Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gentlejeff1

Thanks to all you ladies who respect our time

15 posts in this topic

Over the last few months I got stupid and decided to check out a few hot looking/sounding new ladies on BP who had no reviews. In all 3 cases I set up a time to meet with them later in the day. I am a business man with a busy schedule and limited time for hobbying so when I make an appointment I expect for the girl to honor it and be available at the time we agree on but to be safe I always allow 1/2 hour leeway in case of delays.

In all 3 cases the girls treated my time like it was free and replaceable. One didn't call me with the hotel room number until an hour later (I was long gone by then - and she got pissed at me!). Another told me the general area of town to which I spent 30 minutes driving then didn't answer her phone when I got close for another 20 minutes. The third one spent 45 minutes dinking around in the bathroom and pounding away on her I-pad (at least she didn't expect to get paid for my time waiting around).

So, to all you ladies who are punctual and professional in your dealings, THANK YOU! From here on out I'll invest my money only with trust-worthy pros like you, I promise.

I'm sorry this happened to you. This whole thing is supposed to be fun. And that doesn't sound fun at all. :(

Yea, it wasn't fun but you take your lumps, learn your lesson and just move on.

The same thanks could be extended to you gentlemen that respect our time as well. We face similar situations on a daily basis. It is because of gentleman like you that respect our time that we keep going and do not just throw in the towel. I try to live by the motto – treat people the way that you want to be treated and hope that other people do the same. But, as we all sadly know, that is not a reality for everybody.

Anyways, like Isabella mentioned, this is supposed to be fun and I am sorry that this happened to you.

And I second the notion that you should write reviews.

Over the last few months I got stupid and decided to check out a few hot looking/sounding new ladies on BP who had no reviews. In all 3 cases I set up a time to meet with them later in the day. I am a business man with a busy schedule and limited time for hobbying so when I make an appointment I expect for the girl to honor it and be available at the time we agree on but to be safe I always allow 1/2 hour leeway in case of delays.

<snip>

So, to all you ladies who are punctual and professional in your dealings, THANK YOU! From here on out I'll invest my money only with trust-worthy pros like you, I promise.

Punctual providers who don't have a casual, passing acquaintance with time that is. I myself registered my last and final reminder today why I don't venture out east or southeast to the airport, Aurora, DTC or otherwise. My time goes for something north of what most of these providers charge for an hour and not for a few hours a week, but at least 70-80. When they waste an hour or more of my time it will, yes, in this instance be granted the favor of a no-show review. My tolerance for the "wait 5, 10 min, call again, hang out, then finally give up" and "sorry, but..." excuses game is non-existent.

I'm sure most of the ladies can vouch for hobbiests with a like lack of manners. Endemic to the nature of the transaction I suppose. Thus I continue my quest for the perfect ATF or sugar baby, for when I find that lady (and lady she shall be), I will make her professionalism and talent more than compensated.

Edited by Euclid
grammar

Punctual providers who don't have a casual, passing acquaintance with time that is. I myself registered my last and final reminder today why I don't venture out east or southeast to the airport, Aurora, DTC or otherwise. My time goes for something north of what most of these providers charge for an hour and not for a few hours a week, but at least 70-80. When they waste an hour or more of my time it will, yes, in this instance be granted the favor of a no-show review. My tolerance for the "wait 5, 10 min, call again, hang out, then finally give up" and "sorry, but..." excuses game is non-existent.

I'm sure most of the ladies can vouch for hobbiests with a like lack of manners. Endemic to the nature of the transaction I suppose. Thus I continue my quest for the perfect ATF or sugar baby, for when I find that lady (and lady she shall be), I will make her professionalism and talent more than compensated.[/QUOT

I'm sorry this has happened to both of you. It is inexcusable, and unprofessional. I very much dislike having my time wasted, and therefore don't do it to other people. I would rather say, " I can not make it today", and be honest, than try to "squeeze" something in, and have a less than professional experience. There are unavoidable situations, and I think that we can answer to those, and make things right on those rare occasions. Better luck to you!

I remember well when one unsatisfactory lady said to me: "It's not like this is a profession." It is absolutely amazing how some people can mess up something that should be so simple.

Yupper, I wrote reviews. I wasn't too harsh - "Just the facts, mam, just the facts."

Hopefully they help others avoid issues. And for the newbies, my advise is only see ladies who have reviews and/or their own websites or advertise in professional sites like P411, etc. - you'll pay a little more but seldom be disappointed. BP is always a crap shoot without these backup references. I've only had one bad experience with a pro and there were mitigating circumstances that were legit and she made it up to me later with a free session. :)

I wholeheartedly agree. I try my best to be punctual, and expect the same in return. If things get too flaky, I wont be back...

Beings the same handle is used here on the forum as well as the Review Board, it is easily determined that I am the subject of Euclid's rant/review. I would simply like to clarify that I made no excuse for forgetting about the appointment til 45 min later. I immediately called, took ownership for the mistake, apologized for wasting his time, offered to make it right and gave him the opportunity to tell me what he thought would be fair in order to do that. I made no excuses, I expressed my sincere remorse and I offered to make it up to him.

While it is true that there are a handful of selfish, disrespectful and unprofessional providers (and hobbyists as well) who have no regard for the other person's schedule, who lack any tact or good faith, and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions by reciting excuse after repeated excuse...but it isn't always attributable to disrespect or unprofessional ethics, etc. Sometimes it is simply a human being making a mistake...

I felt horrible about it - I took full responsibility for it - without making any excuse whatsoever - and I was sincere in my willingness to make it right and even welcomed his suggestion(s) on how I could ... none of those substantial elements mentioned of course in the review.

Edited by DontEvenTrip
typos

Beings the same handle is used here on the forum as well as the Review Board, it is easily determined that I am the subject of Euclid's rant/review. I would simply like to clarify that I made no excuse for forgetting about the appointment til 45 min later. I immediately called, took ownership for the mistake, apologized for wasting his time, offered to make it right and gave him the opportunity to tell me what he thought would be fair in order to do that. I made no excuses, I expressed my sincere remorse and I offered to make it up to him.

While it is true that there are a handful of selfish, disrespectful and unprofessional providers (and hobbyists as well) who have no regard for the other person's schedule, who lack any tact or good faith, and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions by reciting excuse after repeated excuse...but it isn't always attributable to disrespect or unprofessional ethics, etc. Sometimes it is simply a human being making a mistake...

I felt horrible about it - I took full responsibility for it - without making any excuse whatsoever - and I was sincere in my willingness to make it right and even welcomed his suggestion(s) on how I could ... none of those substantial elements mentioned of course in the review.

things happen, we can't control life...

we can be stand up about things that "go south" like adults though...

good on you for establishing yourself as willing to accept responsibility for sometimes

exhibiting less than perfection... it takes a lot...

warmest regards

Props to you for not making excuses. Pretty refreshing.

Just know how maddening it can be, to make an appointment with a hot lady, anticipate it for hours, show up at the agreed-upon time, and then....nothing. Sometimes guys get especially angry about it because it's such a prevalent issue in this hobby. But also because...well, we think we're about to get some & then it doesn't happen.

You have only 3 no-shows in several years -- a pretty good record. Don't sweat it too much.

1. Yes, same handle. Not like I'm hiding or obfuscating anything.
  2. The review was written between the time frame of the no-show and the exchange regarding making amends.
  3. Acknowledged, "yes," you did offer to make amends
  4. Also acknowledge my statement regarding my business travel schedule and availability. I am, as yet, still on the road as of this writing.
  5. If and when "amends" are made I will, of course, at that time acknowledge and review accordingly.