Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

What is your embarrassing moment ?

15 posts in this topic

I went to an upscale therapeutic massage place with no sexual expectations. I was asked during the session if I would like my inner thighs massaged and of course I said yes.

What happened later was really embarrassing. I got an erection ! and to make it worse , it was this kind of erection where my fucking penis will be flaccid and then erect on its own......enough to pitch a tent under the sheets and then to collapse ....back and forth .It was obvious and I kept my eyes closed. I though about War and Peace , about starving people in poor countries to no avail ....it was fun and embarrassing at the same time .

I went to an upscale therapeutic massage place with no sexual expectations. I was asked during the session if I would like my inner thighs massaged and of course I said yes.

What happened later was really embarrassing. I got an erection ! and to make it worse , it was this kind of erection where my fucking penis will be flaccid and then erect on its own......enough to pitch a tent under the sheets and then to collapse ....back and forth .It was obvious and I kept my eyes closed. I though about War and Peace , about starving people in poor countries to no avail ....it was fun and embarrassing at the same time .

Harpo, I bet the person giving the massage was shocked!:eek:

Harpo, I bet the person giving the massage was shocked!:eek:

LOL....I am not sure what her reaction was as I kept my eyes closed....I just found this on the internet......

((I am just getting ready to graduate and become LMT and wanted to let u guys know that the inner thigh and buttocks "reflex" area when it comes to reflex stroking and percussion is the area we would use to excite the genito urinary functions so, there IS a physiological explanation!

Dermatomes are areas on the skin that correspond to the nerves that also innervate organs and when these relex areas are excited a reflex arc is produced through the spinal cord and also effects the corresponding organ.

Therapists know this and know the implications and possibilities,so be open and help your therapist help you! and dont worry so much, stress is a first rate killer! ))

Therapists know this and know the implications and possibilities,so be open and help your therapist help you! and dont worry so much, stress is a first rate killer! ))

Just don't wipe your cock on the sheets...

laughing_smiley%5B1%5D.gif

I have always thought the penis has its own agenda and thought (very little thought) :D processes.

I got an erection ! and to make it worse , it was this kind of erection where my fucking penis will be flaccid and then erect on its own......enough to pitch a tent under the sheets and then to collapse ....back and forth .It was obvious and I kept my eyes closed. I though about War and Peace , about starving people in poor countries to no avail ....it was fun and embarrassing at the same time .

In the event that it ever happens again, this thought just might do the trick:

13010503_h24665635_wide-3768296bb03583551f76d81379eeabaf01f2e521.jpg?s=4

In the event that it ever happens again, this thought just might do the trick:

13010503_h24665635_wide-3768296bb03583551f76d81379eeabaf01f2e521.jpg?s=4

But the OP said he was covered. He had a sheet on.

:D

I've been to a legit massage place a couple of times this past month to work on some things the chiropractor isn't fixing. So far I have not had an issue. She has been working the inside of the upper leg hard. But then she is a very plump YL.

Now, before my 1st appointment I had to fill out a questionnaire. At the bottom it specificly stated no sexual touching. Any talk of it would end the massage

Maybe I'm reading into it, but she brought up the subject of a card she saw at a gas station for a massage gal that mentioned "entertainment". We joked about puppet shows and such.

At the end of my massage, she mentioned she had a little more time and if she hit everything. Any thing needing more work?

I just passed it off and said ever thing felt good.

I have always thought the penis has its own agenda and thought (very little thought) :D processes.

Well you are damn right , the penis has very little thought.Back in high school a friend of mine had sex before I did and when I inquired about the experience , he said : I have no clue , my penis took control and I was following....after all these years I still remember his exact words lol

.I have hundreds of legit massages with no genuine hard on however I have never had my inner thighs massaged , she was so close to my balls...almost touching...may be she fely like teasing and enjoyed the show , not to mention my agony !

Hey Harpo, I have to laugh at your situation after a recent appointment.

I visited a legitimate massage gal a couple days ago. She is UTR and does not advertise. We really hit it off during the massage. She started inching toward the boys. She was so damn close, I was just waiting for the full rub. We started talking about how close she was rubbing. She laughed and said that she purposely comes as close as she can to the boys just to tease guys.

I got a real nice 1 & 1/2 hr massage and the boys got lots of attention too.:P

In a talent show. I was dressed in a dorky ballerina outfit and danced to "Ice Ice Baby."

I fell off the stage and landed in a garbage can.

LMAO “Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert Heinlein

I visited a legitimate massage gal a couple days ago. She is UTR and does not advertise. We really hit it off during the massage. She started inching toward the boys. She was so damn close, I was just waiting for the full rub. We started talking about how close she was rubbing. She laughed and said that she purposely comes as close as she can to the boys just to tease guys.

In a talent show. I was dressed in a dorky ballerina outfit and danced to "Ice Ice Baby."

I fell off the stage and landed in a garbage can.

At least you kept your composure and finished well. :P

max-trash-can.gif?w=584

Ink.....pleasure and pain are twins lol.

The one time this happened to me I was using a gift cert to a high end spa. Mr. Happy turned to wood and the appointment was immediately ended. One hour massage gift cert...15 minute massage and to the curb. I try to choose the amps so I have an idea of what I can expect.