Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rubber fell off.

23 posts in this topic

She said that she was clean (STD free), then asked if I was, I said "Yes!" then freaked out! She then looked for her "yellow" health card, but could not find it, she said to call her the next day.

(It rolled off during doggy towards the end. The rubber stayed on every time I pulled out to check it, but the last time. There was some goop in the rubber)

So... It looks like some tests are in order. going in to take the fist of 3 blood tests in 6 weeks - 3 mo - 6 mo. (Hep C, HIV) STD check will be on Monday.

My doc told me to calm down, then she said that F -> M transfer is super rare but there is indeed a small chance of infection(HIV), then said "lets get some tests done" :eek:.

I get checked once a year. Aah... I hate looking at my blood. :(

Just have to vent!

It "fell off"?:confused:

Better start using snugger fit for that lil guy...:P

that's why i always use suspenders and a belt - you know, the 'full cleveland'

or maybe Destiny's right - you might not be maxim worthy

Just have to vent!

You need to read the statistics regarding STDs and transfer probabilities.

I'd say you are over-reacting, but that'd be an understatement.

And rubbers come off due to friction, they don't "fall" off. You definitely played a part in that. :cool:

Accidents happen....and that's one of the reasons condoms are only 97% effective. Sounds like you're doing the right thing...and hopefully she is too. I've had them break...and yeah...it's a little bit un-nerving when it happens. I've been checked out several times since then...and the clean bill of health is a welcome relief.

Good luck!

She said that she was clean (STD free), then asked if I was, I said "Yes!" then freaked out! She then looked for her "yellow" health card, but could not find it, she said to call her the next day.

(It rolled off during doggy towards the end. The rubber stayed on every time I pulled out to check it, but the last time. There was some goop in the rubber)

So... It looks like some tests are in order. going in to take the fist of 3 blood tests in 6 weeks - 3 mo - 6 mo. (Hep C, HIV) STD check will be on Monday.

My doc told me to calm down, then she said that F -> M transfer is super rare but there is indeed a small chance of infection(HIV), then said "lets get some tests done" :eek:.

I get checked once a year. Aah... I hate looking at my blood. :(

Just have to vent!

You need to read the statistics regarding STDs and transfer probabilities.

I'd say you are over-reacting, but that'd be an understatement.

And rubbers come off due to friction, they don't "fall" off. You definitely played a part in that. :cool:

Haha.

I have done a ton of reading on HIV / hep c.

I am a little relieved to say the least.

My doc said that she was pretty sure I am ok.

It "fell off"?:confused:

Better start using snugger fit for that lil guy...:P

Haha. Good thing Greek was not on the menu!

We all play a role in playing it safe. No one that I have met in my life-time wants a std.The risk while it is there, is minimal with the majority of us. However, for the truly easily spooked-maybe this is not the sport for them.

Condom are not the best for being totally effective against pregancy, and std. The only real guarentee is abstenience. While I cannot truefully answer how effective they are for std preventing, I can say they have worked for me. But then I don't think I've ever run across any one who had a std. As for pregnancy preventing- don't trust a condom. I am after-all, living proof condoms don't always work. I am a condom- broke baby.(Actually, I think I was just determined that I was going to be born):D

The risk while it is there, is minimal with the majority of us. However, for the truly easily spooked-maybe this is not the sport for them.

Bingo!

Have had condom break with no ill effect. This day and age, unless trolling gutter girls, hepatitis bigger risk than STD, IMO (what with reputable providers testing frequently).

Running a risk no matter what (guy before you might have left something), so, safest bet is not to play. Otherwise...

I use superglue to keep rubbers on. I used to use a staple gun but i was enjoying the pain a little to much. To be ultra safe never ever stick your johnson (covered or not) into anywhere warm and moist.:D

I use superglue to keep rubbers on. I used to use a staple gun but i was enjoying the pain a little to much. To be ultra safe never ever stick your johnson (covered or not) into anywhere warm and moist.:D

You know, there used to be these mail-order condoms that had a ring of mild adhesive on the inside. Hold on a minute guys, don't lose it just yet ;-)

They were actually my favorite by far, because that bit of adhesion tugged the skin back and forth in a way that felt much more like bareback sex. Instead of the condom sliding a bit between me and her and reducing the relative motion, it restored friction in an extremely natural-feeling way.

However, yes, taking them off did suck. Kind of like ripping a band-aid off, off your wiener. I'm guessing that's why they disappeared from the market ;-)

I am going to be serious just this one time.

Guys, if the condom slips off or breaks, go wash your crank with soap and water immediately. Take a hot shower at the incall if you two are still talking to each other and use lots of soap.

This may not be 100% effective but it is better than hoping & praying.

Guys, if the condom slips off or breaks, go wash your crank with soap and water immediately. Take a hot shower at the incall if you two are still talking to each other and use lots of soap.

Did that asap. Soap + warm/hot water >>> shower >>> called doc.

I don't quite understand what's going on here. What goop was inside your condom? Was it your pre-cum or semen? It's highly unlikely that, during your thrusting, the condom fell off and you managed to miss the condom during reinsertion. That's the only way her juices could be inside the condom without breaking the thing and that seems implausible.

Given how freaked out you are by this, I'd suggest finding another hobby.

No shit your condom didnt just fall off with out knowing! At some point you should of seen it or felt it slipping and at that point fix the problem! You probably let it slip off on purpose! How ungrateful of you

No shit your condom didnt just fall off with out knowing! At some point you should of seen it or felt it slipping and at that point fix the problem! You probably let it slip off on purpose! How ungrateful of you

Oh, bullshit. Yes a break or slip-off you usually feel happen. But it's also perfectly possible for one to gradually work its way off and not be noticed...

I don't quite understand what's going on here. What goop was inside your condom? Was it your pre-cum or semen? It's highly unlikely that, during your thrusting, the condom fell off and you managed to miss the condom during reinsertion. That's the only way her juices could be inside the condom without breaking the thing and that seems implausible.

Given how freaked out you are by this, I'd suggest finding another hobby.

It may have fell off on the pull out.

As a person who has lasting power, I have found that is is wise to swap out for a new condom every 20 minutes. I gives the partner a rest, and gets a fresh coat on the armor.

As a person who has lasting power... wise to swap out for a new condom every 20 minutes.

Are you watching the clock...or do you set an alarm on your phone?

And go pee right away if you can also, ~ helps wash out the "ducts" a bit....:cool:

I will remember that. But intil I get my blood checked, I am not going to be visiting anybody. It going to be a long 6 months. Hello lotion bottle!

I will remember that. But intil I get my blood checked, I am not going to be visiting anybody. It going to be a long 6 months. Hello lotion bottle!

You cant be fuckin serious. What a buncha chicken littles. Haven't any of you ever had sex w/o a condom before?

... sex w/o a condom.... ?

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Someone told me about that once before.

You are the second.