowgirl and face sitting??:confused::rolleyes:

A question that this brings up, because I'm sadly a bit less informed about this than I should be, does the DATY have to lead to an orgasm or is it satisfying in and of itself. I assume the latter, but realize this might be a product of individual preference of the woman. Earlier threads have thoroughly examined that "O" is often not going to happen for a provider ...yadda yadda yadda.

But, is there a happy medium?

More often than not the lady doesn't achieve orgasm, but most appear to enjoy it whether they cum or not. However, there are always a few ladies that can get there. There was one lady I used to see regularly (she's no longer in Denver) who would be able to cum 3 or 4 times from oral. That was always good for the ego.

There's another lady who, after I asked her to sit on my face, told me that she rarely comes that way and she hopes I'm OK with that. I said "Sure" and got busy. She ended up having an orgasm so intense that I couldn't even touch her for almost 10 minutes afterwards. I felt like an almost-over-the-hill greek god.

A question that this brings up, because I'm sadly a bit less informed about this than I should be, does the DATY have to lead to an orgasm or is it satisfying in and of itself. I assume the latter, but realize this might be a product of individual preference of the woman. Earlier threads have thoroughly examined that "O" is often not going to happen for a provider ...yadda yadda yadda.

But, is there a happy medium?