Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
colorful

Looking for young petite provider in Denver

18 posts in this topic

basically the title said it all.Thanks.

Feel free to send a message if you prefer.

Check out Club 69, or there are also several independent ladies that fit your description in the reviews.

Check out Club 69, or there are also several independent ladies that fit your description in the reviews.

Thank you,a little more petite in terms of weight/height.I spent a week with a VERY large woman,need to create some balance lol.

Thank you,a little more petite in terms of weight/height.I spent a week with a VERY large woman,need to create some balance lol.

are you saying "more petite" than the C69 roster?

if so . . . . . . . wow. that would be ultra-petite.

Just what do you[generic] think you are describing when you use the word, "petite"?

As a technical term in the garment industry it refers to a YL who is <5'3", or about 40% of the adult female population. (WIKI)

The clothing size addresses fit issues associated with short stature, particularly torso and limb lengths. It has nothing to do with weight or shape, or other 'spinner' qualities. There are petite BBW!

Could I by chance get a copy of this list also please? Thanks!

Could I by chance get a copy of this list also please? Thanks!

LOL there really is no list, you could do your due diligence and do your own research or take a "list" of preferences that someone else has built.

So what am I? I thought I was tall and petite... guess im wrong...

From the Google-net:

(a woman) short and having a small, trim figure; diminutive.

Petite size

• In fashion and clothing, a petite size is a standard clothing size designed to fit women of shorter height, typically 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) or less.

• The average height of an American woman is roughly 163 cm (5 ft 4 in) (5'4"), with a standard deviation of roughly 10 cm (3.9 in). Thus, 40% of all American women are 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) or shorter and roughly one-quarter (25%) are 155 cm (5 ft 1 in) or shorter.

• A clothing size for short slender women.

Edited by Kaduk

It takes a verbal artist to say that.

Just what do you[generic] think you are describing when you use the word, "petite"?

As a technical term in the garment industry it refers to a YL who is <5'3", or about 40% of the adult female population. (WIKI)

The clothing size addresses fit issues associated with short stature, particularly torso and limb lengths. It has nothing to do with weight or shape, or other 'spinner' qualities. There are petite BBW!

From the Google-net:

(a woman) short and having a small, trim figure; diminutive

That is the one.

I see, well I didn't want to miss anyone is all. :)

From the Google-net:

(a woman) short and having a small, trim figure; diminutive.

Petite size

• In fashion and clothing, a petite size is a standard clothing size designed to fit women of shorter height, typically 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) or less.

• The average height of an American woman is roughly 163 cm (5 ft 4 in) (5'4"), with a standard deviation of roughly 10 cm (3.9 in). Thus, 40% of all American women are 160 cm (5 ft 3 in) or shorter and roughly one-quarter (25%) are 155 cm (5 ft 1 in) or shorter.

• A clothing size for short slender women.

Damn Im nearing 5'8 I wonder what that makes me?..LOL a Tree maybe:) Funny thign Is I see a few gals claiming to be 5'7 and are actually petite(5'4 or under)...I wonder why that is??? Do they think taller woman make more $$ ??

Damn Im nearing 5'8 I wonder what that makes me?..LOL a Tree maybe:) SOooo not fair they always make the cutest clothes and shoes for the petite gal :D,,,

And the best lingerie for little titties. What gives???

And the best lingerie for little titties. What gives???

That's because all the frillies don't have to maintain structural integrity. The details can be found here.

I guess we would be slim/slender & tall lol idk.... I'm 5'8"..

Edited by Brielle Paige
added on...

Hmmm :/ I'm 5'2 and ive always just refered to myself as vertically challenged! Haha

Hmmm :/ I'm 5'2 and ive always just refered to myself as vertically challenged! Haha

Lol...my friends call me 'fun sized' and honestly it does stick!