Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Nut In Your Hair!

19 posts in this topic

Why do girls cry and whine when you nut in their hair?

Just relax and enjoy the There's Something about Mary moment!

:cool:

I've never had a girl whine and cry during sex. Usually they are happy and cheerful. Does whining and crying happen to you frequently? :confused: I suppose some girls don't want to have to wash their hair, after every 3g 2big-style appointment. :cool:

my guess is that you're just not Elvis, who was notorious for liking to cut loose into a nice bouffant

Have you seen my hair??? LOL Cum on me.... please baby.... just not in my hair.:confused:

Chicks are funny about cum in the hair.

I was at a gang bang some time back. There were only two rules, one of them was no jiz in the hair!

OMG Doug, I was hoping you had forgotten my rule. lol

Chicks are funny about cum in the hair.

I was at a gang bang some time back. There were only two rules, one of them was no jiz in the hair!

and the other rule was . . . . .?????

Meh, I really don't mind. My hair is straight and that's how I wear it. I don't put a bunch of stuff in it, so it doesn't take that long to wash and dry it. I can see where other ladies would say "no way" though.

and the other rule was . . . . .?????

No eye shots either........

victoria_cumshot_in_the_eye.jpg

Have you seen my hair??? LOL Cum on me.... please baby.... just not in my hair.:confused:

Cmon Holly, I think your hair is very nut worthy.:D

My second rule was every one has to wear a condom.

Meh, I really don't mind. My hair is straight and that's how I wear it. I don't put a bunch of stuff in it, so it doesn't take that long to wash and dry it. I can see where other ladies would say "no way" though.

I gotta agree with Kelly here. I have hair down to the bottom of my ass. I don't put styling products in it as I wear it natural so it's soft.

As for "jiz" in your hair, it's actually a fetish to some guys. I won't go into details, lets just say they have a hair fetish.

As for some Ladies saying no, I get it and don't think they have to compromise themselves. I may have long ass hair but it dries rather fast,20-25 min, with a hot air styling brush.

Just my .02

Aloha

It's never bothered me (unless I have somewhere to be and washing afterwards is not possible). I don't really recall anyone showing any interest in doing it though.

The first time I had an orgasm from a blowjob I got it in her hair so much I felt so bad.

Just relax and enjoy the There's Something about Mary moment!

:cool:

You and I both know you wouldn't ask a sistah that or even contemplate it, else you'd get your own black arse beat.

make up your mind, do you wanna bust a nut in their hair, or do you want them to swallow your load :confused:

Actually cum is rather good for your hair,Something about the protein in it. It is also good for the skin so keep sharing lol