Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

Seriously ladies, would you want a giant teddy bear for Valentine's Day?

18 posts in this topic

Nope, I wouldn't have any place to put it. The only teddy bear I want for Valentines Day would be a nice man.

If I felt a strong urge to get one of these for a professional lady friend (which I don't), I would just give her the money, instead. If she REALLY wanted one, she would be able to get it.

Cue the band boys.........Marilyn?

"A big teddy bear may be quite sentimental, but diamonds are a girl's best friend......."

I was told one time by a provider she was shopping and seen a big teddy bear and it reminded her of me. :D I guess I can be the teddy bear. laughing1.gif

I'm always thankful that the ladies like Teddy Bears or at least pretend they do :)

I think a Teddy Bear makes a fantastic present!! But then again, I may be slightly prejudiced. ;)

I wouldn't have any place to put it ,all though I'm pretty sure [snip] !!lol

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

Things I would rather receive instead of a giant teddy bear (which costs between $100-$500):

1) Professional Carpet Cleaning

2) Maid service

3) A day at the spa

4) Chicken jerky treats for my dogs

5) Tickets for the theater

6) Plane tickets

7) Car servicing

8) Tickets for a sporting event and beer

9) A Bed Bath & Beyond shopping spree

10) Mani/Pedi/Massage

If my (imaginary) man brought me a giant teddy bear that motherf*cker better be stuffed with Jackson's and be holding a bunch of chicken wings and a case Avery Margarete.

Things I would rather receive instead of a giant teddy bear (which costs between $100-$500):

1) Professional Carpet Cleaning

2) Maid service

3) A day at the spa

4) Chicken jerky treats for my dogs

5) Tickets for the theater

6) Plane tickets

7) Car servicing

8) Tickets for a sporting event and beer

9) A Bed Bath & Beyond shopping spree

10) Mani/Pedi/Massage

If my (imaginary) man brought me a giant teddy bear that motherf*cker better be stuffed with Jackson's and be holding a bunch of chicken wings and a case Avery Margarete.

I am with Mona! That would have been ok when I was a kid, but not now.... I wonder how many or our men are paying attention to this thread? LOL:)

Destiny's tagline, with a minor change, basically says it all.

"No, you cannot buy me the giant teddy bear, but I'll take the $300 bucks."

bhl_largeImage_3_20130114.jpg

Maybe the bear comes with a huge cock? I mean we can't really see what is behind her legs.

those things creep me out. I can only imagine waking up to it staring at me, or walking down to the basement (because that's where it would stay...) and falling down the stairs when I swear I saw it move... I see creepy things happening when it's around, and that's before it goes all horror movie and starts actually moving on its own...

yes, yes as long a he came stuffed with Benjies from seam to seam diamonds, keys to a Lexus. YES YES if not NO!! just me me the money

lilithia

I would turn that bear into a piece of sex furniture. Think "Liberator Bear"! He he

It would be pretty discreet too! If only that bear could talk, the tales he would tell ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Edited by sexymaid
Forgot how to spell