Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kira Swan

If you had to pick one...

48 posts in this topic

I'd choose body. Her body is what gets me to call and a mix of nice body and good personality is what gets me to return.

The choice was face or body. I'll go with the body.

I agree completely with Gina. The body and/or face is what gets you to the dance, the personality is what keeps bringing you back.

As far as the hobby goes, performance goes a long way. Many of the personalities I enjoyed were great performers, not just acting skills. Some of my past ATFs did their sessions with such great enthusiasm that it went far beyond the personality/face/body questions.

Assuming it is one or the other...(although most ladies have both)

Pretty face

or

Pretty body?

Of course I am sure guys desire and can easily find the total package but if you had to choose just one...

What do gents prefer? Just curious....

doesn't matter because we don't have to choose just one. that's the beauty of the hobby, you find what you are looking for and only then do you make the call.

doesn't matter because we don't have to choose just one. that's the beauty of the hobby, you find what you are looking for and only then do you make the call.

+1000

iA6ZuMvfRJ8PF_zpse9967497.gif

Face or Body?

I'd go with face.

- More importantly, eyes.

- Gateway to the soul.

Now, I feel I should explain my answer a little. I'm not saying I'm taking looks over personality; because who said that all ugly people are super sweet and nice? I've met some people that matched their looks to a "T" and they came in all shapes and sizes. But would you rather say, "Hey, I want you to wear this bag over your head during sex and for the rest of the time we are together." OR "Hey, I like sex with the lights off!"

I call bullshit. Most of you won't even give a call to the most intelligent young lady or the most delightful personality. Both of those qualities are discovered after you were captured by her looks!

+1

To be honest I don't know why guys interested in "personality" are spending their time with hookers. There are plenty of ugly women with great personalities out there who will make your day if you give them some love and attention... no money required.

To be honest I don't know why guys interested in "personality" are spending their time with hookers. There are plenty of ugly women with great personalities out there who will make your day if you give them some love and attention... no money required.

- Because when you call "a hooker" you pretty much know you're going to get laid.

- Because when you call "a hooker" you can schedule to see her for only an hour or so.

- Because when you call "a hooker" you have a fair idea of how much the evening is going to cost.

- Because when you call "a hooker" she will leave when you're finished with your business.

- Because when you call "a hooker" she's not going to insist that you meet the family & friends.

- Because when you call "a hooker" she's not going to freak when you ask to wear her undies.

- Because when you call "a hooker" you're fairly certain she's got skilz(sic) and won't lay their like a dead star fish.

- Because ...

You get the idea. And when you call a well reviewed ASP, life is so much easier than trying to arrange that dinner date, pay for the theater tickets, and still spend the night with your bottle of Jergens.

Wait, you ask to wear her undies?

Just kidding. Touche' those are good reasons, BB. I stand corrected.

I can always throw a paper bag over her head.....

Wait, you ask to wear her undies?

No, just Lil'Bit. The smooth silky sensations as they glide... You should try it some time ;)

There are any number of fetishs, major & minor, that these YL take in stride which would chase civilians from our lives. The above example is but one.

I'm picky about both, but probably face (mainly eyes), with body a close second, if I had to pick.

Actually, they do.

1) Arranging appointments is much easier if she has a professional personality.

and more importantly

2) Spending time with a YL is much better if she has a friendly personality.

Of course you could always chose the grumpy, chew-your-ass personality if you desired the WE (wife experience) ;)

Actually, they do.

1) Arranging appointments is much easier if she has a professional personality.

and more importantly

2) Spending time with a YL is much better if she has a friendly personality.

Of course you could always chose the grumpy, chew-your-ass personality if you desired the WE (wife experience) ;)

+1

Body. I certainly would avoid a woman with a zombie face, but assuming she's got just "average" looks, I'd take the body anytime. Great bodies are for great sex. Great faces are for ego satisfaction.