Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sturgis man

Ever fall for this apparent scam?

18 posts in this topic

you will need to bring agent provocateur Lingerie for me to ware for you

And furthermore the nearest Agent Provocateur shop is 1,266 miles away in San Francisco. I know this because my cousin works there and I've blown way too much money in that store. Scam artist or not, this person has good taste. :)

agent-provocateur-cover_blog-size.jpg

i will have to tell your cousin "HI" the next time i'm in san fran mona..... kidding of course. it is a sexy store! if anything i was blushing at the prices.

Someone needs to give this girl a drug test. "Send me all the information and ill let you know If you qualify to meet me." Does her pussy taste like ice cream or what.

Someone needs to give this girl a drug test. "Send me all the information and ill let you know If you qualify to meet me." Does her pussy taste like ice cream or what.

Some of the bras on that site were $400. it had better taste like creme brulee.:D

Give me a break!!!

Half you guys would give out that info if she were advertising on a "legitimate" board. Half the "legit" providers are asking for that on their websites to book with them.

Provider "legit" or not, you give all that up, IMO, dumb as a sack of rocks.

Sounds like a scam to me! If she was an "Elite Provider", she would surely have better grammar, and know not to be so pushy for insisting on personal info and a "generous offer $$$$$"!

Probably an amateur attempting identity theft, or LE trying too hard to seem like a dumb provider, IMO!

In cases like this I give the lady all of Boink's info. Saves me time on screening her.

Legit or not, just who the hell does she think she is? Even if she had a legit website, 30+ outstanding reviews and was in 411, my response would be a counter-offer: First, you send me all your actual ID information, your educational transcripts, your past work resume, your genealogy tree, and your last five tax returns and then I'll let you know if you're qualified to come over and kiss my ass.

Sorry, I have a real problem with women like that, in or out of the biz.

Legit or not, just who the hell does she think she is? Even if she had a legit website, 30+ outstanding reviews and was in 411, my response would be a counter-offer: First, you send me all your actual ID information, your educational transcripts, your past work resume, your genealogy tree, and your last five tax returns and then I'll let you know if you're qualified to come over and kiss my ass.

Sorry, I have a real problem with women like that, in or out of the biz.

LOL! Tell us how you really feel?:)

I would just tell her I will send her all the info, but first I want her social security number, a copy of her driver's license, her birth certificate, and credit card number.

if any of you are familiar with foreign languages and translations, you would know that whomever wrote this ad isn't even a native english speaker.

obviously its a scam.. same shit as the Queen of England informing you that you won 5,000,000,000 pounds. Just a different angle. I commend the creative author.

And furthermore the nearest Agent Provocateur shop is 1,266 miles away in San Francisco. I know this because my cousin works there and I've blown way too much money in that store. Scam artist or not, this person has good taste. :)

Actually, there's an Agent Provactuer shop in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas. It's 500 miles closer to you and probably cheaper airfare.

That happened to me the other day. She wanted my full real name, a look at my driver's license, and said there would be a weapons search and body cavity search that would be subtracted from the appointment time.