Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
engineer

What happened to the (Angela) Aspen Agency?

18 posts in this topic

I havent seen/heard anything, but for MONTHS you could depend on Angela to have ads on every website out there. Couple of weeks/months ago it stopped suddenly, and a few of the girls have popped up solo [snip}.

Any idea what happened to the Agency/Angela? Just out of sheer curiosity, I have no horse in this race.

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

I was curious but afraid to ask.

Many speculated that they would meet with disaster and I hope that didn't happen.

Pretty sure they just all went their separate ways for one reason or another..... haven't heard anything more exciting than that.

Pretty sure they just all went their separate ways for one reason or another..... haven't heard anything more exciting than that.

True dat, and the local indie scene is far better for it with some sparkling new additions.

i really do miss aa discombobulated ramblings. :(

You may still be able to get that on Twitter.:P

If anyone has seen Brooks Bailey let me know. I was hoping to see her before the AA ship sank.

The term [snip} probably sums it up nicely, or manic-depressive. Whatever. I thought she was going to shack up with her boyfriend Lexington Steele and start livin la vida loca in Echo Park, LA?:cool:

Edited by boink36
Don't call people names.

The term [snip} probably sums it up nicely, or manic-depressive. Whatever. I thought she was going to shack up with her boyfriend Lexington Steele and start livin la vida loca in Echo Park, LA?:cool:

It really wasn't "True Love", he didn't have enough money.

Edited by boink36

Angela was definitely a little unstable, but i did appreciate what she was trying to do. She found some high end talent [snip} [snip} [snip}

Im sure Angela will be around again in the future, she always comes/goes. And hopefully she brings some more new talent back with her:)

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

i really do miss aa discombobulated ramblings. :(

Her posts routinely caused me to think of Hannibal Lecters' last words to Starling.;)

I'm not sure what happened to her. I used to follow her twitter posts but she hasnt wrote anything in like a month... :( She was entertaining LOL :confused:

Victoria Vice is in Kansas City Mo right now, just email her if you dont have a p411