Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gb0138

Ever have one of those weeks

11 posts in this topic

I started a new job 3 weeks ago. One of those stressful kind so I thought I would get a hold of my favorite ASP on Wednesday. Made an appointment. She busted it...... twice. Went to my next favorite, she also busted once. Neither can meet today either when I found I had a day to myself. Contacted 4 others this morning and no reply. Argghhhhh!!! Sometimes you can't get serviced no matter how hard to try. Oh well. Just had to share. What's your experience.

I have had three cancellations in one day, by the second one I was pretty hot. On the third one all I could do was laugh. Cancellations 2 and 3 were short notice though.

I started a new job 3 weeks ago. One of those stressful kind so I thought I would get a hold of my favorite ASP on Wednesday. Made an appointment. She busted it...... twice. Went to my next favorite, she also busted once. Neither can meet today either when I found I had a day to myself. Contacted 4 others this morning and no reply. Argghhhhh!!! Sometimes you can't get serviced no matter how hard to try. Oh well. Just had to share. What's your experience.

Business must be really, really good!

......She busted it...... twice....... What's your experience.

My experience is this: If any ASP ever pulls NCNS on me, I move on. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

My experience is this: If any ASP ever pulls NCNS on me, I move on. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I actually agree with you! I don't give a second chance for that either.:(

I have those weeks a lot but I always come out on top. Disclaimer unless I don't .

That suck my word is my everything.if I say ima do I have to live up to that.I means whats wrong these their minds they don't like regulars.

This happened to me last week actually. Sometimes it happens and then you have to pick your "options". I chose to hang tight and was rewarded <snip> in spades this week. :)

Edited by Kaduk
shilling...

One the bright side, just look how much money you are saving!

Having a string of cancellations is better than having a string of shitty experiences. At least you still have money in your pocket.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I've been away from the hobby for the better part of a year and was looking forward to a nice time. But after (unanswered) requests to four different ASPs via P411 and phone calls and text messages to others over a couple of days, I began to wonder if my profile was had some kind of loser scent.

When I finally did get something set up, they had to cancel last minute (done very respectfully though). Luckily had another one waiting in the wings.

But that visit, while fun, lacked the chemistry that I'd was hoping for. At least I know who not to call next time.

I now stick with agencies. NCNS and cancellations are a thing of the past. ;)