Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Pictures have been stolen again

18 posts in this topic

Let's face it Nikki....if they weren't such hot pix, no one would steal them.

I suggest future advertisements wearing a nun's habit. No one will steal those!

Oh contraire, my friend. Recovering Catholics with fetishistic tendencies would be quite attracted to such imagery. Might be a good draw...

I put up post in that city calling her out.

Just put a watermark on your picture

+1. A watermark will stop that shit instantly.

Ok I'm going to fess up, it was me. I did it, I'm working in Mantana and I'm using your pictures.:D

Well if you are working in ManTana then this must be your BP Ad

ok i'm going to fess up, it was me. I did it, i'm working in mantana and i'm using your pictures.:D

lmfao tff!:D

Ouch I hate when that happens..:mad:

Some even go as extreme as saying

" Hey Im (your name,pics, links to site,reviews ect) and I just MOVED to(stolen city) here is my NEW number"

THIS has happened to me many times(reason I do not give number until screened these days) and I do not advertise on BP unless warranted..

You can always Post every where on her falseness and TOUR in the same city she is using you, Go for it with class and blow that issue out of the H20.

When its really you and you have a good name Its always great how it works out for you in the end chica!

Yuck...this happened to me last month too. I wouldn't have even known, but a client in NYC happened to see the backpage ad and immediately emailed me to ask if I'd moved. The girl stole my pictures, name etc. and even had the audacity to put up a link in her ad to MY reviews on TER. When I contacted her to politely ask that she stop using my info, she was extremely rude and insisted that the pics were hers etc. The gall of some of these people amazes me to no end. It happens from time to time and sadly, there's not a whole lot that can be done about it. =(

Let's face it Nikki....if they weren't such hot pix, no one would steal them.

I suggest future advertisements wearing a nun's habit. No one will steal those!

VIAK infraction. 2 demerits. Please explain what is so hot about those "pix" that would make someone steal them? It's 2 headless, semi dressed, average bodies. There are at least 10 million hotter "pix" to steal on the internet. That is a textbook example of vomit inducing ass kissery.

[QUOTE=8ball;351085]VIAK infraction. 2 demerits. Please explain what is so hot about those "pix" that would make someone steal them? It's 2 headless, semi dressed, average bodies. There are at least 10 million hotter "pix" to steal on the internet. That is a textbook example of vomit inducing ass kissery.