Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest slim

Mona Monroe?

14 posts in this topic

Anyone know? P411 is gone and so is her web page. Did she retire? Move? Sabbatical?

I just wonder if these 411's are to promote business for these well known providers?

I just wonder if these 411's are to promote business for these well known providers?

Yeah, that's not my intention at all. I'm actually asking out of general concern, believe it or not.

Yeah, that's not my intention at all. I'm actually asking out of general concern, believe it or not.

• Last Activity on TOB: 05 Jul 2013 at 19:38

• Last Activity on TOB: 05 Jul 2013 at 19:38

Really you are? What made you so concerned?

I really debated on whether or not to post a response to this thread, but I feel like this community has been so good to me it wouldn't be fair not to.

The truth of the matter is that I've been scared straight. A few weeks ago one of my closest friends was busted in a hotel sting operation and was sent to jail. I spent two days going mad doing everything in my power to get her out. I didn't know real, true awkwardness until I was trying to post her bond with no pay stubs nor proof of income and the bondsmen very clearly and correctly assumed I was just as guilty of the same crime due to my lack of any sort of "real person" verification.

Sitting in that room, unsuccessfully lying my ass off about my employment status and wondering if I were in the same situation who would be there to get me out of the clink made me really reconsider what my priorities in life were. Do I want to keep living this lifestyle, risking my freedom and future (life can't be easy with a "Solicitation of Prostitution" mark on ones record), only having my mother to call when I'm sitting in a cell having to explain to her why I'm in jail? The answer was a very clear and definite "no."

I've had so much fun, met so many beautiful, amazing men and women, been able to afford a lifestyle that was very glamorous at times, had the ability to help the people I love most when they needed it and most of all I learned a great deal about myself through this work. But the time has come for me to bow out and try another path.

I won't be presumptuous and say that I won't be back. We all know the odds are not in my favor when it comes to turning over a new leaf. But I'm going to give it a go and see where this road takes me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-X9JkM9Bgo

~M.

All the best to you. You are a smart and attractive person... inside and out.

Although we never got to "play" together. We did meet a time or two at private meet and greets.

You are going to be great, no matter what you decide to you.

Classy response from a classy gal.

Good luck on whatever road life takes you.

I really debated on whether or not to post a response to this thread, but I feel like this community has been so good to me it wouldn't be fair not to.

The truth of the matter is that I've been scared straight. A few weeks ago one of my closest friends was busted in a hotel sting operation and was sent to jail. I spent two days going mad doing everything in my power to get her out. I didn't know real, true awkwardness until I was trying to post her bond with no pay stubs nor proof of income and the bondsmen very clearly and correctly assumed I was just as guilty of the same crime due to my lack of any sort of "real person" verification.

Sitting in that room, unsuccessfully lying my ass off about my employment status and wondering if I were in the same situation who would be there to get me out of the clink made me really reconsider what my priorities in life were. Do I want to keep living this lifestyle, risking my freedom and future (life can't be easy with a "Solicitation of Prostitution" mark on ones record), only having my mother to call when I'm sitting in a cell having to explain to her why I'm in jail? The answer was a very clear and definite "no."

I've had so much fun, met so many beautiful, amazing men and women, been able to afford a lifestyle that was very glamorous at times, had the ability to help the people I love most when they needed it and most of all I learned a great deal about myself through this work. But the time has come for me to bow out and try another path.

I won't be presumptuous and say that I won't be back. We all know the odds are not in my favor when it comes to turning over a new leaf. But I'm going to give it a go and see where this road takes me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-X9JkM9Bgo

~M.

I completely feel and understand ur sentiments. I don't know if its something in the air but things feel diff lately.

I knew I had to reach out to you when I saw ur attachmnt..That's been in my head lately non-stop.

Goodluck in whatever you decide to do, just Be Happy honey.:)

appreciate the update. good to know ur safe. best wishes to you in the future!

Really you are? What made you so concerned?

He's answering a question within the topic of the thread.

What made you such a dumbass?

Mods, feel free to give me an infraction for the name-calling.

Topic answered by subject of OP.

Thread closed.